[SHARE] Count post before post ! - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yoona456

[SHARE] Count post before post !

I never count it that to complete my 100 character that to receive payment I only focus on the idea when I get that I clear the idea then I stop my writing because I only think that to solve other members problem what they need so I not look at the completion of character..

This is actually the first to rule that I understood when I joined this platform. Yes it is highly necessary that your post must contain at least 100 characters in order to qualify for payment.  you should also follow the other basic rules and regulations in order to avoid any kind of deletion of post as well.

If you post a comment with less than 100 characters it does not mean that you would not get paid for that but it means  your post will be deleted and you can not make such short post.

Thank you for sharing this mate. It's really great that we follow rules and regulations so that we respect the forum and it's rules. It's nice you shared this a a lot beginners are unaware of this my friend. Good luck on the coming posts .

• +1 1

To be honest theres no need to do this as if you are really doing things like this then you will look like a spammer. but i really meant it in 100% way as people just kept making just to hit 100 words no matter what that will be suspicious in many ways so atleast try to make even longer.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

Thanks a lot for this but I think I will need it if there is a maximum as I can easily cover the minimum without having to stop after writing 100 characters and this is a minimum. This means that we are not contrained in only 100 characters. This is for Twitter that doesn't allow us to write more. We can write a lot more in our posts and not just simple one line of comment.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think you mean 100 posts. I don't really count the characters of what I post. I just make sure that they are relevant and useful. Characters don't matter if your post doesn't make any sense at all.

I think it would be wasting of time. we all should have to express ourselves. Not to keep watching characters count. If you have knowledge about a topic than 100 character is not a matter of count.       

It is a good tool, thanks for sharing it here my friend, at the beginning of my career here I was really looking for a tool like this to calculate the number of characters for my posts, but through experience you will know that automatically without going back to the tool.

There is no need for counting the characters because the rule is just to make the post useful and if you are using the counter and counting each character you will not be able to make good and quality post.

One hundred characters is not really that much if we try to make a post to explain something or ask something, but if you have doubts about the number of characters you write, of course counting it is not a bad thing.

And of course in this forum not only the number of characters is considered, but rather the function of the post itself, which is paid for, of course, useful posts.

Regarding all that, short posts that only use a few words will of course be detected as spam, for example ... "ok okay" ... "yes I agree" ... like that maybe

signbot (1).gif

It's a good information, thank you. But I have not counted my posts do far till now. But if it's necessary I will try to do this method. I'm newbie and still learning. 

I have been active in this forum for 2 months but never counted my posts characters. As it is a rule that our post should contain 100 characters so we are abide by this rule. I just measure the lines of  comment box. But a thing we shouldn't focus on it. We just need to write in our own words and we can write more than 100 characters without knowing. But will try the website you recommended.

• +1 1

This is nice innovation, thanks for sharing, although I've never for once count my post because I know that what I'll write will be more than 100+ character, if you doubt me you can clarify by counting this post and it will take some times to even be transitioning from this forum to the site

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I would advice against counting the characters and not to make only the minimum required as this is not a good plan to have for the forum. You have to be better than that. The forum has set this bar at a minimum to allow everyone to say an opinion but most times you can't just write a good post in so low character count.

• +2 1

I think that as a content creator in general not just as a member of this forum, you should always focus on aiming to create a useful content or informative content that would be helpful to your audience and in the case of this forum, the users who would be reading the content that you created which would come in handy in their existence in the industry. The number of characters is not something that you should problem since once you created a useful and informative content, there is no way that your content would come out short, but it has a large chance of possibility that it would come out long.

It's not about character calculator, what's important is for us to have the best content. So character doesn't count the quality of our work. Let Help the forum to be better than it is.

Thanks for mentioning this great site. This will indeed be very helpful for everyone especially newbies who find it hard to know whether they have completed the 100 characters or not. I hope that everyone finds this topic and benefits from it. 

• +2 1

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Your observation is highly welcome as this forum is not paying for the post that has less than 100 characters, but is not necessary to visit any website once you are working here frequently you can observe when your post reach 100+ characters.

Edited by Mdhassan
  • +1 1

I do not think this is necessary, we are not here in a competition to count letters, we are here to write useful topics with good content and this means that you do not have to ever think about the number of letters because a good topic must contain more than 100 characters automatically, too. Not that we should finish the topic if it becomes more than 100 characters long even if we don't finish the idea, that's never a good way to write.

It could be useful and you can try it if you want but I don't think it is a necessary thing because it depends on your skills and knowledge that how can you explain something in how many words or characters so If you have good knowledge it will not be a difficult task for you and if you don't know about the topic then you shouldn't fo comment on it.

• +2 1