How To Make The Best Withdraw to BTC, USD? - Page 2 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

How To Make The Best Withdraw to BTC, USD?

4 hours ago, Hami13 said:

Thank you so much meant for an extremely straightforward together with effortless instruction! That i believe it is effective ways easy methods to save you a little revenue, given that yobit has a significant commisions anytime withrawing monies.

Really the commissions in Yobit are for the low average of the exchange, it has very good rates in the 0.2% trader.

In the majority of Coin, Tokens their fees are very low.

But in the case of the BTC its price if it is in the average of the Exchange but it is not yet the highest.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

7 hours ago, PranavRaj227 said:

There are several ways to convert bitcoin in cash and ultimately move it to your account...sell you bitcoin in crypto currency exchange....this is the easiest way and method of selling Bitcoin

It is not to sell is to make withdrawal, what you mention is trader, your funds are usually withdrawn to a wallet from the exchange, so some users prefer to make trader in the currency they want and then withdraw.

Doing it directly from Bitcoin can lead to a high fee expense unless the amount to be withdrawn is significant.

This topic is very specific, withdraw Fiat in this case usd, which you can spend in your offline world.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 10/24/2019 at 5:55 AM, alexisfuentes said:

CryptoTalk Campaign

Withdraw Balance to BTC, USD or Fiat, with the best profit by paid for every post.

Several member in the forum have complained fee is too much. You do know that withdraw fee for Yobit is 0.0012 BTC !!

If the fee is 0.0012 BTC to pay, you should send (BTC) at least 6 times this amount. There are many member who do not reach that goal, Homerun (post 600) including myself.

So I hope that this guide will help you even for those who wish to withdraw few amounts that are not related to that Crypto Talk Campaign.

Let's start the guide:

Balance in Yobit: 0.00049 ($3.84)  Balance Final BTC 0.000449 ($ 3.69)

1.- Go Yobit, Crypto Talk Campaign clic in "Send to my balance":

spacer.png

2.- Trade : BTC/ USD "SELL"

spacer.png

3.- Wallets, check "Hide zero balances" .  Select Capitalist, Payeer, Advcash o Perfect money, I like Payeer or Advcash. But first I check the prices on LBTC.

Advcash:  Price $8345

spacer.png

Payeer:  Price $8203

spacer.png

4. Go Payeer.

spacer.png

4.1-Payeer Wallet: I like App Android. Check Balance.

spacer.png

4.2 Go trader in LBTC:

spacer.png

4.3 Go Payeer Apps:

4.3.1 Select  Transfer

spacer.png

4.3.2 Select "Payeer" and  "$"

spacer.png

4.3.3 Select  "Balance $ 3.73" and will appear automatic Amount and Total

spacer.png

4.3.4 Transaction was successfully completed 

spacer.png

5.- You GET BTC.

Conclusion:

Yobit amount: 0.00049 BTC or $ 3.84 get 0.000449 BTC and $3.69. Finally you get BTC exchange to any currency Fiat.

This tutorial applies to any cryptocurrency.

Source Image: LBTC, Payeer App Android and Yobit.Editing by Alexis Fuentes.

Thank you for reading y dont forget to leave comments.

This is the best tutorial that I never see , I really search fir this way to withdraw my bitcoin without any lose of my Satoshi and you have it brother. Great idea from Yobit to payeer to localebitcoin I really appreciate that

Thanks for sharing this

Thanks for showing how to solve the issues of lowering down the transaction fees of btc while withdrawing there are lots of users who have the problem from yobit of charging high fees of transactions so while seeing it now you can also minimize the fees.

5 hours ago, Ayush Singh said:

Thanks for showing how to solve the issues of lowering down the transaction fees of btc while withdrawing there are lots of users who have the problem from yobit of charging high fees of transactions so while seeing it now you can also minimize the fees.

That's right, this way you avoid the BTC fee. In this case it allows you to withdraw traditional wallets in Fiat.

But it is important to remember that there are other ways, such as withdrawing from LTC, XRP or Dogecoin, it is really a personal matter for each user to know what they want to do.

The most important thing is that Yobit offers multiple alternatives.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 2/8/2020 at 12:52 PM, Hamxa MALIK said:

I like th eyou are sharing with us this is a very good earning way for me right now.Thanks for being here and for sharing your love.I will always check it.

Consider using the Like it button, with this type of comment it does not contribute to the development of the topic. If you do it continuously in all topics it can be considered Spam.

Important: your post is valuable and not bad, but it is not useful for the subject. Consider if you like my content, give thank you with the tool

pp.jpg.e141269d4164c91396cd1a43a1fc7958.jpg

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

8 hours ago, Sadiqssk said:

If you want to pull out bitcoin from yobit you have to to convert them to prevent high fees, subsequently in my belief and for me I would bring round them to ethereum, I suppose this pleasant one. 

Really ETH recommendation not is very popular, I think the fee is $ 1.

Most opt for a fee with values less than $ 0.5. Doge, XRP, LTC. The most popular. 

This Topic is very specific, it is about withdrawing to USD, that is currency Fiat.

Edited by alexisfuentes
Fiat

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 10/25/2019 at 1:01 PM, Mathers said:

The tutorial is awesome and very constructive, however the process is quite long and strenuous, I suppose it is easier to trade your BTC for TRX, TRX withdrawal fee is just 10 TRX, and trade it for BTC on Mercatox, Mercatox has a cheap BTC withdrawal fee of 0.00003 BTC is which extremely, IMO.

I found that interesting and I tried to log into my account - I suppose I used this exchange when Raicoin was envogue but it says account not found and on trying to sign up, their KYC requirements put me off, because there seem to be many demands, did you go through all that yourself?

1 hour ago, hina00 said:

To build perfect pull away basically look at yobit pockets consequently mouse click on btc consequently pull away an individual's most of monies towards a money btc street address.

Do not!

If you have less than 1,000,000 satoshi it is not profitable, although if you want to lose half of what you withdraw in fee is your choice.

It is not as simple as you say, if you want to withdraw your income from Yobit you should look for other ways, such as LTC-XRP_DOGE and in any case the one I recommend in this case.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

20 hours ago, Arnop01925 said:

The best way to withdraw btc and usd is if you are from usa or other countries where usd is being used then you can easily add your bank withdrawal or your visa card address. But for other countries,you need to convert your btc into ltc first then have to withdraw. Because xrp, trx, ltc has the lower fees withdrawal system.

I understand what you mean and what it explains is general.

This explanation refers to the Yobit exchange, the way you can do it directly from the Exchange without going out to another exchange or wallets, since some fees are avoided.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 2/6/2020 at 7:14 PM, PranavRaj227 said:

There are several ways to convert bitcoin in cash and ultimately move it to your account...sell you bitcoin in crypto currency exchange....this is the easiest way and method of selling Bitcoin

Yes this the best and easiest ways to convert your bitcoin to Real money with a low fee and cost I never try this one but I'm sure I will

Thank you for the article I was just asking how to do this withdraw and I was not so sure about it. Very creating post, thank you

On 2/15/2020 at 9:43 PM, otepsan12 said:

I think its better to save it rather than to withdraw it now. But of course, it is still in your hands to on which is good for you. Besides, the price of bitcoin now are getting higher little by little now in the market.  So, good luck to you mate. 

We are in a period of volatility, although the bullrun does not arrive yet.

So what you mention is very valid if you want to save your bitcoin is a good alternative.

In any case the Topic can serve you in the future or if in the reading by the forum you get a partner with this doubt, you can say where there is a post that can help.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

This is the best tutorial i have come across so far, everyone is just talking about other topics but how to withdraw is the best topic in these forum. Thank you

Every time I convert btc in litecoin because litecoin without fees is very low around 0.002k lithosi. If anyone want withdraw in perfect money or payeer then I suggest you, use usd because USD transaction is very fast and you easily get your money from yobit.

On 2/14/2020 at 6:36 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Do not!

If you have less than 1,000,000 satoshi it is not profitable, although if you want to lose half of what you withdraw in fee is your choice.

It is not as simple as you say, if you want to withdraw your income from Yobit you should look for other ways, such as LTC-XRP_DOGE and in any case the one I recommend in this case.

Even if one has 1 Bitcoin, why withdraw it with so much as $13 fee,  when there're alternatives to accomplish same for a little above $1? I don't see the sense in that much disparity in withdrawal fees and I hope Yobit get to do something about it. As I observed the best bargain is with LTC and XRP, DOGE is slightly high too.is slightly high too.

Edited by Cryptominded

Yobit has a rate that is the average of the important exchanges, the reality is that if you think about withdrawing $ 10 is a lot but remember that some or most of them handle thousands of dollars in bitcoin so a withdrawal of 0.0012BTC fee is simply standard.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

2 hours ago, lima5 said:

Contract appeared to be with success carried out.

It has more than 172 post with pleasure I will remove the dislike button if you fix your post, but in reality sometimes some try hard and just tell them about your useless post. But given his experience and his little inspiration for now is that.

• Remember to comment on the Topic.
  • Do not make less than 100 characters.
  • Make useful comments.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

thanks for developing a completely beneficial subject matter. I assume this is suitable for folks who want to at once spend their money with out buying and selling on different coins. and i think this method may be very clean

13 hours ago, shujah said:

You missed one step by going to trade, after press send to my wallet btc then go to trade option and choose usd goto sell choose btc press sell button then fork wallet and withdraw it where you want

I understand what you are trying to say, although it is a logical step, since it is a procedure it must be placed, but it is obvious that we all know that we must do BTC / USD in the market.

At some point I said it, this applies to any currency that you want to carry dollars, which means that LTC / USD DOGE / USD XRP / USD also applies ... etc.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

The tutorial is best in all aspects where a five year child can be understand all the process.This was a bmhuge contribution im forum .Why do people don't gives you like for such a great topic.Thanks for the topic.

On 2/28/2020 at 12:42 PM, ibrahim.rasaq999 said:

spam20x20.jpg.b97e1e404d114fee6e4cecbc8fdfdfb4.jpg

He's making strange use of dating.

Remember that the subject is referred to Yobit and how to withdraw dollars, not BTC, please make comments related to the subject.

Avoid the bad practice of giving yourself like, and take advantage of third-party content. Quote not comment anything so that the appointment is yours. He's making a copy / paste in disguise.

@Ibrahimabiola999  & @ibrahim.rasaq999

ap

Edited by alexisfuentes
c/p quote

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Thanks for sharing some interesting and helpful information. I think your topic will help a lot of new customers. In my opinion 2% is not a high percentage. The best way is for a dollar transfer

As for me, it is too long and not profitable, I always exchange those bitcoins that I earn on litecoin, and withdraw them to exchanger that transfers money to my bank card.

On 3/2/2020 at 10:27 PM, fo1lluko1l said:

As for me, it is too long and not profitable, I always exchange those bitcoins that I earn on litecoin, and withdraw them to exchanger that transfers money to my bank card.

The title is concrete and precise is not about making another type of trader or alternative refers exclusively to those who want to withdraw in usd. It is obvious that there are other ways.

If you want to make a withdrawal in USD to a wallet without reaching the bank, this route can be useful, I assure you that if you later want to deposit again in an exchange from your bank the costs will be very high.

Deposits and withdrawals with credit cards have high percentages and fixed fees: %+ "$" USD 

Don't Forget Your Topics