Where did you loose huge in your life ? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Where did you loose huge in your life ?

From the beginning I was familiar with Crypto and knew about gambling. I never tried to gamble. So far I've only been in business. Actually, when I make a profit it makes me addicted to running a business.

· Enthusiasm is a massive driver for me, and […] ... When you lose enthusiasm and your zest for life, it can become really hard to make decisions, and you can literally sit there, trying to ..What have you stopped doing since experiencing the death of your loved one? ... Why it's a big comfy blanket. ... individuals lose opportunities to be positively reinforced through pleasant experiences, ...

image.png

On 10/24/2019 at 6:58 AM, Cryptohash said:

Well in life there are two sets of people one believes luck others believe knowledge.

Here are two commonplace all crypto people hang out the whole day.

• Gambling 
  • Trading

Are you addict to it ? have you ever lost yourself there come out of it?

I lost around 3 k to 4 k dollar now I feel it is more now I feel its more to my financial situation.

I did not trade much in the crypto world but I just trade a few amounts in my local share market

Share how you felt? did you come out?

YES you around 3k to 4k dollar now i feel it is more now i feel its more my financial sitution.

I lost money and at that time i was unexperienced from cryptocurrency but now i learn about cryptocurrency and recover my money.

I have many loses and gains in my life but one scam turn my life in worst and this happen on bitcointalk as I lost 1.5 bitcoins to a scammer which I never have back and just because of this now my life is very disturbed because this was very big amount for me which I was going to invest in crypto but sadly scammer catch this all so its almost 3 years now living in serious problems.

The area where I lost huge in my life its when I did my first investment in crypto specifically bitcoins and I lost about $100 to scam investment site and I know to some of you this might not be a huge amount but as to me its huge and I felt so helpless and I was almost shuttered on my dreams in crypto as it was the only capital I prepared so I had to start over again.

I lost huge in my animation on primedice, it is a bitcoin gaming site, what time i happening assembly a modest capital in crypto I make a decision to twice as much it i search online for the mainly pale bitcoin discotheque and went in, amuse yourself for a moment or two on track winning, consequently i definite to shot in tall and that was it i perplexed my investment.

I don't think I have lost anything yet through this platform but what I regret most is not joining this platform on time 

I didn't lose a huge number of money . But l lose about 25 dollers in stock market last year but in this year l have got about 100 dollers profit so l don't count it as a huge lose l wasted my time there that makes me feel sad .

I've never had such a bad experience, however, i have heard that many have had bad experiences,

i would like to say that in the case of work in the cryptoworld  to make a good use of your experience.

Good topic, brother When I get out of this addiction, I lost a lot and a lot and I try again and lose and conditions for what I think this is the world and this is what we found for him to take risks and try to succeed, so all the ways of success are not easy

I loss on gambling. I lose in trading too. They are risky. Gambling is polite but gambling is not polite at all. I was unable to tell people about the gamble. 

Gambling! I lost almost like 400. USD but i earned something like 270. USD and i want to keep it up so that i can recover all my lost's. I didn't lose much in trading because to me, trading is simple because am doing it at the right time.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

From the establishment I was intimate with crypto and knew about gambling. I had in no way tried gambling. subsequently extreme I suffer barely been trading. Indeed, at what time I understand profit it makes me addicted to persist trading. But I canister have power over my emotions as soon as trading. When trading or gaming I suppose it is extremely key to be capable to have a hold over our emotions.

I am facing a big loss in gambling. I also lost money there. I do not have luck but I lost big because bittrex disabled. Until now I lost a few.

It is common for Dash to remain in the cryptocurrency market, thereby becoming stronger than other cryptocurrency assets. 

I drank 7 nights a week and tried every drug imaginable other than the big three — crack, heroin, and meth. At one point in my life, ... If you want to change your life, here are some places you can start.

I've been a fan of sports gambling, soccer mainly, and I've made some poor decisions that cost me dearly. Somehow I think I'm the loser in it

I remember that I lost a lot in games, I was very furious, I won btc and I bet and so, but with trading I have also lost, but nothing that time can not recover.

I should use my free time on reading and learning something that benefits me. I think its time for us to consider that time is gold. because as much we wanted to pursue our dream, we need more time for it.

I lost my funds in trading. because at that time I just started trading. And I have never gambled. it will be a bad experience for me. I forget how much it is, which Vow to seek a calm inner response to the circumstances of your life  remind yourself that no... 

Yeah! brother we all experienced the loss in some gambling website, i think for me, the lose was about 2k$, but i'm out of it now, and i'm investing only in the investbox of YOBIT, it gives me some good profits, and the best thing is that happen without a risk of losing your money, also i'm trading in DASH because it's a coin that you can trade in it for short term profits. 

For me gambling is very dangerous game, so please brothers and sisters if you are in gambling leave it before it destroy you.

On 2/10/2020 at 4:47 PM, Bosu said:

I had never tried gambling. So far I have only been trading.

Indeed, when I get profit it makes me addicted to continue trading.

But I can control my emotions when trading. When trading or gambling I think it is very important to be able to control our emotions.

Throughout my journey into the digital world I have encountered many collapses & also the rise...once I have with the mistake deposited some of.my btc in to.the wrong wallet & then I gotta lose around 150 dollars of the btc...I felt very bad....

Have a nice day.

On 10/24/2019 at 10:09 AM, cryptosparkle said:

loose that in lucky games. i recovered slowly and earning slowly until now in that site.

I have no idea about Lucky Games Brother but I've heard of Lucky Games before but Lucky Games