Falling of bitcoin !! - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mostawda3

Falling of bitcoin !!

This is the Falling of bitcoin that we talked about in the last few days, we said that Bitcoin will fall to $ 7400, then it will drop to $ 6000 in the coming weeks
Maybe I speak without technical analysis, but the weak state of the market was a significant indicator of the fall more than any TA,

This is my own prediction about btc don't take it as facts, you should do your own analysis.

2019-10-23_160744.png.06b53145f1282756aedc39d7959ef164.png

Edited by mostawda3
  • +3 1

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

For me it is normal and I used to do this because I did not join this field recently and I am very old in it and I saw previous fluctuations in Bitcoin and learned from it

THINK POSITIVE

i think, this is right time to buy bitcoin on low price, and i trust bitcoin price will rise on end of this month

i dont think that bitcoin will fall to 6000$ on this month !

I don't think it will fall even more below $6k, but the truth is as someone posted a Whale has moved a lot of funds to  Binance. Although I agree with you it may even further drop the price during the holidays.

Bitcoin price is now on a 5 month low indicating a bearish market. Whether we see another dip or not, that would depend on the bulls if they can maintain their support at $7,400. If not, a bigger dip is imminent.

Btc price dips can have a positive effect on traders and Hodlers alike. Some see it as a window to accumulate more btc.

• +2 1

I could not agree more. The fall to 6 has been coming. May e it will go back up afterwards but if it raises far above the last vew months average I would be surprised. Unless the public buy into the halving and it rockets. Which I would not complain about at all. 

• +2 1

It seems that this is what people often see in this market
I think it will not drop to $ 6000, I still expect it to go sideways in about 7000 so that the altcoin BTC pair can soar.

is this because US semi recession? i know that from twitter. bitcoin price maybe more low today, but it won't stop people to invest and earn money. they have 2 choice, invest in real lif or crypto

10 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

For me it is normal and I used to do this because I did not join this field recently and I am very old in it and I saw previous fluctuations in Bitcoin and learned from it

But if the opportunities are not taken advantage of, you will lose a lot of money
That is why it is necessary to plan correctly

4 hours ago, Strange said:

It is impossible to trade without any loss. The best you can do is have good risk management and cut down your losses a lil bit with stop loss and etc.

I agree with you completely, that it is impossible to trade without any loss, but as you said, we must work to reduce this loss as much as possible, and even I was sure that Bitcoin will come down, I did not buy a stable currency, but shocked like everyone this sudden drop

Was a bit shocked to wake up this morning and see this post. Went over to check and sure enough, the price has dropped drastically - practically overnight. It's just going to keep getting lower I guess... Most people think it will drop to 5,000.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

Its not a coincidence that right after the news about quantum computer come out, BTC dumped,

https://www.theblockcrypto.com/linked/44325/google-claims-its-quantum-computer-can-perform-a-task-beyond-the-reach-of-any-classical-supercomputer

https://www.cnet.com/news/google-quantum-computer-leaves-old-school-supercomputer-in-dust/

they could easily defeat the purpose and security of a blockchain

I also do not think that this is a crisis. usual fluctuation .there were a lot of this year. do not panic. price in the long run will rush up

crypto hamsters "run off the ship" when whales pull the bitcoin course down and are bought cheaply by bitcoin.

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

And that's a reason for cryptocurrency volatility. Emotion, panic, fear, FOMO in general. As bitcoin's price increases slightly, you only see moon messages, $ 20,000, $ 50,000. As the price of bitcoin falls slightly, everyone talks about crashing, falling...

• Useful or interesting 1

2 minutes ago, eXtremal said:

I hope the price of Bitcoin can go up and we can all benefit from it. enthusiasm in every effort we do. We can expect the price of Bitcoin to rise and we can make a profit. But I suggest that we all also continue to do other things, so that we can benefit from other jobs. I really hope that the price of Bitcoin goes up.

We all hope that Bitcoin will rise as soon as possible, but the reality imposes on us another fact, that the cryptocurrency market is currently weak and can not support the price of Bitcoin

• Useful or interesting 1

6 hours ago, Fouaddoss said:

People between actually investing. Or in cryptocurrencies But today we are seeing that the popularity of cryptocurrencies is decreasing so Bitcoin needs to be developed and good news so that he can rise again

Maybe this is a whale plan from the beginning, that everyone sells bitcoin at a loss, and then they raise it to the moon, maybe more than $ 10,000 before the end of the year (but I do not expect that)

On 10/23/2019 at 7:07 PM, mostawda3 said:

This is the Falling of bitcoin that we talked about in the last few days, we said that Bitcoin will fall to $ 7400, then it will drop to $ 6000 in the coming weeks
Maybe I speak without technical analysis, but the weak state of the market was a significant indicator of the fall more than any TA,

This is my own prediction about btc don't take it as facts, you should do your own analysis.

2019-10-23_160744.png.06b53145f1282756aedc39d7959ef164.png

Finally a fellow traders who has no respect for technical analysis as well, the bitcoin market is not your usual market and it depends on the general feeling so when I feel the market is quite and bitcoin is stuck then I know big red candle is coming to rekt traders.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, bitnoval said:

If you are waiting for the falling of bitcoin you will be waiting forever, this is just a little price drop, if you go and analyze bitcoin price charts over the years you will see things like this have happen many times it is normal to the bitcoin market.

We will see in this regard, remember my words, a few weeks later the price of bitcoin will be at or near $ 6000
I don't want him to come down, but the cryptocurrency market suffers from poor liquidity
It is normal that the price falls

34 minutes ago, Naga said:

Finally a fellow traders who has no respect for technical analysis as well, the bitcoin market is not your usual market and it depends on the general feeling so when I feel the market is quite and bitcoin is stuck then I know big red candle is coming to rekt traders.

So there are people like me who don't like technical analysis haha
I like to rely on my intuition more

32 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

So there are people like me who don't like technical analysis haha
I like to rely on my intuition more

Indeed my friend you're not alone, its sad to see all traders now act like sheep and follow a chart by donalt on twitter or angelo like they're gods even tho they made lots of mistakes in the past but people still follow charts like idiots lol.

• +2 1

I think thats a normal thing to happen in the market,now the price is falling from the previous price,but that does not mean cannot go up again,i believe the price of bitcoin will soar again

It looks like a death cross is forming. It's a pretty strong signal that is pointing to a decline in the bitcoin market. Or a starting signal for an altcoin season.

analysis is not always true, the possibility is not 100% true, although a professional analysis is accurate, but it is not 100% correct, so as a trader must have good risk management to overcome losses. falling bitcoin prices are a normal, because the market sentiment in the sleigh to sell bitcoin and I'm sure this will continue

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

it's just a few days after you posted this topic (that is showing some type of panic) but now bitcoin is above 9k and you must feel sorry for yourself probably