Let's stop those crypto gangsters - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mecaniques

Let's stop those crypto gangsters

1 minute ago, wilbertson said:

Since scammers targets newbies, Maybe in later days, when almost everybody is not a crypto noob, there will not be much scammers

Noobs are everywhere in a different fields, of scammers follow the newbies and there is a few chances to completely stop them, beginners should stay aware and don't make some stupid moves 

The only way to stop those crypto gangsters (scammers) is to educate every person on how to know if the project is a scam or teach them to be more vigilant at all times.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I think if you've been scammed atleast one time, its fine. learn from that mistake, but if you've been scam like atleast five times, that's something. i think it's just common sense, you will already know that your being scam if he start's become greedy or something. scammers nowadays see opportunity in crypto world, to earn the easiest money mostly in those beginners and new to crypto. 

On 10/24/2019 at 6:16 AM, mecaniques said:

We are here discussing how to help, warn and educate. Newcomers to Crypto, about how to minimize the risk of falling victim of crypto scammers. That's all we do. 

I think the forum is about sharing knowledge and build a great community. Any newbie here is free to ask for any help and the core bitcoiner will help them as much as possible. I find this forum as a friendly community for crypto people.   

On 10/24/2019 at 7:16 AM, mecaniques said:

We are here discussing how to help, warn and educate. Newcomers to Crypto, about how to minimize the risk of falling victim of crypto scammers. That's all we do. 

Should be a newbie who must educate themselves. Why is that? I often find beginners who come to investment and trading crypto markets always want profit. No matter how strange the investment offered by others as long as they benefit will enter. That's why beginners are the target of con artists, so when you enter this industry, the first thing to know is knowledge.

Keep in mind that cryptocurrency also has a risk especially fraud here we often encounter. then what does that mean by gangster? whales? or what.

To protect yourself from fraud
I think you should only deal with famous and well-known platforms that have a good reputation from the community
Thus you will always be out of danger

THINK POSITIVE

On 10/23/2019 at 8:16 PM, mecaniques said:

Each person must demonstrate their humility in the forum to be able to help those who do not know, crypto gurus only seek to benefit from people in general, it is better to create a healthy and pleasant environment where we all collaborate to be able to build an education pillar Essential, this is how a community moves forward.

On 10/24/2019 at 8:16 AM, mecaniques said:

This forum is the best tool to help, warn and educates those newbies in the crypto world. If they learn the basics I am sure they will not fall to the hands of scammers.

To avoid this, try to avoid investment and trade only and you will not be erected permanently
Because the majority of investment projects are fraudulent and there everyone loses their money because of greed

Life is great and enjoy it

it is really hard indeed to identify scammers these days. they are prevalent and getting better at hiding. we need to cautious and mindful to our surroundings all the time.

Sadly, this is just another risk of having cryptocurrency. Scammers have found a way to scam people and they already use this forum as a medium to scam. Scammers always find a way. 

Edited by Muphin

Crypto gangsters is word hearing for the first time. As a newbie more interested towards it. What will they actually do?do they hack our accounts or physically harm us to get the coins?they surviving all over or only at particular areas?. Moderators will take care of the account secure hopefully. 

I think for the new members on crypto, they should do research before doing it to prevent being scammed and also to aware themselves from what could possible to happen on themselves here in crypto. That's what i think. 

On 10/23/2019 at 5:16 PM, mecaniques said:

What is "crypto gangsters"? 😁

I can agree with you that members here must to write useful things to some people (new in crypto) can learn something when they come here.

Not just to write something which dont have any sense.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Well to be safe from the scammers around the internet all we need to do is to use our brain and common sense. As long as we don't give our personal informations to an unknown and not trustworthy person we'll be able to stay safe from the scammers.

I think those who are new should be more careful..Before making any investment, it is better to understand that the site is a real or fack... Be careful before clicking on a link...

yes but the problem is how to stop them , im reporting the scammers all day but they still posting in forum , there is no solution i think 

I believe we all know that and already try everything we can to stop scammer and some not lucky like us. Many topic about avoid scammer already exist but they fail because like or not scammer is innovate person, always try to get better result with out can track. I don't see connection between your title and post, please fix again.

Well, being an member here, we all know how to avoid this scammers and hackers in this forum, you only need to do is to don't trust anyone even though your friends that you only meet i the internet because there has a tendency that you will being scammed.

On 11/26/2019 at 6:53 PM, Angelina said:

I think those who are new should be more careful..Before making any investment, it is better to understand that the site is a real or fack... Be careful before clicking on a link...

Yes you are right the all newbie investors should be more careful about their investment that which site or coins is very secure and trusted for them.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/24/2019 at 8:16 AM, mecaniques said:

I think it is hard to make guidelines on how not to be scam. But I believe we can do something for the people. I think we can post warning on some suspicious activities or offers. Of some sites and people. Report here the project that we think is scam and report some people who have been put to jail because they are scammers.

Based on my intellectual capacity and vast knowledge and skills to this , tactically and tentatively right from the start of times especially in the light of ecclesiastical evolution and come to a concrete , definite and profound conclusion that i actually have something to say that I am very handsome.  THANK YOU !

Well we should help each other to avoid everyone here to fall in the hand of scammers. We should be more careful about things like this. Be vigilant when it comes to our holding bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.

On 11/26/2019 at 4:53 PM, Angelina said:

I said this before, the crypto world is a wild west, everybody takes care of their own, there is no stopping those gangsters, but we can always be careful.

Also i have another name for them, they do not deserve been called gangsters, they should be called low life local thieves.

Only thing we can do is educate people and point towards sites that educate people, rest is up to regulators. It's human nature to scam and to be scammed so that's going to continue if the lawmakers don't interfere more. Greedy people are easy pray for any scammer.

Edited by rekter

Yaps, that's the importance of a community, as is the case in this forum. we can learn a lot about technology, especially crypto-world / the importance of blockchain technology. let's get together in stepping against a scammer, one of the easiest ways of spreading on any platform, so that the newbie is not trapped by a scammer.