From Astrology to Prayers: What Superstitions Haunt Crypto Traders? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gummy

From Astrology to Prayers: What Superstitions Haunt Crypto Traders?

Life would have been easier if everyone knew when to buy and sell their assets. But while the ideal scheme of universal welfare has not yet been invented, traders periodically turn to the “wisdom of the ancestors” in attempts at guessing the movement of the exchange rate. The “wisdom” has migrated to today’s exchange market in the form of sayings and superstitions. DeCenter will try to figure out which of them migrated from Wall Street to the crypto market, whether it is worth trading during the full moon, and how Bitcoin can be useful for Human Design.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

They do not differentiate between forecasting and market analysis
They believe that market study and analysis is a prediction
They are unaware that it is science and depends on several algorithms

• +3 1

THINK POSITIVE

Yea so many superstitions traders use to predict price and they actually think it works from crossing fingers or having regular ritual before trades....funny thing it don't even work

• +1 1

Many are just haunted by the bad prices, when prices start falling we tend to lose our minds especially when we are all into a coin and the coin as lost all its value, that can cause nightmares.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

no return after invest. that the most haunted for all investors. they need profit from pasive income, so they invest. the point is they can predict what crypto needed

12 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

They do not differentiate between forecasting and market analysis
They believe that market study and analysis is a prediction
They are unaware that it is science and depends on several algorithms

Yes, my friend, they think that analysis is a prediction like what witches and charlatans do
This error of analysis depends on the rules and laws and study

What a very funny thing that astrology and myths move to cryptocurrency trading, imagine how the situation will be the height of ignorance versus the top of science, development and technology. It is a dramatic comparison.

Did someone switch from Wall Street to cryptocurrency and invest in bitcoin? Apparently I felt a profit and thereby liked to use cryptocurrency. 

To make money on cryptocurrency. You must first study the whole theory, and then enter the real market. And before that you will have a bunch of mistakes.

Knowing when to buy and when to sell is the main problem with cryptocurrency trading, this makes trading on the crypto market so risky, many traders are losing on a daily basis cause it is very difficult to trade on the crypto market.

On 10/24/2019 at 12:41 AM, Gummy said:

Life would have been easier if everyone knew when to buy and sell their assets. But while the ideal scheme of universal welfare has not yet been invented, traders periodically turn to the “wisdom of the ancestors” in attempts at guessing the movement of the exchange rate. The “wisdom” has migrated to today’s exchange market in the form of sayings and superstitions. DeCenter will try to figure out which of them migrated from Wall Street to the crypto market, whether it is worth trading during the full moon, and how Bitcoin can be useful for Human Design.

In the crypto field if you want to make successfull trade then you have to know about some key point when you should invest on it. Many people trade with their emotions. Also we need to ignore our emotions on trading.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Well, the success of every trader in the cryptocurrency boils down to being able to buy at the right price and sell at the right price. Whoever can achieve these two conditions succeeds a lot in achieving profits in this market.

It's not really good and advisable to base our decisions on superstitions because it's like we are just also basing on wrong predictions or speculations of other people. It's better that we don't mind them and let's just keep on working until we manage to earn a lot for holding and selling.

Your life might long be much simpler should anybody assumed whenever towards business his or her features. And yet whilst the recommended pattern from universal survival hasn't but still been invented,...

Hi guys Notify me everywhere at United Traders to stop slaughtering my NYSE account.  I aim to unlock the attitude that I will hold for more than a few days, at the moment such a downgrade is possible and the boundaries are not right for me on this site.Thanks everyone.

Perhaps most of the myths that haunt traders in cryptocurrencies is when Bitcoin will reach one million dollars or when the price will rise in general or will the trader wake up to find himself falling 50% loss these concerns concern the life of a trader who is not committed to managing the capital.

There are various way to predict macroeconomic trends. Still the price movements for the short term are usually harder and demand a deep understanding of market movements. Most ofthe times we get into hyped investments that have already topped in price and end up losing a lot. We can make predictions through our experience and knowledge. Still we can't ever be sure that these will happen because of the variations in situations when comparing with the past.

• +2 1

Usually people follow superstitions in crypto trading like some people choose days, hours, even location to make decisions. In my local area I have seen many people who wear same dress to trade. But I do not think they are doing well in trading. Crypto required deep knowledge not these blind believes.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:33 AM, Crypto123 said:

What a very funny thing that astrology and myths move to cryptocurrency trading, imagine how the situation will be the height of ignorance versus the top of science, development and technology. It is a dramatic comparison.

Its really a fun but how can we differentiate between all this ?

I think anything that we do on our life we need a little knowledge is the same things happen with the cryptocurrency adventure, some times we think is very easy to trade but we are wrong there is the steps we need to follow to arrive to a high level to do the analyses.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It is hard on us to know the movement of the market because any one in anytime have alot of any coin sell and make a huge dump in a second , the market in general need ot of careful especially in this time of crisis .

I like alot the stop limit and oco the Binance did for us to save alot of our Money if anything bad happen.

The cryptocurrency market to me is beyond superstition, it is based on analysis and what happens presently and forecast of what happens in the future. Prayer also is the key as they say and also heaven help those who help themselves. You cannot invest wrongly and wait for miracles, it doesn't happen like that  

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Cryptocurrencies and expectation of their price and step does not depend on astrology but rather a science called analysis and reading of market movement and through it you expect the next step of the currency

Life is great and enjoy it

Investing in the cryptocurrency is itself a risky job for the almost all investors because markets for the cryptocurrency will be generally volatile in the nature. Sometimes price of the cryptocurrency more and sometimes low, we just have to be capable to flow with the current market trend. 

• +2 1

No no crypto market is not easy process for making profit from crypto market because this market is decentralized market and in few minutes can ups thousands of dollars and can be down thousands of dollars. So try to used your skills for making some extra ordinary gains  and enjoying profits.