Where did you loose huge in your life ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Where did you loose huge in your life ?

Well in life there are two sets of people one believes luck others believe knowledge.

Here are two commonplace all crypto people hang out the whole day.

• Gambling 
  • Trading

Are you addict to it ? have you ever lost yourself there come out of it?

I lost around 3 k to 4 k dollar now I feel it is more now I feel its more to my financial situation.

I did not trade much in the crypto world but I just trade a few amounts in my local share market

Share how you felt? did you come out?

• Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 11
  • +2 6
  • +3 6
  • +5 3

From the beginning I was familiar with crypto and knew about gambling. I had never tried gambling. So far I have only been trading. Indeed, when I get profit it makes me addicted to continue trading. But I can control my emotions when trading. When trading or gambling I think it is very important to be able to control our emotions.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

3 minutes ago, Cryptohash said:

Well in life there are two sets of people one believes luck others believe knowledge.

• Gambling 
  • Trading

I lost around 3 k to 4 k dollar now I feel it is more now I feel its more to my financial situation.

I did not trade much in the crypto world but I just trade a few amounts in my local share market

I've already lose in gambling, I was use to gamble $600 USD which is I borrow in sector so I was need to multiply it 6 time in-order to repay it but end of the day I lost them all and I have debt.

4 minutes ago, elisamf said:

My biggest loss is in ripple, I buy 0,0002150 and sell all at 0,0001000. My analyze says it will go up so I keep buying ripple but unfortunately the price go down, I cutloss and have loss almost 20% from my btc. It's hard to believe because that's my first trade and make me frustration. Now I try to fix my strategy because loss is bad experience, hope not happen again. Have a nice day.

I'm also I was get lost when I bought yone through bitcoin market for cost of 1 sats instead if buying through doge for 300 doge toshi.

• +2 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

4 minutes ago, bobXsingular said:

with 10k coin and their 10000% POS, i buy around 16-8k satoshi and stake it on my wallet, when i want to sell, the rate already 1 satoshi. until now i not trade coin with POS

Ouch so sorry that's is a very big lost from 18000 satosh to 1 satosh! But I suggest you now to buy coin worth around 1-2 satosh.

• -2 1
  • +5 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

Iqoption.com/signup

8 minutes ago, profix5 said:

Bitcoin collapsed down to $1,500 approximately 3 month ago in poloniex and I sold my bitcoin out due to my panic. Then it went up to $3,000 as you all know. This costed me too much as a result of my fault

Oh that's so pain, but you have to note that in trading patient is one of best startegy to get success. As you see you got panic and get loss.

• -1 1

Iqoption.com/signup

14 minutes ago, dextrolker said:

Trading is hard especially when coins values are dropping. You need to have some skills and a lot of work to researching in order to become successful. When I just got started into trading, I myself lost a lot. I decided to invest on some shitcoins which I thought will become a success but after some price drops and I panic trying to sell them all as fast as I can. I learned that finding good coins that are having good reviews is a must when researching because their values keeps on changing.

Ya, that's true all things are risky. In all stuff, our emotion plays a major role in our life 🙂 hope you got some good income source now? via trading

11 minutes ago, Luciferludz said:

I've already lose in gambling, I was use to gamble $600 USD which is I borrow in sector so I was need to multiply it 6 time in-order to repay it but end of the day I lost them all and I have debt

So sorry to hear did you come out of the financial issue? hope you are earning good money now in the crypto world?

• +1 1
  • +3 1

24 minutes ago, CryptoBry said:

You lost that money in gambling or trading? I guess you can easily lose in both as both can be risky if not properly managed and if one is not ready for it. Trading can be safer in between the two but there will always be risks involved. In fact, trading can also be a gambling if one is not properly educated and oriented with this huge and expanding industry. 

Ya, even expert's call trading is a pure form of gambling some time even chat fail's some time in emotion. 

I made a loss in gambling life.?

12 minutes ago, yupi84goro said:

I have a bad experience in the trading world, my biggest loss when trading is around $ 1500. I experienced it in 2018 yesterday. But that's the risk of cryptocurrency trading the price is difficult to predict. And now I learn to be more careful in making decisions.

Ya, I can feel your loss it would be a nightmare if you are from a developing country. It makes us feel low for a long time.

28 minutes ago, ijohnpaul said:

I already loss 0.09 btc with trading, why? Because at that time bitcoin price terribly drops down and risk was getting high. and also it was the time i stopped trading.

Try to learn more before you trade and always have a close watch on rumor and news because some time people act so much towards emotion go hedge trade that time.

29 minutes ago, hushhush said:

When I gave my efforts in cryptocurrencies but in the end, some of it are just scam. For me, that is a huge loss. Because I wasted my time in it.

So sorry did you loss it in investing any ico or airdrop ? what made you feel like that ?

44 minutes ago, supergab said:

I have an experience in trading but losing too much didn't happen to me. Maybe the reason why is because I am doing my best to learn from mistakes especially in trading, so I can avoid negative profit in a day trade.

Ya that is true Failure is the best teacher which makes us more stronger and successful in long time in our life .

• -1 1

in crypto world, i once loose 100xrp🙈(purely from my pocket) but i slowly recovered it. its a lesson learned situation for me because i'm not that rich to bust as huge as that. as i'm new in cryptoworld, i'm in the process of learning on how to earn in trading, staking and mining

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

3 minutes ago, Raihan555 said:

Well, it's a very bad experience for you. Now, you should careful about it. Usually, I have not faced this kind of situation due to I don't do any gambling and trading I just only do Campaign. 

But we can learn more lesson 🙂 from that only when you loose you will get more interest to earn from that field 🙂 no one will throw and go if it is lost they will sustain to make more 😛 .

1 hour ago, LokiApeka said:

maybe my loss is very little for you here, my biggest loss is only up to 300 $, even though it's just that much but it hurts so much for me maybe it can pay monthly bills and meals.

you are not into crypto world much ? in what way do you earn more ? if not this two option  ? any thing which benefits you more .

• +1 1

46 minutes ago, cryptosparkle said:

loose that in lucky games. i recovered slowly and earning slowly until now in that site.

Sorry to know about it hope you recovered all money now ? So what is the other way you earn in crypto life ?

23 minutes ago, anikamishti said:

I lost a big amount of money in gambling. I still regret for that. My luck always betrayed with me while playing dice. But I was some kind of addicted to it and used to play it all day long. Gambling almost ruined my life. 

Ya most of the dice site give more red after a good start . It is so addictive where cannot stop that :(. Hope you recovered from the stress now ? .

Hi, many complain about the world of cryptocurrency, which is complicated etc, but the thruh most have never even sold anything, and suddenly they selling valuable assets and getting  profits or losses, this is new concepts for they.

But this is normal in traditional and virtual trade should not be different.

I say it without bad waves.

Success is in who has money to invest tomorrow not the one that invested today and won.

It doesn't matter you fall up and run to success.

• +1 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

4 hours ago, dextrolker said:

Trading is hard especially when coins values are dropping. You need to have some skills and a lot of work to researching in order to become successful. When I just got started into trading, I myself lost a lot. I decided to invest on some shitcoins which I thought will become a success but after some price drops and I panic trying to sell them all as fast as I can. I learned that finding good coins that are having good reviews is a must when researching because their values keeps on changing.

Trading need more knowledge to put in when someone want to any coin you must have your own skills of trading for not to lost

3 hours ago, LokiApeka said:

maybe my loss is very little for you here, my biggest loss is only up to 300 $, even though it's just that much but it hurts so much for me maybe it can pay monthly bills and meals.

I also lost a lot when ones new to crpyto cause I never have any idea about trading I jump in and it burnt or my funds.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

• Gambling 
  • Trading

There is also a "third set" who know it's both luck and knowledge that makes a successful trader. My addiction is trading and I spend most of my time doing this. I have been lucky and have not lost my original investment. That does not mean I have not made losses in the past, just I am in very good profit compared to my initial investment. This trend is continuing for me, and I put it down to good research before buying any coin.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

Ya, that's true all things are risky. In all stuff, our emotion plays a major role in our life 🙂 hope you got some good income source now? via trading

So sorry to hear did you come out of the financial issue? hope you are earning good money now in the crypto world?

that's really for now I'm earning somehow good profit from cryptocurrency but the only website which open my life is yobit.net

4 hours ago, ijohnpaul said:

I already loss 0.09 btc with trading, why? Because at that time bitcoin price terribly drops down and risk was getting high. and also it was the time i stopped trading.

oh so sorry it's looks that was hurting you that much lead you to stop trading but I'm hoping now you are doing well with your cryptocurrency trading

Iqoption.com/signup

5 hours ago, elisamf said:

My biggest loss is in ripple, I buy 0,0002150 and sell all at 0,0001000. My analyze says it will go up so I keep buying ripple but unfortunately the price go down, I cutloss and have loss almost 20% from my btc. It's hard to believe because that's my first trade and make me frustration. Now I try to fix my strategy because loss is bad experience, hope not happen again. Have a nice day.

I have just loss because of the yesterday and today market sudden change and it very disappointing that BTC is moving down trend instead of up trend. 

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

1 hour ago, Shabbir81 said:

Yes i loss huge amount in cryptocurrency  not in trading or gambling i just lost my amount cyptopia exchange due to hacking of cyptopia exchange.

Ouch ! you got attack from all side from exchange to gambling . Hope you are okay now ? are you earning something now ? How is your earning potential now .

6 minutes ago, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

i loosed huge of my life in the forex trading and wasted too much in the forex business, now i am doing only crypto trading and it is the best and great business as compared to the forex trading, crypto is low risky than forex.

That is good to know 🙂 which coin do you trade in crypto you trade daily basis . Or holding your position for short term in huge quantity.

46 minutes ago, kjames said:

of course trading i dont like gambling because gambling edges lower than forex you will get higher edges in crypto trading.

That is good to know where do trade crypto which gives higher edge ? hope you don't mind to share your good knowledge about it hear ?

3 hours ago, cutecute said:

In my experience in crypto or to be exact crypto trading i haven't loss hueh amount of money because i mostly invest just a little because i am trading the coins that i can only afford to lose, i just lost about 100 dollars in trading and that is the biggest money that i have lost.

That is so bad hope you got out of that situation 🙂 which platform are you earning now ? is your work profitable ? 

or any loss ? 

2 hours ago, eXtremal said:

I'm sorry and concerned about losing about 3k to 4k dollars. I would also feel sad if you are in your position. I hope you keep the spirit in doing all your activities. and of course hopefully you are always healthy and passionate in achieving all your desires.

Thanks for your concern and hopeful words 🙂 yup so which field you are active are you making good profits in that ? or any loss ?

9 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

• Gambling 
  • Trading

To tell the fact, i believe both in luck and knowledge. I started in crypto through gambling and still going on.  Trading i have got no knowledge and lost few hundreds trying to learn it and taking tips from trading groups. Overall, i love gambling over trading as it requires less knowledge and reading above replies telling this makes me sound stupid. I have not invested huge in crypto but i love cryptos.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

Sorry to know about it hope you recovered all money now ? So what is the other way you earn in crypto life ?

Ya most of the dice site give more red after a good start . It is so addictive where cannot stop that :(. Hope you recovered from the stress now ? .

ya. it was recovered slowly. playing wisely nowadays. im learning other way to earn crypto as well. im planning to enter staking, mining and trading.

in the world of cryptocurrency, I was able to earn about $ 200, but most of all I managed to earn in the gambling sphere, I played roulette and won more than $ 1000 all the time

• +1 1

38 minutes ago, PunkGrunge said:

To tell the fact, i believe both in luck and knowledge. I started in crypto through gambling and still going on.  Trading i have got no knowledge and lost few hundreds trying to learn it and taking tips from trading groups. Overall, i love gambling over trading as it requires less knowledge and reading above replies telling this makes me sound stupid. I have not invested huge in crypto but i love cryptos.

Even without investing you can gain more money in crypto world you need to gain more knowledge as well as contact to get into more good projects. how much did you loose in gambling or you are making good profit via it ?

7 minutes ago, Ong Dod said:

Before i become a trader i used to play gambling and also get addicted and it didnt give good result of course i waste huge amount of money and abused myself to the time i have less time to eat, but after the wake up call i learned trading and become my new addiction but it's different from the previous this addiction gives me profit everyday.

Glad you are out of addiction . Hope you recovered mentally from the stressed state .That is good to know do you earn good amount of profit daily in trading ?  Did you gain more knowledge in it ?

4 minutes ago, leon1122 said:

i loose in both section. in gambling i loose about 200$ in 1 hour. and in trading, I made huge loss at first time when i came in this section

Sorry to know about it . Hope you recovered that now .So which field you are sticking to or you left both the place  ? 

• +1 2

2 minutes ago, Ong Dod said:

Before i become a trader i used to play gambling and also get addicted and it didnt give good result of course i waste huge amount of money and abused myself to the time i have less time to eat, but after the wake up call i learned trading and become my new addiction but it's different from the previous this addiction gives me profit everyday.

Yes, everyone gets a lesson. At least you can rise from your failures. There is no need to talk about the past. We only need to look to the future. And by trading crypto is one way we can achieve it.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

18 minutes ago, Cryptohash said:

Even without investing you can gain more money in crypto world you need to gain more knowledge as well as contact to get into more good projects. how much did you loose in gambling or you are making good profit via it ?

Yup, you are right about knowledge. I lost about 0.02 btc few times but there have been instance where i have won too so to sum up have not really lost or won anything big. 

28 minutes ago, leylochka said:

in the world of cryptocurrency, I was able to earn about $ 200, but most of all I managed to earn in the gambling sphere, I played roulette and won more than $ 1000 all the time

$1000 all the time. WOW,  you must be a pro gambler.

28 minutes ago, Richard said:

I lost a lot of cash in trading This is because of the pumps on the yobit I no longer trade in counterfeit currency on the Yobit That's why I lost my money

I have lost little on trading and it was cuz i bought altcoins when bitcoin was at its peak of 20k and never got to sell them as they never achieved that price again but am holding them.

I lost my bitcoin in 2018,at the time the price suddenly dropped it make me panic and was forced to sell at a very low price

• +1 1