About groups ! Wonderful Experience - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Devh

About groups ! Wonderful Experience

Hey mate! Its been 2 about 15 days for me that i have joined this forum.And i think yeaterday i recieved a message in gamil.Which was from a crypto member.I was shocked because i haven't sent a message yet and i don't even know yet that how to send a message.But then i replied to him and solve his problem but that was my first wonderful experience in this forum.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah that's very good  experience i have ever seen.  The work is too much educative and too much pleasure.  For doing this job i wanna know many things. That's are new and very helpful i though.        

In fact, this topic is really very cool, because it allows a certain group of people to have a common crypto chat, in which everyone could discuss any topic that is interesting to them, and this shows that the functionality of this forum is really at its best, and allows you to adapt to any situation!

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Some people form a group among themselves in this forum so that if they come across any problem, they should solve it together.And so it should be, but it never happens.When we make new friends and share our problems that we are facing during working in this platform then it would really help us.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The wonderful experience I have was after the 100 useful post and the payments was not yet received I was like fade off, I know noticed that it will take another seven days before the payments starts. That was the experience so far I had

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The Forum is pretty complete. It has many features, that are pretty cool to use. I just discovered recently, how to add a signature everytime I post. Its the Genesis Mining thing under my post. My affiliate link. Its pretty cool that the Forum allows us to use affiliate / referral links this way.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

In this forum is to post here as different people  and tell us how to do it, and one of the other important features is the group  so we can be talked and discussed here so I think we are here with the other members and their  And discuss the important issues.

• +2 1

This cryptotalk forum has wonderful and most welcome experience thus and fact that i gain much experience in this forum by reading the mate content and provide greate content through research.

• +2 1

I also learn about exchangers and different coin,trading and investment in crypto currency. That was a wonderful experience. cryptotalk they are able to find many groups and individuals according to them who can help in increase the wealth of their ideas.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

That's good to have trusted friends in this forum to talk about crytocurrency privately and the advantages is you can ask the common question through messages to avoid same ideas and questions topics. You can create group lesson to more focused on studying about cryptocurrency its better if you joining to the seniors or expert members to know what you asking about. But be wise on joining people for grouping to avoid also misinformation and scams don't give sensitive details

• +4 1

Grouping in the crypto chat is very important because it promotes unity among members  and also leads to sharing vital informations and common goals in the crypto platform.it is wonderful experience for members because you gain knowledge and become successful in the crypto 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes, you can create a chat sunset between you and several members ... that is easy to do ... which also enables you to communicate with others with the privacy feature. That is a wonderful thing.

Edited by Mahmod aljarah
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I like everything to be in public so that everyone will benefit from the information. one or two members having a private conversation will not develop this forum but public posts and comments will be very informative to all members especially new ones like me.

I have been on this forum for about 15 days, but the idea of forming a group on this forum has come to me in knowledge from this post. Senior people can form a good group if they want to lead this forum. Some people those who already know each other, I think they must also have formed groups. It is a very good idea, but privacy is the most important which matters a lot.

If I have seen the option in some profiles that I have visited to send private messages, but I have not used them yet, it is completely great, although I imagine that these messages must be monitored by the moderators so that they comply with the rules of the forum, but I It seems like a great idea, because if I really liked a theme of a member and I want to communicate with that person to congratulate him or ask him any questions, it could be done there. Every day something new is learned, great

Thats interesting if you wanna do a private group meetups about the interviews and their opinions especially if your not really sure about your topics you can ask your members about it and they can make the corrections to help you (atleast i think thats how would it work.)

This seems nine although I have not experienced it myself, it is nice to chat with experienced people about currencies and this way you can make friends , and this is an additional positive feature of this forum. 

• +2 1

It's really a wonderful experience because creating a group to discuss with freinds in order to share ideas and make suggestions for helping one another to promote each other in knowledge experience and also good writing skills is important like most of us who are not using the chat feature or don't know about it will have the experience and also participate in the group to acquire and share the little experience too

• +1 1

I didn't know that chat grouping could be done I just knew that I could send SMS to others but for you I know that I can create group here so thank you.We can learn a lot by talking in groups.

• +1 1

I have not listened about it but as u have described it and about it benefits then surely I also want to join a group but I am unaware about how these groups run and how to join them but I can say it would be awesome as I would be able to ask directly whatever I have issue

You are welcome mate, indeed you have came up with a nice observation. But the private group you want to form shouldn't be a type that you will use to cheat on the other members of the forum. You know it's very possible to be sharing idea on how to banned or give worning points to a person due to some personal reasons. But I pray it shouldn't be the type. Thanks and you are mostly welcome

I have not noticed that yet, i'm at the start of my journey here, it's really an exquisite feature, it helps us to supply advice to every other and write to distinguished members to require ideas and advice resulting from their experience within the forum and therefore the field of cryptocurrencies.

Bro there's no option about group conversation and you text each other and share your knowledge through this platform and you can help each other with group conversation it's a great idea and cryptotalk will follow this and share their options and introduce us.

Thank you, my friend, for this information because it is of great importance for the members to communicate with friends at the same time and broadcast live between each other, and this is a great achievement for the forum, which has great and useful features that benefit all members of this forum. Thank you, my friend.

• Useful or interesting 1