Falling of bitcoin !! - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mostawda3

Falling of bitcoin !!

5 hours ago, meowmeow said:

But what happened last saturday is not coincidence. That pump up is really caused by the china that have opened cryptocurrency in their country. Before, china is also the one who destroys the market because they have banned crypto in their country. But now that they've open it again, the pump up goes on.

I agree that this pump had the news from China behind it... but do not forget how many times China had already banned BTC (fake news to cause dumps, China was gainst it, but didn't ban it)

News, true and false, are sometimes distorted to control the market movements... just think about it and you'll see 😉

This FUD that states the fall of BTC just makes no sense... BTC is rising consistently for 10 years (besides volatility), and with the halving comming, how can someone believe that it will fall to half price? this is made to cause panic sell, and shorts that will be eaten by whales

i feel so disappointed because of the fall of bitcoin, i wanted to invest there again and it fell, but probably that is good, it already grew up but i didn't manage to invest when it was low

falling and rising is the main part of the bitcoin and crypto business and so dont be scared of it, when it falls down many peoples are scared and they start selling, they have to be patience and it will rise again and they will earn alot.

Hard Worker 😎😎

For me i guess this is the right timing to buy and stock bitcoin, bitcoin wont fall down you just gotta stay positive and also i will never forget what my friend told me 'take the risk or lose the chance' so get your head up be positive bitcoin won't fall down, we all know that.

43 minutes ago, Bapet said:

Bitcoin is indeed very unstable. Fall and rise happen so fast. So do not expect this will be stable. But I predict there will be an increase at the end of the year.

Yeah we all are expecting from bitcoin that it will increase in the end of the year so that is why we are not selling our bitcoin.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

This is just a prediction, but I think when January comes Bitcoin will be in the $11,000 dollar range. I could be wrong, but I'm just going to wait and see. Some people I've been talking to believe bitcoin is going to soar into the millions. I'm really having a hard time believing that, but if it does that means more money for everybody. 

Cryptomarket is like the Stock Market; some companies can experience downfall but eventually will make it back to the top. Just like BTC, you can say that BTC is going down but eventually it will claim its throne again. 

9 hours ago, Kaban25000 said:

I believe in bitcoin and it's  great power to come up, anytime the price falls. I believe when the current issues are resolved, the price will come up again much stronger than it was. As crypto enthusiasts, we always expect bitcoin to achieve higher heights so blockchain technology is propagated to the world.

Well there are no current issues that made the price to drop bellow 10k and there was also no reason for bitcoin to jump up to 10.3k and have 40% gain in one day...but its crypto as we know it.. a crazy place.

I agree with your opinion that Bitcoin is still likely to fall to the level of $ 7400 - $ 7700. and I hope that the price does not fall below that price, because if it falls below that price then the price of $ 4500 is the worst possibility.

This s the market, Today like and tomorrow like that, bitcoin in my guess will stay like this until the end of the year nothing new will appear, but in the next year I think there will be something good 

At present the price of bitcoin is $ 8600. This is a positive thing. If this positive thing continues to be on the side of bitcoin, then the possibility of bitcoin prices will continue to rise. This is also my own analysis, do not need to be an example for those of you who will invest.

Pada 10/24/2019 pukul 13:30, Strange berkata:

Tidak mungkin untuk berdagang tanpa kerugian. Yang terbaik yang dapat Anda lakukan adalah memiliki manajemen risiko yang baik dan mengurangi kerugian Anda sedikit dengan stop loss dan lain-lain.

Ya benar apa yang anda katakan bahwa tidak ada kata rugi jika berdagang karena tanpa kerugian anda pasti lebih berfikir untuk semangat lagi dalam berdagang supaya anda tidak dapat mengalami kerugian karena hal yang terbaik adalah ketika anda memiliki sebuah resiko yang baik untuk mengurangi kerugian sehingga anda dapat berfikir lebih baik kedepannya.

On 24/10/2019 at 07.31, yupi84goro said:

Saya merespons hal ini seperti biasa, karena risiko berinvestasi dalam mata uang kripto sangat tinggi. Harganya, jika sudah turun, bisa terus turun, tetapi bisa juga tiba-tiba naik signifikan.

Pendapat anda benar dan saya setuju dengan pendapat anda.

Tentunya berinvestasi dalam mata uang kripto sangat tinggi maka dari itu ada sebuah resiko itu hal biasa yang terjadi dalam kripto karena harga bisa saja turun dan harga bisa saja naik secara otomatis dalam berdagang harus semangat dan berhati hati.

To it is a normal situation as in crypto some times market pump and some times it dump. now the price of btc is low now but the price will go high any time. I wish the price will start increasing in December and will hit 20000 usd in 2020.

It is up to you about the predictions and it is good for adding crypto information. Based on technical analysis of several people and my analysis also says almost the same thing that when the value of bitcoin is stable at $ 7200 then the dominance of the downtrend will occur. This is just a prediction and the possibility of being wrong exists.

The falling of bitcoin was really just cost me while I was purchase btc at the price of $9600 but suddenly I see the bitcoin price is worth $7k.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/24/2019 at 3:35 AM, Yoona456 said:

i think, this is right time to buy bitcoin on low price, and i trust bitcoin price will rise on end of this month

i dont think that bitcoin will fall to 6000$ on this month !

I don't hope if that's will never happen for bitcoin to fallen more than $6000, this is very impossible bearish at that's moments if it will happen it will be happened for the reason.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

13 minutes ago, Rashidpk said:

Bitcoin, in my opinion, is feeling fine now, which is why its level of capitalization is growing. This indicates that its numerous holders, on the contrary, expect its further growth. Such growth should occur in the fourth quarter of this year. However, the cryptocurrency market is very difficult to predict.

thats true we expect a growth in crypto market in 2020 but for now we are still not sure how we will get that much money for the next halving because the market needs more liquidity in order to go up high after halving.

falling and rising is the primary piece of the bitcoin and crypto business thus dont be frightened of it, when it tumbles down numerous people groups are terrified and they start selling, and All оf thе еxpectatiоns аrе honest rеsearch оf human, sо on along these lines dо nоw nоt get аnхiоus. The ones numbers will ascend оver once more.

On 10/23/2019 at 1:07 PM, mostawda3 said:

we said that Bitcoin will fall to $ 7400, then it will drop to $ 6000 in the coming weeks

Well that wasn't a very difficult prediction to get right as far as the $7400 mark goes, because the price has been so close to that lately.  And I really don't think the market is bearish enough such that bitcoin will drop as low as $6000.  It's possible of course, but unlikely in my opinion.

Things will probably start getting much better once we hit 2020, after all the holidays and such.

In every market, what leads to price recover is when buying pressure builds up and overcome selling pressure, that is more buyer than sellers are in the market. From the looks of things even in this forum, a lot of people are panicking and only saying in words that the price of Bitcoin should rise, without taking action to start buying some.

I think that bitcoin is a chained platform that bound with it's high value coin. Like ETH is bound with bitcoin. The upper value coin is hidden from us. This hidden coin is gain an important role in the bitcoin price.

Please don't panic!

If you already research Bitcoin very well you will know the actual price Bitcoin. I can give a hint the price now is still too cheap. So if you want purchase Bitcoin, today is good day to buy it before late. Because i see next year Bitcoin price will going up and Bitcoin halving will going to make it possible.

Price going down is normal, not only on cryptocurrency but also on stocks and forex.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I don't think of bitcoin as an object of my own.  But depending on the situation, I can say it needs more time to fall.  Even though it is going down a lot now in the market, it will not fall, I do not even think about falling.