How To Make The Best Withdraw to BTC, USD? - Page 3 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

How To Make The Best Withdraw to BTC, USD?

Very informative and the helpful tutorial. I have learnt the new lessons today and I am going to apply this trick to withdraw my BTC from the exchange. I also have another ideas which is shortcut too. Change BTC into USD and withdraw USD to payeer. 

• +1 1

Yes, you are absolutly right. But I try to use fiat rubles, which can be withdrawn directly to the Qiwi wallet, and sometimes this happens without a withdrawal fee. 

• +1 1

why would you pay bitcion transaction fees when you can just exchange XMR and then use its transaction fees to withdraw? i just don't get it caus ebtc default transactio is veyr low .

My plan is to exchange BTC to an other currency and withdraw in that directly, or if I really want BTC, as I do, I could ask someone to exchange the cryptocurrency to BTC with them directly. This way I don't have to pay big fees. Useful tutorial!

• +1 2

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

On 3/13/2020 at 10:46 AM, Ngetpa said:

For me the best way in withdrawing the balance you have in this forum is by the xrp. Trade it first at that and let it send to your wallet because it is more cheaper than the bitcoin. Then when it is in your wallet know, convert it to bitcoin so when you withdraw it in USD it is much bigger.

1181830649_Sinttulo-1.gif.fc3fe64783297356a89038ccc0983fc4.gif

On 3/13/2020 at 3:18 PM, MrGeany said:

why would you pay bitcion transaction fees when you can just exchange XMR and then use its transaction fees to withdraw? i just don't get it caus ebtc default transactio is veyr low .

On 3/14/2020 at 2:29 AM, Mazharul7596 said:

In my position methods for withdrawing the total amount you've gotten in that forums are normally through up. Operate the software first of all located at which usually and additionally let it dispatch for the credit card while it is normally a great deal lower priced compared to a bitcoin. Afterward, after it is into your credit card be aware of, replace the software to make sure you bitcoin while you will take the software for UNITED STATES DOLLAR it's always a whole lot much bigger.

Please Read OP.  Topic:

How To Make The Best Withdraw to BTC, USD?

The topic is about making a withdrawal from BTC to USD.

It's not like making the best withdraw!

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Good explanations that will help many members, there are many members here who doesn't know if you can withdraw your bitcoins to usd currency through yobit. Now they can do it after this knowledge.

• +1 3

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2/12/2020 at 7:37 AM, Sadiqssk said:

If you want to pull out bitcoin from yobit you have to to convert them to prevent high fees, subsequently in my belief and for me I would bring round them to ethereum, I suppose this pleasant one. 

Ethereum is high too you can use the litecoin it's the lowest and fastest way to withdraw money from yobit exchange i use it all the time but not ethereum 

• +2 1

As for me ,the best option is to use the Binance exchange,since they have now removed the Commission for entering and withdrawing Fiat, so it is easiest to trade BTC in usdt and withdraw directly to the account.

On 10/24/2019 at 5:55 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Several member in the forum have complained fee is too much. You do know that withdraw fee for Yobit is 0.0012 BTC !!

If the fee is 0.0012 BTC to pay, you should send (BTC) at least 6 times this amount. There are many member who do not reach that goal, Homerun (post 600) including myself.

So I hope that this guide will help you even for those who wish to withdraw few amounts that are not related to that Crypto Talk Campaign.

Conclusion:

Yobit amount: 0.00049 BTC or $ 3.84 get 0.000449 BTC and $3.69. Finally you get BTC exchange to any currency Fiat.

This tutorial applies to any cryptocurrency.

I've seen this option on my Yobit payout panel but never used it before. Thank you for the detailed explanation and screenshots showing step by step how to withdraw money. This tutorial will definitely be useful to most beginners users who have a small withdrawal amount and are afraid of high transaction fees.

Thanks Dear, it is a great topic with good information and details and will be useful for many members here to take in consideration your trick. In my case I used to exchange my Bitcoins to Litecoin or Ripple XRP with low fees and fastest transaction and is possible there are others trick to know from others members.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Nice and comprehensive tutorial, mate. It'll surely be useful for those looking to get USD direct from their Yobit account. In my case, I'm not a big fan of fiat currency , and have used other methods to withdraw from Yobit like converting BTC to WAVES, which withdrawal fee is ridiculously low, and then transfer this to any other wallet.

• +1 2

It's good way for getting the Bitcoin for those who are using Payeer Wallet. I have used it for some transaction but I can't spend then btc in payeer ( because of no merchants in my country supporting payeer), that's why I usually withdraw in Ltc or in Xrp if I need money. Otherwise I like to Invest here and use the feature available in yobit like investbox to grow my funds earned 😊.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I don't think that BTC to USD is the best pair if wanted to withdraw your funds from Yobit exchange. USD has a big amount of withdrawal fee and for me, the best pair would be BTC to Ripples. Since Ripples has a low value, then the withdrawal fee would be less.

Tutorials are basically meant to ease and make process easier using tricks, Although your approach is commendable I think a shorter method of withdrawal even if it's with a little fee will be more appropriated