[SHARE] Count post before post ! - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yoona456

[SHARE] Count post before post !

This site is very useful, although I often write more than 100 characters, but sometimes you can express your opinion in a short sentence, then you will need this site.

This is identical convenient mate but for folks who are constantly running out of time perhaps they precisely be acceptable it in strive to give rise to absolutely that it get in touch with 100 + font or definitely estimated it.Just like could you repeat that? I did.I not at all fit in marker that doesn't connect with limit limits of characters.Every job always exceed.Thank you. 

Thats good information brot...it is really helpful for us...but i have app now which is count my post character so I don't need this sitr to xount my character

This is very funny actuay I dont think u need this type of website to count characters as 100 characters are not more than 4-5 lines. We are that much lazy that we cannot write this much content.

not all posts I wrote  met the minimum criteria of 100 characters, but I feel satisfied being able to express ideas..this is very usefull..

I don't think it will help widely. If you right 2.5-3 lines that means you have already completed 100 characters requirement. And by commenting repeatedly you will just see your post by naked eyes, you will figure out how much character you just wrote. 

On 10/24/2019 at 3:48 AM, Yoona456 said:

Hello cryptotalk community !

if you are here for money like me from this forum, i would like suggest you to count your post character with this website https://www.charactercountonline.com/

because before you get payment from this forum your post must contain 100+ characters, no low value

Good luck everyone! and happy earning !

Or you can determine how much space 100+ characters take up on the screen for yourself and save yourself from doubting whether I have crossed the character limit in each share order.

This is a really good website and it will be useful for us to make sure that our topic is not short, but my friend I think the most important of all is that the content of the topic is useful and this is my first experience of the site

498284155__.thumb.jpg.954e46750aebaad16346908bc93e9473.jpg

This is very useful mate but as of now, you need to do some 4-5 lines of sentences for every posts for being sure that this will be counted as a paid for the moderators. Happy posting everyone.

Frankly, I never need such a discussion because I can by looking only to know if the post contains 100 characters or not and this happened because of the permanent practice in writing posts, but I think this site will be useful for beginners and new here

That is very good and thanks for sharing it, there are some members here who don't know how to count the 100 characters, many of them they thought its 100 words! But this site will help them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

100 characters is not hard to achieve. and i definitely do not think that you need to check each time you post because this is unnecessary. Furthermore, please try not to only be here for the money and try to be here for the knowledge as well and look at the earning as an added benefit, as this is important for the forum. Members only interested int eh earning do not make good posts that benefit the other members.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 3/22/2020 at 6:37 PM, Bob option said:

Is it more than 100 characters or not?

Well, you need to create an posts with more than 100 characters mate because this is the requirements of the campaign so you should follow it or else, you are just getting deleted your posts and didn't get some profit.

In my opinion my friend , is better to write what you know , to share your opinion , and your experience. If you don’t speak English good is time to developing it , i’m also don’t speak English good , but i try and i learn , now i feel my English is developing for a good way. So just write what you know.

Yes you are right a post must contain 100 words character for it to qualify for payment and thanks for sharing this site where we can be checking about the word character of our posts.

On 10/24/2019 at 8:48 AM, Yoona456 said:

Hello cryptotalk community !

if you are here for money like me from this forum, i would like suggest you to count your post character with this website https://www.charactercountonline.com/

because before you get payment from this forum your post must contain 100+ characters, no low value

Good luck everyone! and happy earning !

I have tried that but some of my post doesn't count. 

I much prefer this forum than that forum because it really pay when I share what I know with sense. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thank you very much for this contribution is very important for beginners who know what their review should be like and this is a good way to know if your publication meets the requirements of more than 100 characters

Personally I never needed to count the characters, since at least 99% of my posts are double of the required hundred characters. Although this website can be useful for bounty hunters, when writing articles on blog campaigns for various projects.

In any case it is a useful addition and I've bookmarked the page as I think it is actually really useful.

There is no need for that.

As long as your posts are good, useful ones and you actually answered them not for posts count only, naturally, it will exceed 100 characters, you shouldn't be bothered with that but rather, the quality of your posts.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I take for granted this is closely important, banish i take as read that isn't extremely called for, if you go off to bid righteous normal, you preserve surely bring tone of if your highest make happy is habitually a 100 roles. unquestionably it will be a critical agreement additional new apposite just the once you contents fatally isn't specifically by focal goal is more often than not 100 roles as now then as altogether the comfortable ought to continue like a fantastic gist and articles

Thanks for sharing this topic . Actually it's a mandatory rules of Crypttalk community. So we should count the characters before putting in the past box. I also use for count the characters of my Post. 

This is time wasting  if we count  any post how much  characters  our post have. We should have an idea that our posts  has characters  more then 100

May be it is good but i think it takes alot of time to copy oyr comment and post in this website. It will take time so we can spend this time to write more about topic. 

Thank you for this wonderful suggestion as it will help us to post comments with the appropriate amount of characters on each topic that we have done research on.