How To Make The Best Withdraw to BTC, USD? - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

How To Make The Best Withdraw to BTC, USD?

CryptoTalk Campaign

Withdraw Balance to BTC, USD or Fiat, with the best profit by paid for every post.

Several member in the forum have complained fee is too much. You do know that withdraw fee for Yobit is 0.0012 BTC !!

If the fee is 0.0012 BTC to pay, you should send (BTC) at least 6 times this amount. There are many member who do not reach that goal, Homerun (post 600) including myself.

So I hope that this guide will help you even for those who wish to withdraw few amounts that are not related to that Crypto Talk Campaign.

Let's start the guide:

Balance in Yobit: 0.00049 ($3.84)  Balance Final BTC 0.000449 ($ 3.69)

1.- Go Yobit, Crypto Talk Campaign clic in "Send to my balance":

spacer.png

2.- Trade : BTC/ USD "SELL"

spacer.png

3.- Wallets, check "Hide zero balances" .  Select Capitalist, Payeer, Advcash o Perfect money, I like Payeer or Advcash. But first I check the prices on LBTC.

Advcash:  Price $8345

spacer.png

Payeer:  Price $8203

spacer.png

4. Go Payeer.

spacer.png

4.1-Payeer Wallet: I like App Android. Check Balance.

spacer.png

4.2 Go trader in LBTC:

spacer.png

4.3 Go Payeer Apps:

4.3.1 Select  Transfer

spacer.png

4.3.2 Select "Payeer" and  "$"

spacer.png

4.3.3 Select  "Balance $ 3.73" and will appear automatic Amount and Total

spacer.png

4.3.4 Transaction was successfully completed 

spacer.png

5.- You GET BTC.

Conclusion:

Yobit amount: 0.00049 BTC or $ 3.84 get 0.000449 BTC and $3.69. Finally you get BTC exchange to any currency Fiat.

This tutorial applies to any cryptocurrency.

Source Image: LBTC, Payeer App Android and Yobit.Editing by Alexis Fuentes.

Thank you for reading y dont forget to leave comments.

Edited by alexisfuentes
  • Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

1 hour ago, CryptoEnvy said:

i dont think this option will save you from free, i would like to exchange my btc to tron before sending any fund to my private wallet ! but thanks for sharing, you get my like

Hi, to consider in this post:

1. You always to pay transf.
  2. No more profitable way for  amounts less than $10.
  3. The title say "BTC or Fiat".
  4. Fee in LBTC is 0.00005 BTC

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Thank you for the article, very useful for new users, happy that you are all very detailed painted and showed, not even the smartest person will understand what to do

• Useful or interesting 1

The tutorial is awesome and very constructive, however the process is quite long and strenuous, I suppose it is easier to trade your BTC for TRX, TRX withdrawal fee is just 10 TRX, and trade it for BTC on Mercatox, Mercatox has a cheap BTC withdrawal fee of 0.00003 BTC is which extremely, IMO.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Thank you for this explanation and for this already useful post. But for me I do not need all this method because I simply do not withdraw through Bitcoin, but I choose any other currency with low fees and I convert it to any exchange or P2P in case I want to convert it to money.

Always if you want to withdraw bitcoin from yobit you need to convert them to avoid large fees, so in my opinion and for me I would convert them to dogecoin, I think this good one. 

great totrial , thank you my friend but in usell i dont love to transfer my funds with bitcoin , i only withdrawl them with usd on yobit using either perfect money of payeer

On 11/11/2019 at 6:21 AM, Migo said:

Always if you want to withdraw bitcoin from yobit you need to convert them to avoid large fees, so in my opinion and for me I would convert them to dogecoin, I think this good one. 

to convert your bitcoin to other coins to me its also a great idea for those who are not afford the huge amount of withdrawal fees.

I think If I buy other crypto then I should withdraw low withdraw fee.

Maximum exchange charge high withdraw fee that's why I always withdraw others crypto which withdraw fee are low like doge, xlm, trx etc.           

On 12/13/2019 at 5:07 AM, Sohel Rana said:

I think If I buy other crypto then I should withdraw low withdraw fee.

Maximum exchange charge high withdraw fee that's why I always withdraw others crypto which withdraw fee are low like doge, xlm, trx etc.           

Yes, indeed,  there are other ways, such as LTC. The  Topic wants to show that there are several ways to do them.

22 hours ago, Gp4real said:

Thank alot for this great article,indeed I have learnt alot from it and am happy that you are all very detailed painted and showed, not even the smartest person will understand what to do.

It is made for newbies, always with the best intention, the short parth teaches the long to many , how important it is to learn.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 10/25/2019 at 3:48 PM, pucukjaya said:

Don't use btc, you should use doge or etc, then withdraw in local trade, so the fee is not large.
That's in my opinion.

Oh nice share but how earn doge etc coin easy way, if you know please give me details about it

On 1/2/2020 at 1:50 PM, Rasheed said:

Oh nice share but how earn doge etc coin easy way, if you know please give me details about it

You can do it by trading your satoshi earned cryptotalk by publishing, on the Yobit market, that way you can get Doge. You can also get them from an airdrop, faucets, etc. 

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Great and cheap way to get em out but many want to keep the crypto. I just exchange it for Ethereum and withdraw it straight from Yobit. I don't mind paying a 1 dollar fee

6 hours ago, neurolicious said:

Great and cheap way to get em out but many want to keep the crypto. I just exchange it for Ethereum and withdraw it straight from Yobit. I don't mind paying a 1 dollar fee

Exactly, you do it because you prefer to go directly to your favorite currency, but it your decision, it is what matters. some users have no idea how to withdraw or how they can pay the lowest rate.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

9 hours ago, Eth Raja said:

We need to make payment as you said in usd but if we need to pay into an exchange then i will recommend to Tron trx

If ti works with TRX, the difference is not much, it is matter of taste or market, that is what this issue is about, it shows the different alternatives that exist. There are many, just adapt them to your best benefit options.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

54 minutes ago, Eth Raja said:

I recommended tron because i usually take withdrawal to binance and as compared to all other coins the Tron has the lowest withdrawal fee

Ok!, ok, no problem. Only when the fees are so low in cents, sometimes it is important to see which one can get more from the trade. If the price of Litecoin (BTC/LTC) is on the rise use that route, if  the Tron (BTC/TRX) has a better price than LTC then,it is my favorite,the fees are so low that as I already told you it is a matter of  tastes, profits, etc.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

It seems to me that it is better to make a withdrawal to the dollar since you will lose less money on commissions, and if you need money in cryptocurrency then obviously bitcoin

BTC is a reference but you can withdraw USD in Yobit with any currency of the yobit Market, just use the Coin/USD option.

On 1/4/2020 at 8:40 PM, Makavelli said:

Thanks for this.  but i have a question,  could you be kind to respond.  

Does this work for every other coin or it's for BTC only?

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

12 hours ago, Malihaopsora said:

I will show you how to withdraw Bitcoins to cash using a ... However, if you want to sell Bitcoin for USD, brokers normally use the SWIFT payment method.

You should know that your comment, although a bit confusing, lets you say that you are mixing several things very badly.

Use a known Exchange related to Cryptos, rokers is a term for platforms like forex...

swift is not a method of payment in Crypto is a traditional method of interbank transfers, it is usually a code associated with the account you c recieve or send.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

you can withdraw it to your coins.ph using xrp and after that you can convert it there from xrp to btc, peso, or usd with a small fee from yobit when you transfer it to your wallet using xrp.

5 hours ago, fila said:

I<...>

Users must know everything about the Yobit Exchange, that is the idea of Topic. I think he doesn't understand the objective of Topic.

The Fiat for many users  in the Forum is necessary, for their day to day.

the Fiat is needed to buy altcoins, does not believe they should  know ways to buy.

Topic does not stimulate the purchase of Fiat only teaches a withdrawal process.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

4 hours ago, Malihaopsora said:

Withdrawal Methods: If you want to turn your Bitcoin into cash with Kraken, you can withdraw to your local bank account. Fees: The withdrawal fees at Kraken are very low. For example, a SEPA cash out is only €0.09! And if you want to sell Bitcoin for USD using a local U.S bank, it's just $5.00!ami 

1 hour ago, Malihaopsora said:

o make a withdrawal in EUR, USD, GBP or PLN, go to the "Wallets" tab in the menu on the left. Then select the currency in which you want to make a withdrawal. Now select the form of payment: at the ATM or via bank transfer. To withdraw money via bank transfer select "Bank transfer", enter the amoun...

Hello thank you for your comment, you have a point of view. Mainly related to traditional banking.

Please, try to make a single post with your idea or wait  reasonable time for other comments to emerge.

Please , try to make a single post with your idea or wait a while 

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

thank you for creating a very useful topic. I think this is suitable for people who want to directly spend their money without trading on other coins. and I think this method is very easy

13 hours ago, Modon said:

If you want the best withdrawal.  At first you need a legit wallet. You should use yobit wallet. Its so secure and you can withdraw your money just one click.

You need to know that Yobit is an Exchange.You should know the difference between wallet and Exchange.

Wallets are used to receive and send your coins.

Exchanges you can trade with your funds.

Don't Forget Your Topics