Selling some crypto at Christmas - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Selling some crypto at Christmas

I have been thinking of selling a little of my cryptocurrencies to enjoy Christmas, it is well seen by me because thanks to that I can enjoy and have a good time with my family and my closest loved ones.
Most people at Christmas, are responsible for selling a small percentage of their digital assets although there are people who sell everything, I think that the fact of selling cryptocurrencies at Christmas is a way to make positive publicity too, selling is not always bad and Christmas less; Christmas is a positive time and having some crypto on your table deserves it totally!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I will sell some of theme if the price is good to sell today the market fall with more than 10% to hard to sell for now i hope one week before the Christmas it go up then yes

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Just now, Keith700 said:

I have been thinking of selling a little of my cryptocurrencies to enjoy Christmas, it is well seen by me because thanks to that I can enjoy and have a good time with my family and my closest loved ones.
Most people at Christmas, are responsible for selling a small percentage of their digital assets although there are people who sell everything, I think that the fact of selling cryptocurrencies at Christmas is a way to make positive publicity too, selling is not always bad and Christmas less; Christmas is a positive time and having some crypto on your table deserves it totally!

I agree with you, but the market has fallen 7 and 10% and this is not good for someone who wants to sell his currency, it will inevitably lose a lot of the end of the week and see the direction of the market

• +1 2

What if the price came down at Christmas?
If you decide to sell, you make a big mistake
You have to sell when the price goes up
And not for what occasion

THINK POSITIVE

10 hours ago, Keith700 said:

I am happy with your plan to enjoy the Christmas Time with your beloved family, friend. You can sell it but you have to be more careful about the price. Don't harming yourself with low price.

Greetings to your family 

yes i will sell my crypto on the coming Christmas because the whole market dumped on the Christmas every one withdraw their money for shopping and that is the reason it become down due to low investment in market.

Hard Worker 😎😎

9 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

What if the price came down at Christmas?
If you decide to sell, you make a big mistake
You have to sell when the price goes up
And not for what occasion

Yes, do not link the date of sale on a certain occasion it is wrong
It will cost you some losses
You have to deal with the situation different from what you do with paper money

I don't think it's a good idea, my friend
It will sell at a cheap price and lose
I think it is rational to wait for its price to rise and then sell

Life is great and enjoy it

Yah you can sell some of your profit in this Christmas in order to have some money to just enjoy with your lovely family in that's holidays and your family to see benefits of crypto.

They are selling some cryptos so they can have money for christmas. Some of the people here already have families so they really need money for their family.

On 10/24/2019 at 1:13 AM, lakhlomoha said:

I will sell some of theme if the price is good to sell today the market fall with more than 10% to hard to sell for now i hope one week before the Christmas it go up then yes

I think it is hard to sell during christmas season because many of the holders are also selling their holdings to have a fiat to spend in the real world in order to celebrate the holiday.

Yes, Christmas is a fast way to sell the coins we have. It all depends on each other wanting to sell a lot or a little. What is clear is that people sell it for their holidays, by selling it they get money for the holidays.

On 12/2/2019 at 12:30 PM, Lubruselu said:

Yah you can sell some of your profit in this Christmas in order to have some money to just enjoy with your lovely family in that's holidays and your family to see benefits of crypto.

i think if you diversify your portfolio between investing and savings you would not need to sell your crypto in holidays because it might pump at any moment and you wouldnt want to miss out on it.

Selling in this Christmas is an option to be taken into consideration, i can sell a little to afford my financial status

Selling crypto before Christmas is a great gift for yourself and your family. But you need to take care that crypto remains. 

On 10/23/2019 at 10:37 PM, Keith700 said:

Hey mate if you need it then you can sell some. But if you can manage without selling the crypto then i recommend you to not sell. Because at this time the price is low for every coin. But after few days there is a greater chance to rise the value of the crypto. So you can take more profit after some days. So try to hold now. This will be wiser according to me. 

Good sales for good causes. I like people who sell crypto according to their needs, this is good because there is always a circulation of transactions in cryptocurrency.

yup sure. its to better to have fun with your family on events. opportunities are coming day by day, but events and family gathering is being comes often in a year. so enjoy yourself and keep in mind when an opportunity comes again dip into crypto again for better gain.

People have been predicting that the cryptocurrency prices are going to go up after the holidays, so I think it is better that you wait further for prices to go up. 

In may openion if you can mange without selling your crypto coins then i recommend you not sell i think bitcoin prise will increase in next years its bitcoin prise going high market goin up we can earn more profit 

On 12/24/2019 at 7:18 AM, duncun007 said:

i think if you diversify your portfolio between investing and savings you would not need to sell your crypto in holidays because it might pump at any moment and you wouldnt want to miss out on it.

I know that's that's at holidays moments cryptocurrency are dropped alot because people they need to have cash but after holidays they are starting to pump, so this holidays are always the opportunity to those who need to be holding cryptocurrencies

I do not intend to sell bitcoin now. It is going through a critical stage and I expect it to rise at the beginning of the new year and the market moved, so wait.

• +3 1

I don't think you will be selling just because it is christmas rather you might need some money,  bit the best moment to sell eventually is after a rally , it is not convenient to sell at a loss to get your money.

I also sold about 3% of my digital assets during last christmas and enjoyed the day very much. Now i am being focused on the way how can i earn profit again.

Bengali?

View this Topic

I also sold about 2% of my digital currencies during last christmas and enjoyed the day very much. Now  I expect it to rise at the beginning of the new year and the market moved, so I wait. I hope Bitcoin will rise.

• +1 1