100 percent trusted and Legit exchanger - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tanim22

100 percent trusted and Legit exchanger

Dear friend i think yobit wallet is the best for this platform.

It is a very good way to keep money safe and and you can change this money easily without any risk.

My friends are using it and it's worth trusting.

To all the time and till the current time, yobit is obviously the best legit and absolute exchanger. It features a lot and seemingly appear complicated at first but sound and seems so simple and easy at the end.

• +1 1

There is no doubt that the yobit platform is the best, with absolute certainty that it supports everyone and offers profit methods that are not available on any platform and in my opinion everyone should support it and deal with it with confidence because it deserves it 

Yes yobit is a great plat form for exchanging .It is trusty and it is easy to use .But i think it is not much secure .I think binance is the best for exchanging because it is reliable and a lot of people are using binance for exchanging and trading .The customer wealth and data is more secure in binance .

Binance exchange and yobit exchange are the best exchange now a days.

These are the most trusted and reliable. They have the good reviews from customer's. Most fastest transaction can be done with these two, with low fee.

• +4 1

On 10/2/2020 at 9:26 PM, tanim22 said:

Yobit is the first exchange where I was earned my first crypo token and also got real cash in my hand. It's the best marketplace for spot trading I found. Who agrees with me?

Indeed it was not first exchange to perform the trades for me but it is the best cryptocurrency exchange, I have no doubts here. Most of the centralized exchange sites asks for KYC verification but this exchange is an exception to give freedoms to the traders. Traders can opt out to remain anonymous while performing the trades. Services and operations are smooth and the best from Yobit. 

In my experience, I think of Yobit as a 100% trusted and legit exchanger.  Because this Accenter is more secure and reliable, moreover, the security system of this Accenter is very modern.  And its exchange fee is very small.  As a result, anyone can safely exchange their cryptocurrency here.

Really yobit is the best exchange box so far, because it made things very very easy for the cryptocurrency members in exchanging their currency. And they can see their counted useful post on yobit.

On 12/26/2020 at 8:46 AM, Calvinpriva said:

there are other exchanges which are best than yobit because they offer more services and even more security features

Sure mate we have the likes of binance exchanger and kucoin who are currently topping the chart and they achieve that due to the efficiency and advantages they have over other exchangers in cryptoworld.

Your topic only says what is already known by every member of this forum, I rally hope to find something interesting in it but unfortunately it is just repetition of so many similar topics that you can find in the beginner section, but I do not like to give people passive evaluation , so look for something more unique nest time. 

• +1 1

History has shown that Yobit is a great exchange, one that is from the oldest we have and always being fast with withdrawals, for me it is the most important one as it doesn't require KYC either and is also giving to the community, having many good ways to help people and has also started the forum Cryptotalk where we find an amazing online place to relax and discuss our crypto thoughts.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is 100% trusted and legit as you said, this is what I have seen and I must admit that it is even more trusted from other exchanges, as you will notice that when withdrawing funds, the process is automated while in all other exchanges it is done manually by someone that has to accept your withdrawal first.

The Yobit platform is one of the most popular platforms that has grown in popularity for sharing it with the CryptoTalk project.
The platform is safe and has many wonderful features and sections for entertainment as well,
I keep a few cryptos on the platform and I buy and sell on it and also use the InvestBox section.

My all dear friend 

I'm sure and believe yobit is the best exchange and number of people are used in daily basis. Second trust wallets is good wallet and charge the low fee 

Yobit is best for trading. It always work in a good way. It's security system and all other processes are working very well. It is good to use. It's transaction fees are low. It is much secure.

In my views the most trusted and secure exchange is yobit exchange as it has very strong security system and ensure full safety to your money during exchange. In addition to this it's fee is also quit low and transaction are very fast. I recommend 💯 percent to use it as your best and favorite exchange site. Where you can find your desire in seconds.

To my knowledge I can say that yobit is 100% reliable and legit exchanger.  Because it is much safer and more reliable. Its security system is much stronger.  The exchange fee is much lower here.  Anyone here can exchange their cryptocurrency very securely.

• +1 1

Hi my dear. Indeed, it is the best legitimate platform and 100% reliable in addition to that it is easy to deal and field is open to work. Its my personal opinion as I am working on yobit for many weeks and I think most of the members will agree with it that yobit is one of the best. But I don't agree with you about 100%, there is not any website exchange trusted at 100%!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

yobit is an exchange site.  It has been in the crypto world for almost six years.  To date, this exchange site has not been hacked.  Some of the best exchange sites in the crypto world were hacked but yobit has not been hacked yet.  The yobit exchange site is a secure and secure exchange site.  So everyone can choose this site for investing and trading

I would like to use yobit exchanger site for exchange my crypto currency. Cause this my well known on of the best exchange site. I can easily use this site for exchange my crypto currency with very low fees. This is very secure and reliable also. So i will prefer yobit exchange site for exchange crypto currency.

In my opinion , yobit is only one exchange that are the best and secure exchange in the world . So i think yobit is great platform . So only yobit can provide 100 % security . I suggest yobit exchange is best for investing 

@tanim22 of course it is legit and it has been since the beginning of its launch in 2015. With the constant upgrading process they increased their users and added many features (the best one I found is InvestBox)

I think it is great to use and good for beginners but I don't see it as the best platform.

There are a wide range of bounties to suit all talents that the Bitcoin Talk community has tha offer. The Buenos core development team have thoughtfully separated all of our ideas their relative categories below. Bou media channels, tha detailed translation of our docume we should add to the list of bounties, please let us know and we will reward you. We are seeking talent and expertise in all areas.

There are a wide range of bounties to suit all talents that the Bitcoin Talk community has tha offer. The Buenos core development team have thoughtfully separated all of our ideas their relative categories below. Bou media channels, tha detailed translation of our docume we should add to the list of bounties, please let us know and we will reward you. We are seeking talent and expertise in all areas.

@tanim22  I Totally Agree With You. I Also Support Yobbit Over Anyother Exchanger But One Negative Point Of This Exchanger Is The Withdrawal Fee Of Bitcoin It Is About 8$ Which Is Very High. 

But I Accept This Negative Point And Support Yobbit.