Work online pamanently! Through bitcoin website. - Page 4 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Work online pamanently! Through bitcoin website.

On 10/24/2019 at 1:54 PM, Nicecrypto said:

Though I have not checked this out but my question would be, how many hours of work or how many recaptcha do you really need to put in every day to hit that target? In here you know you need 30 post daily for you to get the complete daily payout.

I dont recommend jobs about captcha because it was very time comsuming and has a low pay.  I searched many captcha  typing jobs and most of them pays $1 per 1000 captcha.  

Working online through bitcoin website cant make you rich directly..you need to do so much hard work in order to earn .and we dont know if the website we are working is scam or not..thats why working online through bitcoin is not that easy job

To get bvitcoin so i thoink there are many ways liek mining bitcoin ,bitcoin trading an bitcoin investment and gambling.

25 minutes ago, deron8992 said:

Not only this forum there are many other freelancing sites that offers jobs in bitcoins and that you can do it by sitting at home but you have to make sure that you give best services and complete your target on time and that will create a positive impression and you can expect getting work on regular basis.

Yes there are many freelancing site which we can offer the multiples jobs which one we have a good  experience we can do for them and they give us payment in bitcoin 

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Yes, 2captcha sites are honest, but they don't pay enough for one capatcha, you need to stay a lot of time behind your desk if you want a good result 

On 24.10.2019 at 08:49, Lubruselu said:

Do you know you can work online easy? You only need register on https://kolotibablo.com/main/home or https://2captcha.com/after registration you can start working pamanently, so you just got paid for solving recaptcha. If you real concentrate you can ear up to $200 per month which is huge reward for homeless people or students. 

I once used these resources to earn money, just then I was just starting to get acquainted with crypto, but now I don’t think that they are relevant, they pay very little, and they take a lot of time, if you look you can find more profitable ways of income

I used to work captcha typing, I type 1 week was $ 15 but they were scam, this job takes a lot of your time. If I now have a captcha job and receive coins just like Mrai before, I'm more interested

DYNAMIC INTEREST RETURN

https://hodium.com/?ref=cnguchi

Anyone with at least triple digit posts have anything good to say about this faucet? The only ones I see in the full thread are complaining about the high payout and thats cant of blended out with all these new same person accounts Undecided,lol so many new accounts just registered to say best faucet Cheesy There's nothing dodgy with that lol

Bitcoin applies globally, if you only focus to third countries of course it's a waste of time and not effective. Remember, in a third country, not necessarily there is information about the bitcoin so that when they get a bitcoin but none of the exchanger, surely they will not seek the bitcoin.

you have said that bitcoin site. but those are capcha entry site. you mean to say that these site supports btc payment method right? i have worked on both site. and dont able to earn more than 1 dollar with 8 hours of continuous working.

Human labor is still necessary even in the form of plowing a field what happens is that machines have gotten so efficient at doing that, that is cheaper to just let a machine do the job that is why it is important to raise the value of our labor and that can only be done with knowledge and education.

as the third world countries people have very limited options of earning money, although they are more and more skillful , so you can utilize their skill though internet or if call them in your own country.

You need to find something you are good at and monotonized that. There is a whole altcoin market you can work fpr the Devs doing promotions. Dont wait fpr them to male a campiagn ask them yourself. Sieze the initiative and take any opportunity you can get. Look through the forum for ideas.

On 10/24/2019 at 11:49 AM, Lubruselu said:

Do you know you can work online easy? You only need register on https://kolotibablo.com/main/home or https://2captcha.com/after registration you can start working pamanently, so you just got paid for solving recaptcha. If you real concentrate you can ear up to $200 per month which is huge reward for homeless people or students. 

this recaptcha site totally waste of time cause they give just little bit of money for per recaptcha and everytime recaptcha doesn't work and it take so much time or solve some time's... i work some day on this site it was just waste my time.. i don't feel better for do this work..

This is a good hope, but it will be very long to be able to make crypto as the main currency, even that can be said as a dream if you have to eliminate banknotes and banks from this world. The nature of crypto fluctuations is the reason for all this so that the world community's trust in crypto is only a few percents. They are still comfortable doing transactions with banknotes and banks.

It's true. But to be able to get this forum in the bitcoin, then you should be able to provide the best service and in accordance with the terms set by the owner. And it is also usual to follow signature campaign, you must have an account in the forum rank Jr. member, there is indeed a Newbie can follow but it has a very low fee and it will make you less excited. In addition to the signature campaign, you can get by following the bitcoin contest or giveaway that usually are also held in this forum.

On 11/1/2019 at 10:18 PM, Rg123 said:

Drop some proof if that is legit and be aware guys, before you open this, you can clarify to the poster if this is legit and you can asked them give some proof to enter this job.

This is legit my friend i tried this long time ago and made some withdrawals. Honestly im shock that this platform is still operating until now.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

For me , doing a signature campaign is the best way to earn bitcoin ,asides here in forum youcan learn so you can post for your signature campaign. And if you are pertaining to a repeatedly work. Well thats life but just always think that there is no permanent in the world. Change is constant. So just wait and work hard to signature campaign like what i am doing.

Probably you have to understand first that there is not restriction of countries here to earn bitcoin, we have equal opportunity and we have to explore it in order to earn. With lots of business that operates with bitcoins, you can certainly find one. If what you need is not that big, you can do signature campaign with some little trading, that would already give you a good income.

Recaptcha work is basically self torture and slave labour. You literally waste your time sloving 1000captachs to earn often not more than even $1. avoid at all cost, there are far better ways available to earn

Not just that. The total number of Bitcoin users in the Philippines and Nigeria is in the low thousands. Compare that to the European nations, which are having tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of users. Also, there are very few Bitcoin-based businesses and other ventures (such as ATMs) in these two nations.

Those online jobs requires the user to be online every day and only stare at the screen waiting for captchas to load. A 1000 capchas will be profitable if the income is about 10 usd but as of now most of the sites are only offering 1 usd per 1000 captchas. 

That wpuld be great if we can work online. Working online is great because you can manage your time with your family you can bring your work everywhere you go you can work anytime you want just make sure youll do all the thind needed in order to get paid fully.

Crypto currencies and their crypto may be created to keep up with the progress of the economy, but return to the decisions of the government and its investors themselves and if crypto currencies are needed in the future, we certainly feel fortunate to know more about crypto currency.

the government forbids it is usually only temporary, but instead the government will make it yourself, what else the bank forbids is because it is afraid that it will not save cash in the bank again everything will change to bitcoin .