Too good to be true - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Too good to be true

Yes gentlemen you said absolutely right this is very beneficial for you to be good and to you first of all I want to tell you that you should too post to the good material and always speak truth when you write your comment

My friend I want to tell you that when you post the material on this form you should to be speak the truth in your comment and one thing more I want to tell you that you should to be post the useful and good material in your post

It is a trap that no one should fall victim for it, I have read a topic about how some manipulators delude people by creating false accounts for famous people and promise to double the money within seconds and send it back, unfortunately when something like this occurred on a Christmas eve many people believed it and their money was gone for good. 

Yes, dear you are right, not every person or every site tells us if you deposit us will earn a lot that is honest, no on the contrary this is a carefully knitted scam system, you should not believe everything offered to you, choose your good project to earn from it away from the scammers. 

On 10/23/2019 at 9:06 PM, Keith700 said:

When we talk about the slogan "too good to be true", it applies to any area of life but if we take it to the cryptocurrency area, oops, there you are going to have to fight with many addictive or tyrosic themes.
At present, in the recurring cryptocurrency ecosystem, there are infusions of warnings and environments that are very falsified only for obtaining capital from society.
Many ads or proposals are scams or simply are hooks for the newest, never fall into that trap or any plot that involves giving your money to someone or conditioning it for very exaggerated returns daily, in the crypto world or only good is its educational cause and its positive adjacencies.

Yes my friend I agree with you that being true is too good in our daily life. Because being true will tell other the true things and the circumstances of a true thing are always true.

Yes dear friend and you are very right that in the field of cryptocurrencies this slogan does not apply many of the good things are just scam and this slogan is used to scam and trap the people and we may lose all our money all savings to follow this slogan in cryptocurrencies.

One has to be always careful of 'Too good to be true ads'. These ads are good at baiting vulnerable people to some fraud or scam. So one has to be alert against any such ads for their own benefit.

On 12/2/2019 at 12:27 AM, hakimgentlemen said:

Yes too good to be true! Everyone is there to make money if you lose another can benefit from your losses and the opposite too! this is how I see things and if someone becomes a millionaire then know that thousands of people have lost somewhere!

Crypto market is the money making machine and so many peoples will try to make money in this market and almost peoples will earn good money in this market and they change their life in it. Crypto is the safe and best way to make money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The world of crypto and cryptocurrencies is one of the most active areas for fraudsters and scammers, especially on Telegram.

They send you a message with a scammer link and tell you that once you deposit your money, you will get a profit rate. Logically there is nothing that gives you a profit without return, so any investment link you see is away from it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my friend, how I wish some things were real. There are unofficially announced matters in many media outlets or social media that are very important news in the history of cryptocurrencies, but in the end it is not true. I hope some news will be achieved if it is real. Thank you.

Too goo to b true. I think crypto is a best and crypto is true. Crypto is best marketing in the world and best earning our life is a best think we are, so not all projects which are too good to be true are scams.

Very true. The cryptocurrency market is an unregulated platform and therefore it is open to a lot of scam attempts. This is especially important for newcomers to the market. If something sounds too good to be true, it is probably a scam. Always do your own research and be sure before investing. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Indeed, many scammers uses the slogan “too good to be true” just to scam us, it can easily attract people in the cryptocurrency to join on their platforms. For me, using that slogan is very promising so that many people could attract on the money that they earn once they started. I have a suggestion just to avoid of getting scam, is our responsibility to do a research if it is legitimate or scam on their offers, because you can prove to yourself on what really is.

there are many site in the market but most of them are fully fed butter cryptocurrency is one of the best platform which is used in all over the world and there are several people attached to this site at once time and there are many people improve your skills which is very beneficial and valuable for me and other users who are also very perfect full for your education because when you improve your skills then you will be able to do how to talk with other people in the whole market and how to become a good trader in the market.

there are many site in the market but most of them are fully fed butter cryptocurrency is one of the best platform which is used in all over the world and there are several people attached to this site at once time and there are many people improve your skills which is very beneficial and valuable for me and other users who are also very perfect full for your education because when you improve your skills then you will be able to do how to talk with other people in the whole market and how to become a good trader in the market.

My dear friend, you must gain experience if you want to invest in any business.  You need to know about its security.  If you do not invest in the right place, you can lose your investment.  There are some platforms that deceive people.  These pages, if you browse the internet and you see these kinds of offers or even people crossing, do not enter.  Thanks.

Hello dear friend, you are right many ads or advertising site are fake, so we have to aware this kind of advertising site, also we have to avoid mining site too, those all site I mention must have avoid otherwise we will loose our money.

Indeed, the phrase “To Good To Be True” is important in the crypto world and you should pay attention to it,
Most of the false sites are based on that principle that promotes getting money quickly and without getting tired,
Be aware of this and try not to fall into the trap of these sites.

Cryptocurrency is great market and people want to earn in cryptocurrency.  So many scame are conducting in those days. So we need to care about this thing ,make right decisions and get information about any thing which you going to start. Otherwise you will find problems and can be scame. Cryptocurrency is usefull and earning source if you have knowledge about cryptocurrency and its coin.

Yes it's absolutely like that. Too good to be true is a scam afterall. I've seen many scams stories in which the scammers are giving their best and convince their prey. The one who is scammed is satisfied by each and every way. That's why if it's too good to be true then its probably a scam.

But we should all learn to do research before making judgements, some offers may be too good to be true but they are actually true and there are those which seems to be clean and legit but they are actual scams.

For many inexperienced when reading the slogan "too good to be true" it is easy to fall for these scams, it happened a long time ago. Let's be careful when making a transaction or betting on projects that make false promises because on the internet there are many scams with cryptocurrencies, before to proceed it is important to investigate.

• +1 1

I was exposed a lot to these fake offers, and the thing that made me not believe it, was that they offered tempting offers for free.

You are absolutely right, the tricks and traps that scammers use to lure there victims are definitely too good to be true, because how could they promised 50% profit of your investment in just 24 hours while you do nothing, as you said, knowledge is what can make us be safe in this world of cryptocurrecy, there are many fake sites and projects out there.

• +1 1

I am sure that you have come across a lot of ads that promise to make you more firm and better, they promise you huge returns and at the end of the day they will run away with your money. So you should be very careful and not believe all ads that you see whether it is about crypto or not. 

On 4/3/2021 at 1:45 AM, kion said:

You are absolutely right, the tricks and traps that scammers use to lure there victims are definitely too good to be true, because how could they promised 50% profit of your investment in just 24 hours while you do nothing, as you said, knowledge is what can make us be safe in this world of cryptocurrecy, there are many fake sites and projects out there.

Sometimes the projections they give of certain currencies are not the real ones, so it is important to seek a lot of information with people who have handled the Cryptocurrency well so as not to fall into fraudulent hands and do not lose the investment.

• Useful or interesting 1