Let's stop those crypto gangsters - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mecaniques

Let's stop those crypto gangsters

No, this is not all that we do, I do not agree with you, dozens of topics talk about new projects and trading and about exchange platforms and almost everything in the world of Crypto and not only about caution against fraudsters.

In my opinion the only way to stop gambling by giving peoples knowledge about the cryptocurrency and I think that is the only way people can get overcome any situation because in cryptocurrency in every path peoples are waiting to scam you if you are not ready to deal with them then there is nothing to help you from them so we prepare and get more knowledge related to the cryptocurrency.

On 4/30/2020 at 4:42 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

I don't think we can bring end to scammers in the crypto world but we can only avoid them because scammers are very wise and also intelligent.

You are right buddy, we cannot just end those gangster here in crypto world because they are many than what we expect. What we can do is not fall in their hands so that we cannot be a victim and not lose our money.

Yes.The crypto scammers can really be called as crypto gangster.Because they are cheating people everyday and stealing money of people a lot of people leaving using crypto because of them.So everyone should be sincere as much as possible.

Yes we should always make new member aware of spammers because they may have them as they are new they don't have enough knowledge regarding it so it is our duty or responsibility to make them aware of this thing

Yes you are right already I was scammed by a scammer in this form when I was a big enough I was not knowing much about this and I would request the members to make some post regarding it so it will be helpful for new members like me

On 10/24/2019 at 8:16 AM, mecaniques said:

We are here discussing how to help, warn and educate. Newcomers to Crypto, about how to minimize the risk of falling victim of crypto scammers. That's all we do. 

Well, there are two things we can do to help lowering the number of the victims of scammers. It is report the scammers to the authority and/or to always reminding other about those scammers. Well, for me, that the thing we need to do for us to help the victims and soon victims. Through this we can lower the victims and we can assure that the scammers will be caught by the authorities.

We can avoid crypto scammers by staying away from sites and services that many people don't know and use as scammers make these sites in order to steal crypto currency from newcomers.

Yes in the section we should educate beginners so that they won't fall victim into crypto gangsters we should report any spammers.

Unfortunately, because crypto is online actions, then the ways of hacking it, the same ways of online hacking, We only can safe our seleves, but we can't stop them never😔.

Well you can't stop them but you can prevent them by teaching new users / newbies into how to avoid such scams like the one and mainly double coiner pronzi ones.

If you read something that is basically going to make a huge profit out of your investment with not so much individual effort that's probabily a confirmed scam.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 4/13/2020 at 3:16 PM, yato987 said:

but it is not very hard to avoid them , we just have to be smart

Well, this is true mate, we can avoid them by just ignored them to lessen the chance to be a victim, be alert from this kind of people or in any strangers who are trying to messaging you to be safe your coins.

On 5/14/2020 at 7:42 PM, Jami273 said:

Yes.The crypto scammers can really be called as crypto gangster.Because they are cheating people everyday and stealing money of people a lot of people leaving using crypto because of them.So everyone should be sincere as much as possible.

Yes mate most of scammers are just stealing others assets they didn't even work for it and we should be careful not the be one their victims. We should be vigilant in all the times.

Crypto gangsters are everywhere not only in cryptotalk. Many scammers give them good plans to earn more so newbies invest into them I have heard many times this type of message. If you find any post you have to report or even don't touch their messages because they can even send you malware or virus.

On 6/1/2020 at 3:55 AM, CryptoLover21 said:

Crypto gangsters are everywhere not only in cryptotalk. Many scammers give them good plans to earn more so newbies invest into them I have heard many times this type of message. If you find any post you have to report or even don't touch their messages because they can even send you malware or virus.

Yes you're right. Most of crypto gangster will offer you a good profit for just a small amount and there's no work you will do, we need to be careful about that kind of scam and don't be a victim of them so we don't lose our money.

• +1 1

Not only the new members,i think so many old members also fall in the trap of the scammers.Our awareness is the main weapon to fight with them.They always have some readymade tricks to cheat us.If all of us know their tricks and traps and stay aware,we can easily avoid them.

This is very difficult because they depend on new members and benefit from inexperienced members in the field of encryption, but the members who work in this field are difficult to defraud.  The solution is to search for anything on the Internet to check the reliability and order of the rest of the members as well

It is possible to get rid of scammers by not joining any sites or mail they provide without making sure of the credibility of the matter and in my opinion the fraudsters have been eliminated by the management of the forum and the detection of theft has become easily

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

it is very difficult for scammers because they constantly create more sophisticated ways to deceive people and as people are very greedy scammers take advantage of this and manage to deceive and rob people. Maybe when this market is regulated, scam cases will greatly reduce

• +1 1

There are a lot of scammers in cryptocurrency world and I don't think we can ever stop them because they always get newbies to cheat with there fake projects. To avoid being a scam victim I will advise us to avoid some things such as believing in news brought to you by unknown person and also avoid clicking on an unknown link because that is where they get some of our information.

The presence of e-theft gangs is abundant on the sites there are people who contact with you and send you links or want you to give him a mail address or your wallet address. We must be careful and not to discuss with unknown persons and not to open unknown links.

If you mean through your work and trade, then simply avoid trusting anyone, no matter how nice and stay away from the sites, no matter how attractive their offers. As for the forum, adopt the same method, stay away from unhelpful topics, because it will be deleted, and therefore your response will not count and report on any repeated or stolen topic.

Yes, i understand your feelings brother. Scammers are everywhere so we should be careful everytime and educate our self on the risk of scam.We should be aware from this scamers. We can give some tips to new members on how to avoid scams and not losing hope on crypto.

1 hour ago, JohanDonne said:

There is not much thing that you can do in order to be safe from scams, the only thing that you can do is collect information and live in the real world. Don't fall victim of anyone.

There is a way out that is finding knowledge about the ways and crook ways scammers follow to scam users this will help you block all those ways and make you protected from them.

Fighting scammers in crypto world won't be easy because many of them change their tricks in order to confused people. Many scammers has multiple accounts. Scammers prefer to scam new member because they know that they don't know about much crypto world.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day