What Should We Do to Prevent Fraud? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

What Should We Do to Prevent Fraud?

On 10/24/2019 at 12:00 AM, cryptotalker said:

- A licensed antivirus software is a life saver.
- If possible, obtain anti-malware software against trojans.
- Once a month check your browser plug-ins, delete the ones you don't know.
- Do not store your passwords on your computer, write on paper; at home and at work.
- Have a combination of symbols + uppercase and lowercase letters + numbers in your passwords. Example: KjTy876 & / () + $
- Do not click on links from unknown places.
- Telegram accounts of exchanges do not send you the first message. Block those who seem to be trying to help.

If you want to add, you can write under the subject.

Well most of us really rely on some anti virus but you know that they are the cause of virus some antivirus has virus especially when free trials is over.

Thank you. You mentioned the main holes that fraudsters can penetrate

Therefore, we must adhere to these steps because unfortunately every day there are new ways of fraud

On 10/23/2019 at 6:00 PM, cryptotalker said:

- Do not store your passwords on your computer, write on paper; at home and at work.
- Have a combination of symbols + uppercase and lowercase letters + numbers in your passwords. Example: KjTy876 & / () + $
- Telegram accounts of exchanges do not send you the first message. Block those who seem to be trying to help.

You don't need a combination of letters like KjTy876&/()+$ for your password. Just use a BIP39/diceware style password which has 8 to 12 words in them. The advantage of that is that it's cryptographically proven to be unbreakable right now.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

2 hours ago, McCree said:

You don't need a combination of letters like KjTy876&/()+$ for your password. Just use a BIP39/diceware style password which has 8 to 12 words in them. The advantage of that is that it's cryptographically proven to be unbreakable right now.

Yes I also heard that from my friend who is a software engineer. I also going to learn that and will use that method for creating my password. 

On 10/23/2019 at 9:00 PM, cryptotalker said:

One of the major point is to install software from unknown source which spread the trojans and malware in our computer and mobiles. this is also a dangerous thing and we should avoid from that.

2 hours ago, Yawar said:

Yup, i think we must follow these rules to avoid any kind of scams or fruad.:
If it's too good to be true, it's a scam.
If it's not listed on bitcoin.org, it's probably a scam.
It's a scam.

This is is the very first step that I need to make sure about scam or not. 'If it's too good to be true', I think it's safe to say that they have a higher chance of scam. Such as promising a very high returns in a short time, that is one good lies to attract beginners.

To me, the most effective method to prevent fraud is not to open any suspicious links because it can lead you to danger and to learn from the experience of others.

I think it's better to be caught by the financial experts in crypto advertising and we are able to see a lot more in the showcase hypothesis. General Chat Chat LoungThere are currently extortion cases going on with the buyer and therefore amateur amateurs will unfortunately put their coins in it and this may be appropriate

that was a great advice and hoping all people here is understand that what should we do to prevent fraud but in addition remember to do not click anytime what ads flashing out links are like phising sites that when you click then your money will get..be careful at all times.

there are a lot of ways ways how to prevent ourselves from being fraud. 1st install antivirus on computer, use strong password for all account better use different password, never click any links to unknown people, don't believe on invest wait and earn, never believe that you won big money especially you did not join any promo, and also never deposit on site to withdraw your winning. 

On 10/23/2019 at 11:00 PM, cryptotalker said:

thank you friend info, maybe next time if i need i will contact you friend, happy to join this forum many great people like you

This piece of information is valuable for beginners like me in order to save me from scammers and stop for loosing my money.

On 10/23/2019 at 11:28 PM, james said:

firstly do not ever click unknown links or any suspicions link, should avoid spam mails. do not enter private key in any sites. 

This good info is right for security's sake, it's better to avoid things that aren't known because it's just spam and it's not good

On 10/23/2019 at 11:00 AM, cryptotalker said:

I use Avira as my antivirus but a don't know how good it is on the other hand every time i try to login to my payeer account a message appears asking me to deactivate all google extensions, could you tell me if these extensions could cause me some kind of fraud? please

Do not use the same password on every website that you joined in, For a new website use disposable email address or alternative emails for more security.

Some website are launch just collect much information from a person that could be used for reverse engineering an account password, email password and other stuffs that can compromised your account.

spacer.png

Also make sure that you have your own clean devices to ensure the security of your account. Don't use public WiFi and shared computer because some hackers are just waiting.

A man worst enemy in cryto world is fraud. But what matters must is the zee that pushes us to it, at most times is caused by greed.

Anticipation must be done not as rash as do not receive e-mail on behalf of the exchange and tell you to deposit a large amount, then do not do your account identity to social media is very dangerous.

Scammers or evil people are just everywhere,and its really hard to determine which is real and not,but what we should do is to have an active and clear mind when dealing in online world. Be wise and careful,and never fall from any offer.

Welcome with me
Good advices, must be adhered to to prevent hackers, and malicious programs from controlling our devices
The best antivirus is Kaspersky that provides complete protection for a device, which I have used for several years and is very good
As you wrote in your topic, the password must be composed of different letters, numbers and symbols in order for it to be difficult for guesswork programs to discover the password.

1 hour ago, Nahid and co. said:

To prevent that scam I think you have to be knowledgeable to what are you going to do and think wisely the action that you are going to take.

I believe all you need is an open and smart mind, there is not granted knowledge about scammers.

On 10/23/2019 at 9:28 PM, james said:

firstly do not ever click unknown links or any suspicions link, should avoid spam mails. do not enter private key in any sites. 

We just make an account in the good exchanges which are old and than we just buy the coins which are old becasue always old projects will give you high profit in the market and you make good money through these projects.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe this forum those not allowed links , Because I know that when links are been posted in this forum , They should be block 

11 hours ago, Imran11 said:

I thing the best antivirus is Kaspersky which provides complete protection for a device that I've used for several years and is very good. As you wrote in your context, the password must be composed of different colors, numbers and symbols to detect this password. 

Don't relay on Anti virus for protection.Always log out your account from browser and don't save online .If you want to prevent fraud .Never trust anyone online for payment.