Timing of this forum - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
setifien

Timing of this forum

Hi all members, there is an issue with the forum, which concerns the time.

I think admins must show the exact time so we can plan when to write our posts, for example yesterday (22/10/2019) I wrote some posts at 9 pm (GMT ) but it's shown that I wrote them today (23/10/2019)

Do you guys agree that admins should add the time to this valuable forum

• Useful or interesting 1

No!  just post what you want and what is needed! everything here will be pain right>

so we dont need t ospeculate so much! if we are doing good in posting ethen we will get payment! this is fair alongside on the bitcointalk forum!

6 minutes ago, setifien said:

Bonjour à tous les membres, il y a un problème avec le forum, qui concerne le temps.

Je pense que les administrateurs doivent indiquer l’heure exacte pour que nous puissions planifier le moment de la rédaction de nos articles. Par exemple, hier (22/10/2019), j’ai écrit quelques articles à 21 heures (GMT), mais il est prouvé que je les ai écrits aujourd’hui (23/10). / 2019)

Êtes-vous d'accord pour dire que les administrateurs doivent ajouter du temps à ce précieux forum

Hello friend I had the same problem I also answered several articles yesterday and at the end of the day I spent my account and realized that more than six messages are added for the next day I believe that the seizure is not always in the same time.

I am not exactly sure what time is on forum, and it would be good to add that feature  on top of the forum or in our profiles. It would be good to have like in other forums

for current bounty, i think its good time to add system time on this forum

so people can know how much did he post today and yesterday !

let admin know about this

14 hours ago, setifien said:

I think admins must show the exact time so we can plan when to write our posts, for example yesterday (22/10/2019) I wrote some posts at 9 pm (GMT ) but it's shown that I wrote them today (23/10/2019)

Yes there are time difference, but that dont affect on your payments (if you think on that) at all.

You can write and if you write when they dont do payments you can wait till tomorrow and you will get payment.

Just one question I dont understand too, that is about limit posts if I write today and they calculate my posts from yesterday on today pay list that means that I can hit limiti yesterday for today, that I dont understand clean.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

1 hour ago, BullRunBit said:

Just one question I dont understand too, that is about limit posts if I write today and they calculate my posts from yesterday on today pay list that means that I can hit limiti yesterday for today, that I dont understand clean.

For This issue exactly that I made this topic, you tend to write a 20~30 posts in a given day, but you find only 10~15 posts and the rest is postponed to the next day .

1 hour ago, cutecute said:

11 hours ago, Bmw55 said:

Why do need a time in the forum when you already have that on the screen of your PC or mobile phone? And what does it matter the hours when you created your posts? I don't understand why everyone is asking for a clock on this forum

There is time disproportionation between the different zones, it isn't fair to post today, then you find them on tomorrow table... I mean you miss hitting the limit for the day when you wrote those posts

15 hours ago, setifien said:

I agree, so that everyone will benefited regarding time zone of this forum,just like other forum. And we members will aware when to start posting and when to stop, because there's a big chance we could exceed the limit posts of this forum.

1 hour ago, setifien said:

For This issue exactly that I made this topic, you tend to write a 20~30 posts in a given day, but you find only 10~15 posts and the rest is postponed to the next day .

Yes but that "postponed" posts reduce your limit for next day and that means that we have certain part of day when we can posts and get paymant for that.

If we dont want to reduce daily limit for next day.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

16 hours ago, setifien said:

Yah its really nice idea cause also me I post about yesterday but I got paid today also it count those post of yesterday, example those post I've post yesterday was 6 post but they count as today post so that means I have to perfom only 24 post for today.

17 hours ago, setifien said:

Yes this happens to me sometimes too but it is not big deal 😉 Maybe you should care about to write some comments before 9-10pm.But I think if this is a big they should fix it

there is no timing of the forum, you can post any time on the forum and get paid, there is no such rule that which time you have to post and which time you get payment, currently yobit is paying on daily basis.

Hard Worker 😎😎

On 10/23/2019 at 6:51 PM, setifien said:

Yes it would be helpful to know what time zone this forum is on. I had the same issue as you also. I am on UK time, and I have noticed that if I post later than 7pm, then most probably the posts will not get counted until the next day. It frustrated me at first hence why I rarely post after 7pm for that reason.

So time goes wrong on this forum? Maybe we should ask moderator or administrator to fix that so time is correct.

13 minutes ago, Glossy said:

So time goes wrong on this forum? Maybe we should ask moderator or administrator to fix that so time is correct.

I have an idea which will be a perfect to know the time "exactly"

I will share this to you! you create a topic in any thread just one! then write down the time base on your clock after you post it.

After 24 hours check the time when you posted it.

example: Posted yesterday at 06:27 PM it will be like this and from that you will know!

well i just realize that and i will just do it later!

27 minutes ago, Glossy said:

It is a matter of wrong or not, but there is a time lag between different chronological zones, for that reason moderators should add an o'clock

Everyone I know is having this problem. I've tried to see what time zone this forum operates on, but I don't think that would be a factor. I'm guessing they don't credit the posts at the same time every day.

They probably just do them when they get around to it. I don't stress about it too much, so far my payments have been pretty consistent. Sometimes, I do get the occasional split days, where they credit only half of my posts. 

I also face this problem. I post 11 post 13/11/2019 but my post counted 14/11/2019. There should add a clock and we can manage our time very easily. I hope moderators will do something about this.   

I think it's not necessary, this forum shows local time (Russia). Because I also write posts and comments not in time, only in my free time. Most important for us, all posts and comments are counted and paid for. So the time is not a problem.

I think this forum is following Moscow's time, however a notification for this will be good, some beginners here need something like that to make the posting easy to them. 

On 10/24/2019 at 1:51 AM, setifien said:

I think we don't need that kind of adjustment here in this forum. We need to follow the administrators time because their are the ones that create this forum. We need to adjust because they are paying us here.

Yes this always happens with me write postings but it is calculated the next day, so I see it necessary to add time to this forum, but in any case this is not a big issue I think it can organize time, and most of all is to provide good postings.

On 10/24/2019 at 1:57 AM, cryptokram said:

No!  just post what you want and what is needed! everything here will be pain right>

so we dont need t ospeculate so much! if we are doing good in posting ethen we will get payment! this is fair alongside on the bitcointalk forum!

What you say is right. For me you should just talk to each other. Answer questions that you know the answer so that you  can help others. Post what you know that you think can be helpful to others. And  ask questions if you want to learn something. And with that. You can have your 30 post per day without even noticing it. Don't be very conscious about the payment. Just post what you have in mind. Then every thing will follow. Am I right? 

This is the problems with the time zone,in this forum i think it's Greenwich+4 in local Russian time you just need to calculate your time zone with the forum all time

On 10/23/2019 at 1:51 PM, setifien said:

I have already been able to detect the timing of the forum with respect to my time zone, you have to be aware of the time of Russia to be able to detect the time well, eye an hour of Russia that is a reference not a secondary, doing that puts you better for the time you want to make the corresponding posts or discussions.