[SHARE] Count post before post ! - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yoona456

[SHARE] Count post before post !

This will be helpful for the new members here to know how many characters what they done, this one is hassle but useful, I will recommend to do some 6 lines posts just to be sure that you are creating 100+ characters.

Take your time search for useful and valid new Crypto related information that will be interesting for reading and beneficial for all members and the forum at whole. Don't rush the system, This will help you to avoid posting repetitive or low quality posts/contents.

On 10/24/2019 at 6:48 AM, Yoona456 said:

Hello cryptotalk community !

if you are here for money like me from this forum, i would like suggest you to count your post character with this website https://www.charactercountonline.com/

because before you get payment from this forum your post must contain 100+ characters, no low value

Good luck everyone! and happy earning !

You are totally right that if someone want to earn money from here then he need to be good writer about crypto currency because if they do wrong post here then he wont be able to work here.. Also he can get immediately banned.. So to work goodly here we all need to follow the forum rule goodly and make useful post               

• +1 1
  • +2 1

One of the basic rules of making post in any of the listed sections of the forum is making sure that each of the post you make should contain nothing less than 100 characters because that is one of the things that will make your post to be recognized as good one and also it should be beneficial to members.

• +1 1

On 6/7/2020 at 5:15 PM, Maroua said:

There are many sites that we can count the number of letters in the publications that we do, my dear brother, but thank you for sharing this site, it will definitely help us when we write.

I do not think there should be a need to count the number of characters we are posting, just contribute in a quality way to the forum. Moderators will access you, if you post good and quality contents, then you will not be banned and your posts will be counted on yobit for payment. But if not, warning points or bank will be the case. 

• +2 1

On 10/24/2019 at 1:48 AM, Yoona456 said:

if you are here for money like me from this forum, i would like suggest you to count your post character with this website https://www.charactercountonline.com/

because before you get payment from this forum your post must contain 100+ characters, no low value

As you said you are here for money and I think there are many members that are also here for money but let us do good work so that we can earn a lot of talk token in this forum. The site you provided will help many of us to count our post characters to ensure that is above 100 or equal to 100 so that we can get our payment.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

As a good members of this forum i don't think we need this because a good contributor will always make a post that contain more than 100 characters and only the members that do spam and plagiarism will consider this type of site so be positive and do away with this in this forum. This forum deserves a lot from us so let's give them the best we can to earn some coins.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

7 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

As a good members of this forum i don't think we need this because a good contributor will always make a post that contain more than 100 characters and only the members that do spam and plagiarism will consider this type of site so be positive and do away with this in this forum. This forum deserves a lot from us so let's give them the best we can to earn some coins.

Well said friend good members not need this type any site to count their post characters, when they write any post they knows how many characters contain in their post, even sometimes their post cross 100 characters, these sites needed for spammers because their intention only earning.

• +1 1

On 9/13/2020 at 9:46 AM, Honny143 said:

Well said friend good members not need this type any site to count their post characters, when they write any post they knows how many characters contain in their post, even sometimes their post cross 100 characters, these sites needed for spammers because their intention only earning.

That is true mate, the only reason why spammers are here in this forum is forum them to earn and leave which is the why most of them left the forum since June but hearing about the payment in satoshi I know some of them are back because i can see that the forum is now active not like some weeks ago.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

I dont think you must count, its good you do so, but providing relevant information will do the work, if you are bound to making good content  , you are and will always find yourself passing that mark of 100 characters , dont have to keep on counting, everything will work perfectly for you.

But the good thing is that you have the best of your start, your first post should give you a clear guide of how many lines can hold 100 characters. And every time you go below that you find its always good you continue writing. That would be a very good thing for your to work on. Its important to hit that 100 , but I think its not as important to be obsessed with it , as much as you should be when it comes to having good content.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

When you post , its more important that you do so you being focused on the true rules of the forum , they really guide you to about 100 characters, its important to really keep everything perfectly integrated.

Its good to produce more than enough information to make sure that the forum is more informative that we would want, but to really be sure of the post we place, please elaborate, you can put up about 150 posts that would work properly.

• +2 1

This is an old post but just a reminder for new members: If you are using this kind of tools to make sure your are using enough characters then you are doing it wrong and there's a good chance that apart from lack of enough characters your post lacks in other factors like in meaning too.

Don't just look at this forum as a source of payment and try to change your perspective on the whole thing, think of it as a way of increasing your knowledge and sharing your knowledge with other members and participating in discussion that also pays you something at the end and not the other way around.

You do that for a couple of days and I'm pretty sure you will have a better and easier time in the forum and more importantly you will see that the quality of your posts is increasing and because you will get better rating on your posts the amount of payment will increase too.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I think that not all of us here are after earning, because what we learned here is more than the earning, and when you intend to write good comment, then the comment characters will not come below one hundred characters and we should not depends on only one hundred characters, we should try to write something useful and also meaningful to the forum.

• +1 1

Thank you but this is not required as at least I am writing always more than the minimum of a hundred characters, even with one line you reach this many characters and there is no need for a counter, perhaps if you only plan to write the minimum it can help but some to make a point will always need at least the double.

• +4 1

On 10/24/2019 at 3:48 AM, Yoona456 said:

Yes, you should pay attention to the number of characters when publishing a new post or commenting on an existing post, and this site is good to count instead of you. I also use a good and fast site, which is https://wordcounter.net/, I advise you to try it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

But when we are constantly thinking when we are typing the post will eventually goes up from 100+ characters and we do not need to make it long .we just deliver what we think about that the topics.but nkt to short it will be trouble some  we have to meet the rules of thisforum

How can someone count post before post I like to have ideas about how it use to work because I didn't have ideas how it work on that but like know how I can count my post before post how it was work so we need to know more about how it was work because we still they learn about it .

You have shared a very important thing because it will help many beginners to count their characters if they already reach 100 and submit their post. 100 characters is not hard task but is not bad for a new member to use that tool.

If we all want our post should be considered as quality ones then i am advising us to make sure each post we make contain more than 100 characters because no matter how useful you may think it is some members won't find it autentic post since the forum rule said we should make post at least 100 characters.

• +3 1

2 hours ago, el-Muhammady said:

If we all want our post should be considered as quality ones then i am advising us to make sure each post we make contain more than 100 characters because no matter how useful you may think it is some members won't find it autentic post since the forum rule said we should make post at least 100 characters.

Yes mate we are mostly considered as good contributors when the posts we make in constructive posts in such a way that it carries along with it more than 100 characters because by that all what you may like to write will be in details but post with less than 100 characters may not be well explained.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

No this is not welcome, why you need a counter, the limit is to just write 100 characters as a low not in total. This is so easy to do that I have now written a lot more and it is only took me a few seconds, that were less time than trying to look how many characters you have written. I don't think that we need any of these counters. 

What i feel is that if your post contains some decent amount of content, then it's some way going to reach the hundred character mark. You just need to ensure that the comment consists of at least 4 to 5 lines. This way the user can surely reach the hundred character mark. Personally I feel it's not just about the hundred character mark. Try to share much of your knowledge and information possible, so this in a way turns out really useful for other users.

• +2 1

almost all site providers like this, including those with app support, have every chance. but I don't really think that it should be applied in this way, but I think that the posting is literally not out of the scope of the topic. post don't wait for 1000 sat. due to the fact that this is a real forum for discussing cryptocurrency.

Thanks for the great information ... But I think that the post should be of content and value and it does not matter if it is less than 100 characters .. What is really important is that it has content and value and not just a spam post.
This is what I understood so far, and it will become clear to me in the days .. Thank you, friend.