[ANN] SovranoCoin SVR POS/Maternode project for Legal Luxury goods Adoption - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sovrano

[ANN] SovranoCoin SVR POS/Maternode project for Legal Luxury goods Adoption

1721387661_SovranoCoinLogo1.png.57da40050a7101eeb11d0d65e7e3357d.png

SOVRANOCOIN (SVR)

Fast | Secure | Stable cryptocurrency and platform for global mass adoption.

Whitepaper

About

Financial privacy has become a major concern for any participant in the financial world. Credit cards, debit cards, digital transfer of money including Bitcoin does not offer the much needed privacy.

Premier cryptocurrencies do not offer you the much needed privacy and handling your associated data such as your signatures, addresses, amount and target destination is without confidentiality.

We understand such your concerns especially with the much growing cryptocurrency knowledge and a nascent industry. Worry no more as SovranoCoin just took your worries away. We introduce you to a revolutionary proof of (PoS) and Masternode Coin developed with privacy, confidentiality thus achieving the cryptocurrency dream of being a FREEDOM COIN. SovranoCoin believes a successful cryptocurrency should possess the following 3 pillars and of which the cryptocurrency owes its users these are:

Why SovranoCoin?

SovranoCoin uses the best Blockchain network available in the industry. The cryptocurrency is a fork by the highly private Zerocoin with the latter operating as an extension of Bitcoin protocol with privacy improvements. Therefore, SovranoCoin combines best protocols, cryptographic and decentralization techniques to differentiate it from the rest of the cryptocrrencies. We have some of the best features in the industry.

How ZeroCoin Protocol Works

1045643142_HowZeroCoinProtocolWorks.thumb.png.6e6a90dc4c5c425746a644df758c4af9.png

How zSVR Automint work [ Default Setting ]

1714457001_howZsvrwork.thumb.png.c8d92e7131b383b0fc9908c9094a6d7f.png

• Incredible Anonymity
  • Integrity
  • Quality
  • Having identified above key pillars which are characteristic of SovranoCoin we differentiate ourselves from other cryptocurrencies by being:

• Fast
  • Secure
  • Stable cryptocurrency and platform for global mass adoption.

Reward System

Securing a Blockchain network requires participation of entities who help with this task and in return they some rewards for their contribution. This is the principle applied in all almost if not all Blockchain networks including Bitcoin and Ether among others. For instance, for Bitcoin network to remain secure miners who are the participants in this bitcoin community earn select rewards.

Coin Specification

specification.jpeg.1e6db23802d49ffc365ecaabaaea629a.jpeg

Block Rewards  

block-reward.jpeg.31f319d20c49b483382205d39eab0107.jpeg

SVR Wallets

WALLET IS AVAILABLE FOR ALL MAJOR OPERATING SYSTEMS.

1221379544_windows32.jpg.ed105792971a0624c3aa36ecb57047cc.jpg  544538116_windows64.jpg.c73f9d6a7ba643fc4fa3c7060297cea6.jpg  1021600228_MACos.jpg.a4c221b24bb4e8b6a2cbfaac532475e0.jpg  1021600228_MACos.jpg.a4c221b24bb4e8b6a2cbfaac532475e0.jpg  1689176503_SovranoAndroid.jpg.d3c75fdbaa356896b1f4d859107cca91.jpg

Exchanges

Stex.com  Crex24.com Escodex.com

Community

Telegram Discord Facebook Twitter Medium Steemit Twipu

Links:

https://sovranocoin.com

https://github.com/SovranoCoin/sovranocoin

http://explorer.sovranocoin.com
https://cryptogods.net/explorer/sovranocoin/
https://bchain.info/SVR/

https://mnrank.com/coin/SVR/

https://mntrend.com/en/currencies/SVR

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/sovranocoin

https://blockchaintd.com/prices/sovranocoin

https://coinexpressway.com/BuyCoin/sovranocoin

https://athcoinindex.com/coin/sovranocoin

Address:
Smart Chain Technology d.o.o. Mite Ružića 8 Beograd Serbia ZIP: 11050 Registration number:21358550 Tax:110519880
Phone: +381 638 405 143

Linux wal.jpg

Edited by Sovrano
Ajusting color txt

14 minutes ago, datslimboi said:

Thanks for sharing, is there any currently on ongoing promotion such articles and social media campaigns for the project ?

Thank you for your question

if you have any proposal please  to join our telegram group

and feel free to talk with Admin 

thank you again

Kind Regrads

SVR teams

12 minutes ago, Samia65 said:

Its good project with passive income

Glad to hear that

thank you for your kind comment

Tokens with a small total supply, only 6,000,000 SVR tokens. Do you have a Bounty or Airdrop program? I will participate if any.

21 minutes ago, nira09 said:

Tokens with a small total supply, only 6,000,000 SVR tokens. Do you have a Bounty or Airdrop program? I will participate if any.

Sorry to tell you that our Coin not have any premine to use it for bounty

but we have plan to make small give away for our community

You are welcome to join us on telegram group for the  fresh news.

Kind regrads

SVR teams

7 minutes ago, daha said:

I am in a discord group, well, it’s very quiet there. there are no news and distributions. for that price while I like 11k satosh. you don’t have ads and everything is in place.

Like you know all market is down , but  when we start our project  SVR was 200 and 300 sat now is 11k sat

for few days we open our payment gateway plateform with android app / ios

then we open our legal market of Diamonds stone with GIA cert and full documentations legal shipping at home with full sicurity Intl

then we start mega advertise , just follow us on telegram group.

thank you

28 minutes ago, daha said:

Well thank you. I will follow your news. I hope you succeed. And you will achieve your goal in the crypto industry. Wish you luck.

One more time,  thank you so much  for your kind words

Kind Regrads

SVR teams

im glad to see this savranocoin is on cryptotalk! 

do you have any bounty campaign that running and available for now?

i would like to collect some free money !

8 hours ago, CryptoEnvy said:

im sure that you have mine some coin in bulk to protect the instamine, no way you not mined it bro!

tell us more about the bounty

Are you sure ?

Sovranocoin SVR is Pos/Masternode protocol , not a tokens

We use premine 110.000 coins  for swap

All gone with transparent way , and our community can confirme that,

What instamine are you talking about man?

15 hours ago, Sovrano said:

Sorry to tell you that our Coin not have any premine to use it for bounty

but we have plan to make small give away for our community

You are welcome to join us on telegram group for the  fresh news.

Kind regrads

SVR teams

Alright! without premine it's also good, it will be more supportive of price increases. where can i buy your token?

1 hour ago, CryptoEnvy said:

i know that sovranocoin is Masternode/PoS coin!

but when you said no premine, i dont belive it !

how much is started mine?

okay you have right to not bellive but we have community and you can join our investors

and ask on telegram group

52 minutes ago, makuny said:

I do not think this project will exist in 3 months yet.
But you can teach me a better one. But I'm here long enough 🙂

this project have almost 7 months when we start after the swap

the prices was from 200 to 300 sat 

4 hours ago, Clarence said:

Its like foreseeing where the market would do and people does everything to make it happen as they want. They can fud in order to influence the market to their advantage. If you really want to trade, spend only the money you can afford to lose.

This is tipical with digital currency world 

4 hours ago, nira09 said:

Alright! without premine it's also good, it will be more supportive of price increases. where can i buy your token?

Tou can find links on thread 

Stex.com  SVR/BTC

crex24.com  SVR/BTC   SVR/ETH   SVR/USD

escodex.com SVR/BTC

10 hours ago, Sovrano said:

Tou can find links on thread 

Stex.com  SVR/BTC

crex24.com  SVR/BTC   SVR/ETH   SVR/USD

escodex.com SVR/BTC

Sorry i missed it. significant price increase, today SVR tokens on the STEX exchange increased 52%. ☺️

10 hours ago, nira09 said:

Sorry i missed it. significant price increase, today SVR tokens on the STEX exchange increased 52%. ☺️

Like you see with dump of bitcoin prices all market is not stable, but sovranocoin svr are fighting hard on market, i think you not missed it  yet ☺️

Looks interesting, especially with the post algorithm and the fork from zerocoin that emphasizes privacy. Anyway, is there any promotion program, bounty or anything like that to attract new users to your community? One more thing, I did not find a wallet for the IOS (Not mac os) operating system. Is the wallet for iOS currently in development?

On 11/7/2019 at 11:20 AM, Awaremooner said:

This coin sure looks good. If it is listed on at least three exchanges, this will drive volume and increase price. What percentage of this coin do you have for airdrop? You claimed a certain percentage was kept for community. Can you tell?

1- price of coin wil rise when we open the real Diamond stone market , i hope so

2- for the airodrop , that really impossible , because we not get any premine

maybe we can have some give away (free coins) in the future. that if we collet some coins ofcourse

Just now, Awaremooner said:

I am beginning to believe coins not interested in airdrops and bonus are a more serious projects than the ones that gives out millions in giveaways. With this, my believe in your project increases. Thank you for the reply

Thank  you for your kind words

but belive me if we have coins we will give some

but we really dont have.

Our progress  dev:

1 - payment gateway + app mobile almost done

2- Legal market Diamond stone is ready we have only to open it for public

asap any one can buy physical Diamond stone with SVR payment

Shipping at home with full documentations

Dear followers, proud to announce

That our Sovranocoin SVR App tool is online now , 

You can have full info project with one click.

You get notification Pump/Dump price instanly

Sovranocoin svr app tool can help our community to following the price in time real.

PLAY STORE

How it work ?

YOUTUBE

1794281639_Screenshot_20191112-215219_SovranoCoinSVR-Tools.thumb.jpg.756b35f3e08bcc48699870a8cfb30c08.jpg

813184907_Screenshot_20191112-215155_SovranoCoinSVR-Tools.thumb.jpg.7cd2562281c4027a56874aee9992b0cf.jpg1587701473_Screenshot_20191112-215208_SovranoCoinSVR-Tools.thumb.jpg.7afa8661c39998ebde8463a03e6d4c48.jpg

Kind Regards

SVR Teams

Hello Community

We are proud to announce that
Our payment gateway SVR PAY is ready web and android app
Ios app on progress dev....

1878236458_Screenshot_20191218-151225_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.a58e34d22204a3ba2c52f2b89b8de69b.jpg647256572_Screenshot_20191218-151554_WalletPay.thumb.jpg.3259a61f78f410ff1551c42cab8bb283.jpg1486519291_Screenshot_20191218-151659_WalletPay.thumb.jpg.db2a5b2683524fe9f2b8f8f7cec713a0.jpg799791716_Screenshot_20191218-151558_WalletPay.thumb.jpg.dc642b0e28bc78e9a44fe885546ad527.jpg

Dear

CoinmarketCap they want sow hight trading on Stex and Crex24 where SVR listed, if we are not honest we can do fake volume and it is the most easy way like many exchange site or Coins project ,

About our twitter you totally wrong SIR because we are live.

https://twitter.com/SovranoCoin_svr

And if you think we are not honest

Please share in public any sigle prove, 

But If you not have , please follow our news, 

Then i promiss you will  blame your-self for what you told about us with no reason.

Thank you

Kimd regards

Edited by Sovrano

On 1/24/2020 at 9:24 PM, Talotalo Agwagwa said:

Looks interesting, remarkably with the situation algorithm and the fork from zerocoin that emphasizes privacy. Anyway, is nearby any promotion program, prize or no matter which like that to catch the attention of new users to your community? One further thing, I did not stumble on a wallet for the IOS (Not mac os) in use system. Is the wallet for iOS at present in development?

IOS wallet is not done yet we have only done with Android.

We are working now to update our blockchain, wallets , and on our plan ios/android ofcourse

Be ready fot the ammazing news by the nexr months before day 15/02/2020

Kind regards

6 hours ago, Samir kumar said:

Tokens with a little add up to supply, as it were 6,000,000 SVR tokens. Do you have got a Bounty or Airdrop program? I will take an interest in case 

Sovranocoin SVR is an open source (peer to peer) cryptocurrency, code fork from PIVX one of the most notable implements of Zerocoin protocol.

sorry we not have any  Bounty or Airodrop program,

The most interesting thing about this project in my opinion is the anonymity. SovranoCoin generates trust and its wide variety in social networks, it is nevertheless a good investment