[ANN][PRESALE] Liber T token - We Are Change - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
star11

[ANN][PRESALE] Liber T token - We Are Change

The “LIBER T token” (LBRT) is a “ We Are Change” ERC20 co-op membership crypto currency fundraising token, / an (ITO) whose “T” membership support and individually fund;

The NEW FEDERATION PARTY CANADA / Alberta (NFC/NFA) a new federal and provincial political party / movement to decentralize Canada’s federal Government and defend the inherent rights and freedoms of the people of a sovereign Canada, while also supporting “We Are Change” within the national and international community.

The ETERNAL WELLNESS SOCIETY (EWS) is a non-denominational, non-profit educational sovereign ministry that supports all people and their right to peacefully enjoy their sacred freedoms, of family, the environment, our country while combining mind, body and spiritual awareness values, and humanitarian causes, through our integrative health and wellness retreats, events, information and charitable networks.

The WELLNESS WORLD NEWS NETWORK (WWNN) is an uncensored real alternative news and multi-media web based information network.

The COMMON LAW RESOURCE CENTER (CLRC) is a web information platform hub, to inform, share common law information that informs and protects our individual rights and freedoms, nationally, globally from Government statute overreach and sovereignty infringement.

The LIBER T token membership purchase, will directly support, the Global movement for change, as well as the added appeal of membership benefits, such as our secure member networking Liber T phone App, our global member retreats, events and productions and an uncensored news and information hub, all to support the “We Are Change” global movement, and with all this comes, the crypto-exchange benefits for token members and supporters.

Token Presale and Whitepaper: www.liberttoken.com

liber t.jpg

Edited by star11
adding "www" as the website was not opening on firefox browser

21 hours ago, ihavedreams said:

Yes, you are very, very true because this is really a very very good project. Hopefully, after joining, you can master the market share later.

I have signed up and purchased 20 Libra T token from the website.

6 hours ago, asimul said:

Yоu'll be аble check it yоurself by buying the tоkеns on the sitе. Yоu оught tо sеe your tokens in your ассоunt adjust оnсe it is оbtainеd. For tоken buy, you wish tо yield yоur kyc tо begin with. Trust this makеs а diffеrеnce.

please analysis the project above if want to buy this is very difficult and if need KYC for buy must chek overall the proggress of the project .

I want to know how much the project team? because how could Liber T's Twitter account only have 1 follower only. this is very irrational for a professional project

6 hours ago, asjnahid said:

Yes, you are very, very true because this is really a very very good project.You can check it yourself by buying the tokens on the website. You should see your tokens in your account balance once it is purchased. it is good project.

I have checked and nothing is very interesting for me, even Liber T's Twitter account only has 1 follower. how can you say this project is very good ??

14 minutes ago, star11 said:

You are the first real comment after bunch of bots hijacking this thread.

Please attend our launch event. You will get to see and meet lots of followers there. 

Liber T launch celebration event - Nov 8, 2019 at 7 pm in Calgary, Canada

About this event

WE ARE CHANGE / global Launch and fundraising event / Friday Nov 8 2019 / come together as a global community to create real change for the world around us / the "future is now" / join us and become the change you want to see..

https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/liber-t-launch-celebration-tickets-76809877411 

Launch LiberT.jpg

Thank you for inviting me, unfortunately I don't live in Canada, but I will be waiting for your updates regarding the event.

It looks the same Altcoin as the other 100 on the market. Pre-sale price is falling and falling, which indicates the future price of the coin. It is unlikely that it will cost anything in the future.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

15 minutes ago, star11 said:

The project is launching today. Currently the presale price is just $0.25 per token. It will increase in the ico rounds. Work still to be done and the team is putting all its efforts and adhering to the roadmap.

Does that include big news ??
what about your twitter account? Last post on October 11th. and you only have 1 follower. will you ignore it?

6 hours ago, ColdEye101 said:

There are many Fake libra Coins account on Twitter i was also following fake libra coin account.Then i found real libra real account on twitter.Real Account of Libra

Yea, thank you i understand. it's just that these 2 coins are different, and Liber T doesn't say that he is supported by facebook. I asked for a smartcontract because I want to know how many Liber T tokens holder and the detailed information about the tokens

I am sorry and maybe I didn't see it correctly, but what is this token exactly used for? what are the advantages of using it?  With so many doubtfull projects around, it is not enough to write motivsting statements... mare info would be nice

6 hours ago, ColdEye101 said:

I have miss readied and posted it .I am apologizing for that .Yeah these two coin are totally different from each other.I have visited their website and read about their project and found it promising so i have sign up for Libert Token.But i have some question so i have posted to promoter and if you have any query  you can ask t him .

No problem buddy, yes, if I have a question I will immediately ask. I hope you always put the project knowledge first before investing

Is about changing the world, or about changing Canada? What you're trying to do can be done with the use of blockchain, why do you need a token? And how is the token gonna benefit the investor in monetary terms if this is mere political agenda. Why any investor, apart from Canada, would like to invest in your token? To see a movement in Canada? 

Клиент превратился в но в частной предпродаже и предпродаже получил токен