Nowadays the Holding Strategies is best. - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
myaccount1

Nowadays the Holding Strategies is best.

It is great step. You are right i think when the our coins are hold the coin price will be stable and it will not be go down. So this step will give more profit. These hold stratigies hold our coins and help to sell our coins with more profit. 

• +1 1

I think the holding strategy is better but we should always be in the market because why, if the currency is possible for short term profit it is not a problem to sell to the boys, so we cannot hold the currency for profit. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is not a good time to sell BTC or any other coin as the market is low now. All should keep it right now. We have to wait for the price to rise. Good times are coming soon.

38 minutes ago, Lx-Lana said:

It is not a good time to sell BTC or any other coin as the market is low now. All should keep it right now. We have to wait for the price to rise. Good times are coming soon.

True as the BTC is in high value and the expected price is $30,000 in the next two days because the price is moving up and is stable above the $27k. Buying is also risky in the current price rate.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Yes at present the price of cryptocurrency is decreasing day by day. There is not any chance to earn profit from cryptocurrency. That's why I think holding is the best solution for recent situation. 

My friend , keeping the currency during the downturn of the market is a double-edged sword. If the market goes down more, the buyer will regret it, and if the market goes up, he will get very strong remorse from the seller.

Edited by Abdulrahman3

The holding strategy is always the best no matter if you are a short term trader or a long term you can have all the investments for the long term and earn good profits from it.

Correct understanding of market characteristics and its variables and the ability to read charts related to price fluctuations I think is the main key to achieving success when trading in value currencies and thus strategies differ according to the situation and circumstance, but the strategy of holding is the simplest and has proven successful in many cases.

Yes, I am with you on that very day, the best thing that can be done is to store and wait for the price of the currency to rise so that you can profit well from currencies because the market is now performing more than wonderful

• +5 1

On 2/11/2021 at 11:22 AM, RoyalHouse01 said:

The holding strategy is always the best no matter if you are a short term trader or a long term you can have all the investments for the long term and earn good profits from it.

you might be right my friend but if we are holding some coin for years and years and the coin is not increasing in price then what will we do?

This continued to be true over the years. According to research, if we continuously buy BTC every day for many years, then we are always profitable. And most investors are profitable after 4 years 🙂
Even those who bought BTC at ATH 20K in 2018 are making 150% profits right now.
Holding is a long-term strategy but it will be much more profitable than trading if we choose 1 reputable & potential coin/token.

Emotions need to be controlled while holding. The price of coins is constantly fluctuating. We have to wait until the price of coins rises to make a profit. If we sell at a lower price, there will be a loss and if we sell at a higher price after seeing a good market, there will be a profit. So we should wait for the price to rise. 

In my opinion, to get the best price, we have to hold certain coins, for example, hold Bitcoin for the long term. As we know that it happens every 4 years so the chances of Bitcoin price increase after half are wide open. So don't hesitate to hold back, it's profitable.

In my opinion the holding strategy is better. But we must always be in the market. Because if the currency makes it possible to make a profit in the short term, there is no problem in selling the boys. So we can’t hold the coin for profit. It will bring benefits.

We are all waiting for the second half to see what will happen and I think that waiting will bring us good profits, so I invite everyone to wait and not be reckless because we are not waiting for something beautiful and wonderful and we have to work to produce more profits and work well and better to get levels of interest and good profits indeed

• +2 1

The crypto market taught me that if we have enough patience we can be very profitable. In my case, I bought a lot in the boom of 2017, then they fell a lot in the following years and also in 2019. Then in 2020 it began to regain a very positive assessment, becoming excellent right now.

• +3 1

Patience plays a key role in everything related to cryptocurrencies. Many times for not knowing how to wait we make mistakes that are irreversible and cause losses of our capital. If you want to make profits with trading you must have a lot of patience.

Well, holding a cryptocurrency is a good long-term strategy, the crypto market is always ascending, so in a few years today's prices will be history and the historical highs will be greater, this is the safest strategy to generate earnings although it takes a little longer to be realized, on the other hand the trading is faster but more risky, I hold with some coins that I have, hopefully in the future it will be good money.

• Useful or interesting 1