Selling some crypto at Christmas - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Selling some crypto at Christmas

It is better to sell cryptocurrency just before the christmas and many other holidays because on these days the whole market is experiencing a fall because of everyone selling things.

Actually I sell cryptocurrencies  by seeing the price of it. It doesn't actually depend when or occasion based festivals. Because if the price is in a profitable position then I will easily try to sell it. No matters when or how you sell, the profits should be made sure. So I guess if the price is in a good position then I will even sell crypto in Christmax. 

On 10/23/2019 at 11:07 PM, Keith700 said:

I have been thinking of selling a little of my cryptocurrencies to enjoy Christmas, it is well seen by me because thanks to that I can enjoy and have a good time with my family and my closest loved ones.
Most people at Christmas, are responsible for selling a small percentage of their digital assets although there are people who sell everything, I think that the fact of selling cryptocurrencies at Christmas is a way to make positive publicity too, selling is not always bad and Christmas less; Christmas is a positive time and having some crypto on your table deserves it totally!

In any event people want to celebrate it better way. And on these event people want to sell their crypto to enjoy the event. And at the end of the result we get some dump on the market because of mass selling.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

3 minutes ago, Rahul11 said:

In any event people want to celebrate it better way. And on these event people want to sell their crypto to enjoy the event. And at the end of the result we get some dump on the market because of mass selling.

If you are about to search a proper way to invest cryptocurrency , you might search for some sites which allow you to exchange cryptocurrency against giftcards. Purse,Paxful are some good platforms. You might also directly spend bitcoin on such platforms which accept crypto as the payment option. 

Its a good idea and i support it. Because you will work in 11 months without rest even one day to enjoy your hardworking profit with your family! Its good for christmass to sell even a small amount so that you can have a great day for you and your family.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 10/23/2019 at 8:07 PM, Keith700 said:

I have been thinking of selling a little of my cryptocurrencies to enjoy Christmas, it is well seen by me because thanks to that I can enjoy and have a good time with my family and my closest loved ones.
Most people at Christmas, are responsible for selling a small percentage of their digital assets although there are people who sell everything, I think that the fact of selling cryptocurrencies at Christmas is a way to make positive publicity too, selling is not always bad and Christmas less; Christmas is a positive time and having some crypto on your table deserves it totally!

My friend, the family is the true happiness, and for it, it spends money, so selling some of your cryptocurrencies is a good thing to make your family happy even if the selling price is not appropriate . Because occasions will not be repeated in the year except once as (birth day).

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

This mindset of selling a little or everything at Christmas isn't bad at all because it's a season of enjoyment and everyone needs money to enjoy Christmas, and I must say this is the reasons why the price falls at Christmas, because there are so many sells.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We collect digital currencies in order to sell them at such times to negotiate their price and buy the products that we want not only at Christmas. We can sell digital currencies and benefit from them on any occasion if we need to get the money and I store digital currencies and sell some of them if you need No money for any special occasion

We earn money because we and our family spend good life, especially like this festivals we spent good time with our family, so its good decision but check prices before sell, because almost so many members thinks same, so selling pressure increase and prices decrease chances high so when you think its good time to sell them.

It is very important that you sometimes sell some of your profits and enjoy them in your life because they are important. As for the money, it goes and comes and the loss and profit are always present in the market.

I have also sold bitcoin many times during Christmas so that I can celebrate Christmas. If you have ever seen, often when Christmas comes, the prize of bitcoin goes down and also Christmas is best time to buy more Bitcoin.

It is a reality and a 100% fact that investors will most of them sell some of their profits during such holiday seasons for buying presents and all sort of shopping products for Christmas.

But that's a good thing if you think about it, you can buy during those times where price gets even lower.

So it's a good investment moment for new people during holiday season 😉

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I do not agree with you that it is necessary to sell some cryptocurrencies at Christmas in order to have fun with the family. What if the price of cryptocurrencies at Christmas is low, are you going to sell?
I think that you should sell your currencies only when prices rise or you will lose your money

Festivals and other major occasions are important stimulant for cryptocurrency prices. During such events we can expect a lot of sale but it is also a good time for opportunist investors who are waiting for the right time to buy. Such incoming and outgoing transactions are vital for a good economic system.

468x60-3.png

I always sell a small percentage of my currencies at Christmas as I use these profits to enjoy the holiday and buy clothes and do some important things that I can do at Christmas only but frankly if the market price is low I will not sell anything from my currencies because selling at a low price will expose us to a loss

Edited by Brand1

It's your choice whether to sell coins or buy coin during the christmas but giving suggestion about the crypto to one of the friend can be a lot because cryptocurrency can change the life. So, educate the people about the crypto in every christmas.

Selling of cryptocurrency bitcoin can be done at any time or occasion because it's our money and we should spend and use it but we should always look for best exchange rates when the price is high so that we make some profits when selling to fiat funds.

On 10/24/2019 at 1:07 AM, Keith700 said:

Christmas comes and the price of Bitcoin is still have not that rise since before and I think that it could be a bad thing because many people want to have extra money in Christmas to spend for their family gatherings and buying treats

It is so good opportunity for all traders for all traders to buy some choirs funding total crypto-currency market. During the Christmas season we expect a low price and high supply of tokens in the market. Everyone  will be willing to sell his coins to buy some items for the Christmas season. 

Edited by Ndayebo8

Christmas and all holidays we must enjoy, even if it costs us to sell some of our cryptocurrencies so that we can spend some money for the celebration.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

10 hours ago, Mrrixkhan said:

i think to sell crypto at Christmas time is a good day to sell due to need of money on the day we are celebrating in the mean time.

That is right 🙂 We need money to celebrate this good time, it depends on people, when they want to sell or buy. Maybe instead of selling some crypto we should spend money for holiday. 

• Useful or interesting 2

I think this is the most optimal time - as a sale! Many people sell their altcoins to buy gifts for Christmas, and the price of bitcoin often falls to the bottom these days, and it seems to me that this is a great benefit for us to invest, and wait until the summer!

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I think that the price in Christmas is going down because many people sell their currencies to get cash! But it's really good time to buy crypto currency in Christmas because it's price is down 

Yes selling of cryptocurrency during Christmas season will bring you good amounts of money because by then the price will hike and there will be lots of demand on the market.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On those cold days, Christmas days, the market usually gets cold too and becomes in need of a hot cup to encourage the stuck-to-screen traders to profit, but many people sell their cryptocurrencies during Christmas to cover the celebration expenses.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1