Sign in to follow this  
youwillneed

Talk about ASIC

Will there be specific integrated circuits for the application to exploit? They are even faster than the graphics card. Could be graphics
The GPUs are already available, however, the high cost is not commensurate with the performance. In the case of ASIC, it will certainly be cheaper, but starting production and the required range of systems are nearly insurmountable.

• Useful or interesting 4

What it comes will come I hope it will become as you say it is worse than NMC lock ala will increase to such a level in GPU mining will remain cost effective and BTC will leave then for ASICow yes: PB This way might be something like hell like changing code because in the end It will be for people to dig and this is how it will kick but I don't know that 2 thousand people around the world?

And what if intel created special systems to mine Bitcoin? With their infrastructure and human resources and technical facilities - perhaps some orders from the President are enough to secretly destroy BTC. XD

• Useful or interesting 3

If now a BFL (bush company has a lot of Czeławs and grandma) would consist of 20 small rigs after BTC, then if intel wants to create its systems .... but, but ... production costs Such an Intel system will far exceed the cost of all BTC what they come now and will have a good course:) Such things are just BFL

As far as I know, ASIC is a specialized system by its own name. The firmware is clearly blocked when only digging BTC because when you come, each currency is a little different.

I see that paranoia is flooding, everyone is afraid of ASIC. One thing is for sure, as I have seen many say so: entering asic means ruining the Bitcoin project. Why? Well, because the first people to receive it, dig thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of bitcoins, of course, to pay them the cost of buying their assets, selling their stocks and the price of Bitcoin and himself. will land where the owner of the company goes bankrupt, that is, on the road. The cost of ASIC, ie its manufacture, is many times more expensive than FPGA. Do you believe that someone will be able to create giant power ASICI will sell to the side? Or maybe this is their plan (I wrote it somewhere) to release super systems and destroy Bitcoin.
And what will people do with these machines when they are rigorously designed for SHA256? You will not reprogram ASIC again, and here is the catch. You will not sell it because it will be worth it. Along with Bitcoin, other currencies will fly, because we are not illusionary, but currencies like LTC, NMC depend on BTC ...

I still buy the card there, I have some BFL and its super chip. If BTC collapses or mining is no longer profitable because of the difficulty being put into space, I'll leave one to play and sell the rest. Players have already gotten their hands on your cheap graphics card, do you think they won't be ready to shoot 5870 for the PLN 200? :)

Summary: ASIC launches, the first to get paid, ie the so-called "friend of friends", the remaining copies for the cost. GPUs, FPGAs go into the basket, tens of thousands of cards are marketed for a song, impoverished players rub their hands because they will eventually be able to buy a great card. The course landed at 1 cent per BTC (must equal strength / BTC price = income). Option 2: ASIC does not appear, BFL curls up with cash and laughs at the "sucker" who believe in the 3.5GHash fairy tale for $ 140

• Useful or interesting 5

ASIC is made specifically to mine cryptocurrency, they do work faster than less powerful computers.

ASIC goes beyond CPU and graphics processing units (GPU) in terms of reducing electricity consumption and greater computing capacity.

But ASIC's weakness is that it can only complete one type of code, but it cannot for various codes.

• Useful or interesting 1

You will receive them in the form of a chest, they cannot mine hundreds of thousands of BTC at a time because the network will not allow it. They will produce exactly 3250 per day after changing difficulties, because you cannot do more than one day.
Regarding the price, are you correct ... cheaper than the FPGA ??? It will be a global phenomenon. ;) If they wanted a few dollars for each ASIC, the FPGA would be a few cents because it was produced thousands of times more. And as we all know, GPUs are still cosmically expensive.
The fear of ASIC is, all you have to do is read bitcointalk, they don't discuss "if" anymore, but when ASIC comes and how the BTC world will change. I don't know, maybe some Chinese can produce it cheaply ... time will tell.

• Useful or interesting 6

Or is this what the BFL people are talking about? To make the biggest noise around you. Come on, we will start a bush company and write that we are putting ads on super ASIC 50GHash for 100. I don't know about you but I think sooner or later there will be a great relationship with the whole BFL set will again have a very bad effect on Bitcoin. When it comes to paranoia, what happens, I see that they are doing quite well.

• Useful or interesting 5

And here you are wrong. Ask yourself how difficult it is to change and calculate how many BTCs were formed at that time. And that is how much they can mine for a few hours ... and after that there will be a change of difficulty and everything will be back to normal.

• Useful or interesting 2

The truth is, if you suddenly use 100 to 1000 times the power of the current and do it right after changing the difficulty. But even ASIC can't mix too much to create hundreds of thousands of BTC in the process of changing difficulty.

• Useful or interesting 3

And in the next cycle, the difficulty of changing multiplies less. Is it too much? It is only a million baks. ASIC technology is much more expensive, so you don't have to pay for one shot

Only you can change the difficulty, then the difficulty will increase, we wait for the next change without turning on the device and we do so again. Result? 2 million dollars.

No, because at this time when you turn off the device, the difficulty will be very large, the miners will turn off the excavator and you will wait 5 hours for the block. So you will have another difficult change in a few months. And the rate will decrease if people see that someone will make your investment worse

Well, all right with this raise, because during this lift someone will have to dig
They sent a lot, hundreds / thousands of layouts. People are happy and trust the company. One thing that confuses me is how many of the GPUs that BFL has sold to people. If they now start sending ASICs, their previous products will be useless. This technology leap is a bit too big. It is like selling a large number of analog TVs and quickly entering digital signals (assuming no starter kit). I would be very upset with their old customers because these machines are not cheap at all

Building an excavator requires money and time. The context of bitcoin is much smaller, people are setting up excavators, but there are fewer and fewer resources.
The difficulty increased rapidly, the steps like the latter were never possible, but could not keep up. Income was also greater and pressure was greater on the construction of excavators, but even so, an increase in difficulty was delayed.
After that, there was a slight disappointment, the power gradually increased as new miners appeared. The forum is also constantly asking questions about the construction of excavators, I get the impression that more and more.
Including more ASICs will cause a sudden increase in difficulty and we observe a linearity

I agree, the increase in difficulty is gradual and natural. If ASIC kicks, we will have a strong and difficult shot.

Is there any page used for graphics? I mean, I wonder who can sell them if BTC drops or we get bored.
because for me the power of graf is its rapid liquefaction

In total, I'm also wondering whether I should release Asic pre-ordered by Bult: I think I won't complain about the amount of BTC in my portfolio.
As for the return to FPGA from BFL, I know that they offered ASIC in exchange, the perfect roller and people will send these GPUs to 0.

Will you pre-order and risk other people's money or are you waiting for the ASIC to appear?
How will you ensure investment security and will you remain anonymous as a pirate?

I don't need to sleep, I'm waiting for the user to confirm that it works and then I'll buy
If asic really appears, you can easily order without intermediaries. The price for 3.5gh is so funny that everyone can afford it. Another thing is how someone wants on day 1

If everyone can afford it, that means 3.5Gh would mean the equivalent of a radeon 5870 at the moment - some bitcent a week.

It only looks poorly rendered with lots of errors. Every electronic student will do such a thing. If they don't have the final version of the project so far but just some "sketches", I don't know how they want to send the excavator in a month. This month they still have to carry out the testing phase, in professional projects that last even a few months. BFL is a global phenomenon. :) If Intel or AMD act so quickly, we will be 20 years ahead of the technology

I have the same feeling as Bitmar. For such a large project, seemingly nearing completion, the amount of evidence confirming that it will actually start after about 2 months is so miserable that most probably the followers in ASIC are Optimistic optimist. But we will live to see something

From an organizational, logistical and present standpoint, these miserable outputs are for credibility
I can feel a lot of laughter in my feelings for two months, of course for today's skeptics, but don't be prejudiced, anyway, does Mini Rig really work? In my opinion, there is no evidence of this

• Useful or interesting 1