What mean SL - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
taller

What mean SL

A stop loss is an order that you give your broker to "stop losses" ("stop loss").

The golden rule of stock market speculation is to always keep risk under control. To do this, you have to know how much you are willing to lose before buying your shares.

Once you know or decide that figure, you will give an order to your broker to open the position.

In addition, immediately after giving the buy order, you must also leave a stop loss, which is a sell order that will only be executed if the price falls enough to cause you your maximum allowable loss. In which case, your shares will be sold before suffering greater evils.

You should know that the orders that are not executed are free; so controlling the risk in your stock operations will not cost you anything, but it will save you a lot of trouble.

Trading the Stock Market without a stop loss is like driving a car without brakes. Always use a stop loss.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

That's great topic and well narrated it's so helpful and as you said it's important to use stop loss whenever we Carry out some trading to avoid loss check also my topic below for more infor.

• Useful or interesting 2

Wow that's a really nice post. It looks really interesting to me. Cause you explained every detail very carefully which is really great. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1

On 10/2/2020 at 9:42 PM, taller said:

it will save you a lot of trouble.

Trading the Stock Market without a stop loss is like driving a car without brakes. Always use a stop loss.

Good explanation about stop loss feature in stock market, basically this stop loss feature use in trading, its really important to set stop loss because we open trades not always price pump up, some times price dump also in this case this stop loss feature stop our trade, and we loss only how much we set so stop loss most important in trading.

Of course, it is very useful when trading stocks, or some kind of cryptocurrency. Because, this way, you don't lose the entire amount, and if it falls, then you quickly sell it, avoiding the fact that the price may not affect your profit very well. Or even a loss at all.

• +1 1

It is an automatic sale that the platform makes at the price that was set in the event of a decline It is used in many platforms and is present on the Yobit platform in a different way in the form of ticket form the robotrade feature It is considered as a protection against large losses.

• +1 1

SL means STOP LOSS in trading,  it is a point that you set on order to stop a particular trade from running into huge loss during trading,  it is a set limit that allows a trader to engage in other things without getting panic about his trade going into any form of big loss. It reduces the amount of loss that ought to be recorded. When you set a STOP LOSS, your trade stops automatically at the given point without the fear of going further.

• +1 1

SL mean ”stop loss”. Whenever you choose to enter a trade the current price will be your entry point. For us, it means$10,000 in our BTC/USD case. Secondly, you want to place your stop loss.

• +1 1

Yes this is a term used in trading and can be really beneficial during trading and selling activities of any financial security. it is really required to decide the stop loss in advance so that the traders of investors can avoid loss to a large extent. you can devise your own strategies that would help you to come up with the best stop loss position in order to gain profits in the long run.

Firstly I heard SL in Facebook. People comment SL for shareable link but now I have known in Cryptotalk SL mean stop loss .Thanks for informative post.This post help me to do trade.

On 10/2/2020 at 9:12 PM, taller said:

A stop loss is an order that you give your broker to "stop losses" ("stop loss").

The golden rule of stock market speculation is to always keep risk under control. To do this, you have to know how much you are willing to lose before buying your shares.

Once you know or decide that figure, you will give an order to your broker to open the position.

In addition, immediately after giving the buy order, you must also leave a stop loss, which is a sell order that will only be executed if the price falls enough to cause you your maximum allowable loss. In which case, your shares will be sold before suffering greater evils.

You should know that the orders that are not executed are free; so controlling the risk in your stock operations will not cost you anything, but it will save you a lot of trouble.

Great clarification about stop misfortune highlight in financial exchange, fundamentally this stop misfortune include use in exchanging, its truly essential to set stop misfortune since we open exchanges not generally value siphon up, a few times value dump additionally for this situation this stop misfortune include stop our exchange, and we misfortune just the amount we set so stop misfortune generally significant in exchanging.

this term use in investment trading. sl mean stop lose.

before reading this post i don't know the mean of sl,special thank for post owner.

I can conclude from your post that the stop loss is an end to the losses that can be caused to your money. And thus protect the trader from bankruptcy. You provided me with new and important information, I did not know what the stop loss means.

• +1 1

This feature is very important to stop the loss in the currency market when the price suddenly drops, so you can set a limit at which to sell immediately as soon as this price falls.

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, I thank you for this information and the advice that you provided is very important. We have to commit to work in order to avoid loss, and this, in my opinion, requires effort and serious work.

This is really a wonderful thing and for me I did not know that I could determine the minimum value in trading to be sold when the currency came down in a large way to avoid the huge loss and I think that this step will benefit me a lot in the field of trading, especially as I am new in this field and do not have enough experience to predict the prices of cryptocurrencies

• +4 1

It's one of the best features thing that we can use in our trade to secure your money if any big movement of the market because the market of crypto currency is really not stable and can be changed at any time, so the stop lose it's necessary 

It is really useful information. I did not know that I could stop my losses at a certain price. It is good that I can do this. I will always determine the amount of my ability to lose and specify it to avoid big losses because we are in a field that allows profit and loss, and we must accept this matter.

• +3 1

Hello my friend , stop lose or SL is great feature to use

Especially to those people how can't stop trading even if they keep losing , no way the can stop from them self cause trading is kind of addiction for some people 

Do this LS Forse us to stop when we should to stop 

Stop the damage ,,, this is the first time I learned about the existence of something like my friend ,,, you should know that orders are not executed for free; So there is no cost to you to control the risk in your stock operation, but it will save you a lot of hassle. We are committed to work to avoid loss loss, and this, in my opinion, requires effort and serious work.

When I discovered the stop loss it was the best solution that I could know in the trade, this saves us a lot of money if the trade that is the famous "Red Tide" plummets this happens when the bitcoin goes through the ground and carries many cryptocurrencies, token and altcoin at the same time that is why the red tide is caused and can last several days as a result of the established price of bitcoin.

Your publication is very useful my dear friend since I am a beginner and I had no idea about it, I thank you for such a valuable contribution to the forum and I personally will help me for future investments and it is good to anticipate and avoid losses that with that system they can avoid, I hope that everyone is super good and that their businesses bear the fruits that we want so much.

Also, one of the crucial matters in the matter of investing and buying shares, other than that we put an estimated amount of loss before work, to be prepared psychologically for that, to be courageous in dealing with this issue to give it the right behavior and to maintain the course of things in a controlled manner, as well as our choices of stocks, their number and the estimation of profit,  important matters, we must start seriously and cautiously

• +2 1

This is a good information and I agree with you that we should take calculator dressed and immediately used stop loss so that we can survive from the up-and-down of the stock market so this is and go tools available and I really like it.