Banks without exit - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Banks without exit

For me I think banks are more interested in the blockchain technology there don't have interest in the cryptocurrencies, because there have Actually been one of the big enemy of cryptocurrencies, so there sees so many important in the blockchain technology and there are looking for a way to adopt it.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is difficult to understand this subject if you do not know much about this field. This bank is directed to this technology to provide support and at the same time for the monopoly of the market and it has a place among other banks I do not think that it is desperate but rather works for another result

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Banks affiliated with central government agencies prefer to deal with stable international currencies such as the dollar and the euro, which can track their transactions and control them. For this reason, it will not support modern blockchain technology that works in a decentralized manner and cannot monitor them, especially since the cryptocurrency market is constantly fluctuating and at large prices. A way may be found to establish cooperation between banks Central and Blockchain after several years and when all governments accept encryption

Edited by magd
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/17/2020 at 11:39 PM, Anwyll Axel said:

I think banks do these type of things just for the purpose of testing. They want to know about this blockchain technology because if in future they will forced to adopt it then they will have enough knowledge of it.

Yes I think that you are right and I think that they are in exploring method which I think can be great because if blockchain technology prove worthy to them then they can adopt it and implement it in their own banks which I think can be great

• +1 1

I think that many banks are against cryptocurrency, although they do not understand that you can try to make some unified currency system that would use the blockchain to develop, and make a profit from it!

• +1 1

The collapse of the banks will of course lead to the collapse of the economy of many countries of the world, so that the new global system will not succeed without a safe tower for crossing from banks to the blockchain.

• +2 1

I think that the banks are the big monopolist of global money is a bad thing, but at the same time it can be safe for people's money or even for state funds, but for people’s money to be completely free and with great privacy for their movements I think it could be a better solution in the future

• +2 1

Even though banks are adopting blockchain technology, I don't think banks will really adopt cryptocurrency. They only use blockchain technology as a fiat network, so don't expect banks to fully adopt cryptocurrency. They also have an interest that their finances can survive the current system.

• +2 1

I agree with you, attracting banks to blockchain technology is nothing but an attempt to control the central system over the decentralized work system, the majority of banks that are doing blockchain projects with the aim of staying in the arena and under the spotlight.

• +2 1

It is well known that banks act as financial intermediaries through their internal books. Since these books are not available for inspection and verification, people only trust the banks and their infrastructure. But the blockchain technology will make a difference in the global currency market and dispense with these intermediaries and replace them with a system that does not need a third party and has no limits.

• +2 1

On 11/28/2019 at 2:57 AM, fuer44 said:

although in the end the bank adopted blockchain technology, but I'm not sure crypto will also be adopted. their only goal is technological progress, but their office is fixed on fiat.

Because banks are the financial institution, so thats means they must partnering with any thing thats concerned with money such as blockchain, although thats does not means that we will have physical cryptocurrencies.  

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I am not see this strategic point that you are discuss that somehow banks are in a point they are not have any other option but to use xrp blockchain for everything. Some are have this and use it but it is not as said by Ripple and there maybe are many that you and I are not known but can come into light and learn in truth that it was not as you think.

• Useful or interesting 2

Banks found they can make more money with crypto and once there is billions to make they are on board. I am not glad they will offer crypto trade but it will be something good for prices.

Ripple is different from most cryptocurrencies and it is way too centralized having super nodes mostly run by ripple to validate blocks and transactions. This is a different system than bitcoin and not pow.

• +1 1

Banks are not enter in the crypto market at this time but soon they enter in market soon becasue in some countries BTC ATM is installed and peoples can easily withdraw their BTC. Soon the banks will allow the BTC and they start install the BTC.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Banks will find trouble when the fiat currencies will have high inflation but this is not something that will happen with certainty not that the banks will have big problems as the governments are always supporting them. The problems will be for all the countries when there is nothing else to give to banks.

• +2 1

One year later from this post and XRP is almost same price even after a big bull run that we have seen lately. It is a coin used by banks as we have no reason to believe that Santander or Bank of America is not using it, but can this help with XRP price and how? And this is about XRP only not about all cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

I don't know a lot about banks and what you discussed here. I don't understand your title either. What do you mean without exit? That we can't withdraw our money? I haven't heard of this before. Banks are financial institutions they are not monopoly.There are thousands of banks and they compete with each other and have differences.

• +3 1

I didn't understand anything from this post, maybe the fact that this guy used google translator is the fault or there is some big problem with expressing correctly what he wants to say. There are some accusations against the banks here and the typical stuff we find in the stupid crypto twitter all time. The language barrier is a problem and perhaps learning english is better than using translators friend.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Banks should be creating prosperity but instead they create enslavenment. One day they give loans even to homeless and the next day they demand the loans back when the economy is down and everybody is unemployed. They are ruthless and nothing has changed since 2008. 

Edited by zhoutong
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

I don't thinks that the Santander bank deal with Ripple to use XRP is something that changes the banks. This is used for international transfers instead of the SWIFT. It is not about using XRP instead of money or changing everything and using xrp in banks. Also the ripple blockchain is different from bitcoin and Ripple has too much power.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Banks are rarely trusted anymore and they are the reason for Bitcoin to exist, I wouldn't trust them and there is nothing they can do to change the adoption of cryptocurrencies so they now try some things with them and we read news being positive lately.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 10/25/2020 at 8:12 PM, kryptonick said:

, I wouldn't trust them and there is nothing they can do to change the adoption of cryptocurrencies so they now try some things with them and we read news being positive lately

Actually Bitcoin and the entire Crypto currencies system is becoming a big community for making global transactions safe and smart even beyond local banking system. This has been tested by some good number of people who confirm the smartness and suggesting it might surpasses fiat as it's a system which doesn't require third party.

• +4 1

If banks want to survival to this technological revolution in the financial system, they certainly should adapt to the new technologies, it's then no surprising that Santander bank is trying to jump in this crypto world. Interestingly, this in not the only bank that has shown interest in crypto, recently the Swiss bank Sygnum has just begun to storing digital assets with Taurus group.

Thanks to mention the financial revolution word, i  also agree with you that the technology of the blockchain and the crypto is definitely bring a great revolution in the era of the financial system. But the banks and all the others leading financial  company are scared to adopt the new technology.