Work online pamanently! Through bitcoin website. - Page 9 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Work online pamanently! Through bitcoin website.

3 minutes ago, Lubruselu said:

Yah ibalso don't working there although it is free jobs for everyone can apply it, but I don't work because I have others alternatively jobs to do and earn money more than that job

ohhh really if you dont mind so share with me.....

On 12/31/2019 at 2:05 PM, ZeusBoy77 said:

On the two sites that you mentioned, they do not pay to solve the problem with captcha. It is just a waste of time. If you work 7-8 hours continuously, then you can get 1 dollar. Therefore, before you start to think wisely.

The majority of those websites dont pay or It's to hard to work lonely you need a lot of refferal to helping you earn some dollars by day so Yes it's a wasting time and energy 

Bitcoin website is a good website and can earn income from here, the amount is about 1 dollar and more, and time is not much.

Does anyone use 2captcha? I would like a testimonial from people here. I would give this job to my friend if this paid.

I hate to say but doing captchas like on kolotibablo and 2captcha.com is not worth it. You'll spend your whole day doing captchas but because of very slow connections and long loading time, you'd get paid a very small amount money. Will have to take you almost 2-3 whole day to earn $1.00. Plus, your total profits keeps getting deducted evertime you make incorrect captchas which is a total waste.  That is based on my experience. You can try doing other activities instead to gain/earn more. Look for other sites which offers more in an easy way, with less complications, like in here, cryptotalk.. worth your time and effort. 🙂

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

On 10/24/2019 at 8:12 PM, setifien said:

Spending hours a day in front of the laptop and keep filling the captcha codes for just some bucks (~3 $) isn't fair at all 

How can you say that $3 per day isn't fair for solving recaptchas? So how much did you want them to pay you and how profit you think they will get

On 10/24/2019 at 11:49 AM, Lubruselu said:

Do you know you can work online easy? You only need register on https://kolotibablo.com/main/home or https://2captcha.com/after registration you can start working pamanently, so you just got paid for solving recaptcha. If you real concentrate you can ear up to $200 per month which is huge reward for homeless people or students. 

As you said we can earn $200 per month. But I used these sites. It's too booring. We need passion to work here.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 1/8/2020 at 8:10 PM, Amir Vao said:

As you said we can earn $200 per month. But I used these sites. It's too booring. We need passion to work here.

Sure you really need to be have the passion also you will need patients, in order to work through that platforms because they have low payout rate

Do you know you can work online easy? You only need register on https://kolotibablo.com/main/home or https://2captcha.com/after registration you can start working pamanently, so you just got paid for solving recaptcha. If you real concentrate you can ear up to $200 per month which is huge reward for homeless people or students. 

I tried many captcha site. But they pay us too low from our work. And also we have spend on it maximum of our day. I can say every student should use cryptotalk forum site for part time earning.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

8 hours ago, Ahmedramy2193 said:

Work for solving recaptch Is relly bad choice you will take very long time to solve 1000 recaptcha for just 1$

Yes you are right you will take very long time to reach a pinnies 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

18 hours ago, Bikash Baniya said:

Yes, they are good site. I also have tried them but the problem i faced is the return for solving 1000 captcha is only about 2 to 3 dollars. I think it is unfair and the server for loading captcha one after another is also very slow. So, i do not work in it. But they are very legit and pay quickly.

I think its  good for  newbies who want some legit faucets in beginning.I was looking for this kind of legit site thanks for confirming it and now i will pass it to newbie who ask me yesterday.

Really guys we need to do a lot of research before clicking on the link so u won't have regrets later on I think it is a bad idea

200 a month? Highly doubt that... Feels like maybe 50 a month tops with intensive work which is not worth it. A low paying job gives you 50 in just couple hours.

On 10/24/2019 at 9:30 AM, yupi84goro said:

I have tried working on the site, I share a little about kolotibablo and 2captcha. Both legit and paid, every time you make $ 1 money can be withdrawn. For normal captcha very difficult because one of our IDs can be banned. Easiest to do recaptcha but the disadvantage is that the server load time is rather slow. My income per day is around $ 2.

Thanks for sharing your experience, this means that posting in this forum is less tiring and more rewarding than trying those sites

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 1/15/2020 at 2:24 PM, kubuto1 said:

I suggest a website https://kolotibablo.com/main/home this site can work online but need ingenuity, good dexterity is very good

I already try that site maybe 2 years ago. Yes that website is legit pay us for just typing captcha. But now i think not worth to try, because the rate to solving captcha is really cheap and also if we take a mistake we can also get warning that is really annoying because you must spend more time to waiting cooldown the warning time. But if you get many warning your account will suspended and you don't get paid.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think solving job is not profitable because 1000 recaptca solve then they give 1$ how many recaptca slove in a day I think 2000 it also depend on our internet speed how much you earn 2$ how you say its profitable I also work in 2 captcha but I earn 1$ per day so present I can't work in the site because it consume lot of time and not worthy so leave the site sorry to bro but it is real 

1 hour ago, Ilustration said:

Yes ,it is good especially  for those people who still studying or students because it gives a lot  of knowledge here and earning. But for me,  i do it as my part time job only. 

Sure this is good for those who don't have any source of income, but it will be amazed thing if the one who are eligible to earn $100 per day and do this online jobs also 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/24/2019 at 6:49 AM, Lubruselu said:

Please I need to know how long it will take you do the work a day and how many hours a day will you work.

These both are captcha typying sites which was good few years back now they are paying very less amount for very hard work I am sure no one can have 200$ monthly from them as its very difficult job I personally work on these both and maximum which I have is nearly 85$ to 90$ as some time server works very slow and you cannot do work as its need to be.

6 hours ago, leon said:

These are the best ways to earn bitcoin for free

1.Airdrops
Airdrops programs are part of the ICO campaign of a blockchain project. You can earn cryptocurrency by cooperating and spreading the voice of projects on social media sites and platforms.

2.Steemit
Steemit can be helpful in building your career as an article or blog writer. You can earn on this platform by writing blog posts.

3.Bounty Programs
You can earn a lot with the assistance of bounty programs. In a simple context, bounty means giving rewards for completing some tasks. Cryptocurrency projects can give you bounty in digital assets for doing some tasks for them such as posting on Facebook, Twitter or other platforms.

Airdrops and bounties are not paying that well anymore. Probably only about 2/10 airdrops are sending the promised coins and the same percentage of bounties are paying the tokens at the end of their program. 

About 30 month ago I joined kolotibabablo and earn some money for solved recsptcha. But If someone work more then 4 hours then they got 1$ and it’s totally wasting time. That's why I can't interest this types of work.            

2captcha can indeed make money, but it takes a very long time to collect 200 USD, it's easier to follow airdrops than 2captcha, it's just that some scamming airdrops, so be more careful if you want to focus and follow the airdrop.

that is exceptional greater sites that can pay in bitcoin, i can attempt them and see how suitable they're and if there profits are excessive enough to really worth my time and talents, thank you for the information, more running for bitcoin will be suitable.

22 hours ago, Ume Habiba said:

You need to tell you the full details about it and the way of earning it and the amount of money you have to withdraw. Thanks

Through those websites you will be able to getting paid by solving recaptchas, and the minimum payment threshold must be $3 I think which you can make it in one day if you work very fast

On 1/25/2020 at 3:49 AM, Crypto555 said:

How many hours do you have to work daily in order to make 200$ from this websites. Because it is very easy to complete captchas and anyone can do it but the payment is too low

Don't trust everything you see on the internet. They are promoting this website as an easy way to make money but you have to work harder than on real joj to earn 200 $ per month from it