Bethereum contest - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Bethereum contest

image.thumb.png.3f67e7d55dc182de24a3562058429459.png

On October 24th Bethereum will launch free betting competition to win prizes.

If anyone wants to join they can get 250 free points to play for free.

Edited by hexwin
  • +1 1

12 minutes ago, daha said:

It became interesting, I tried to find a site on the Internet failed. Interested in me, please give a link to the site. You can not give a referral link.

This is the website for Bethereum project: https://www.bethereum.com/

You can check it out and explore, there is no referal link or anything similar like that.

1 hour ago, hexwin said:

If anyone wants invitation I can send you to play for free.

I would like to participate in this contest can you send me the invitation i will be thankful 

2 minutes ago, lakhlomoha said:

I would like to participate in this contest can you send me the invitation i will be thankful 

Sure I will... you will get 250 points, and you can play for free when competition starts.
Good luck with your bets 😉

• Useful or interesting 1

Bethreum is all about betting and sports> of that graphic id for MMORPG?

i dont want to be an intruded but isa the post and i want to be apart of it in some kind! so lemme know bro! what is the platform all about?

Just now, cryptokram said:

Bethreum is all about betting and sports> of that graphic id for MMORPG?

i dont want to be an intruded but isa the post and i want to be apart of it in some kind! so lemme know bro! what is the platform all about?

image.thumb.png.171d4d29b0c67da5696466a8bc6f4ad6.png

Its for betting on sports games, and there is also some Basketball games...
We can play with our free points, and winners can get real coins and nice prizes 😉

• +3 1

5 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Sure I will... you will get 250 points, and you can play for free when competition starts.
Good luck with your bets 😉

Thanks bro,the web site is not started yet, you said in 24 October so i can play this night 

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

image.thumb.png.171d4d29b0c67da5696466a8bc6f4ad6.png

Its for betting on sports games, and there is also some Basketball games...
We can play with our free points, and winners can get real coins and nice prizes 😉

You just caught my attention! so what is the link on registering here ! i want to explore the whole page first! i went 50/50 last night on my predictions! i want to clear everything here!

7 minutes ago, lakhlomoha said:

Thanks bro,the web site is not started yet, you said in 24 October so i can play this night 

Website is live for long time now,  but competition has not yet started. You will receive some notification or you will see it on website also

7 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

You just caught my attention! so what is the link on registering here ! i want to explore the whole page first! i went 50/50 last night on my predictions! i want to clear everything here!

You can check website, and register if you want. Test it how it works

Edited by hexwin

5 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Website is live for long time now,  but competition has not yet started. You will receive some notification or you will see it on website also

Yes i see i already placed some match in champions league  

• +1 1

It's new as platform, the points that will get is equivalent of how much? I speak the minimum of a betting is how much, I am very curious to participate if this bonus is good, thank you for sharing.

20 minutes ago, rockaybe said:

thanks for sharing this informatio, by the way

how much is points worth ? is that point withdrawble?

You can not withdraw points, and winners are getting rewards later.
You can withdraw that if you have good betting predictions. 

8 minutes ago, rockaybe said:

that means, for now its only listing on etherdelta, and other exchange

is comming soon right?

image.png.7cf424284b22e3ada01273f91c924af4.png

Nobody is getting bethereum tokens for free, we are getting POINTS and you can ply in contest with them for free. Winners are selected and they will receive nice rewards.

Edited by hexwin
  • +3 1

i've join their contest in december 2018 and i got 50000 Bether. i'm in the list of top 10 who have most points. i hope they make some competition again in the next even. it's very fun. you didn't need some funds to bet, but you can get free money if you won some bet,

Edited by I-KUN

3 minutes ago, I-KUN said:

i've join their contest in december 2018 and i got 50000 Bether. i'm in the list of top 10 who have most points. i hope they make some competition again in the next even. it's very fun. you didn't need some funds to bet, but you can get free money if you won some bet,

Congratulations! Nice to hear this from you

I had great success when I started in last contest, but then I lost it all in few games, as I was greedy...

10 hours ago, hexwin said:

If anyone wants to join they can get 250 free points to play for free.

beautiful campaign, liked it. love campaigns that offer free experience and are likely to win prizes. it is a wise way to promote the platform and a good opportunity for people to win. please share the website address and the stock exchange where the token is traded?

image.thumb.png.de1c84c684f02b52a1575374214144ac.png

If you are interested to join contest and WIN huge Bethereum prizes and play for FREE let me know, and I will send you details with more information. First game I won thanks to Cryptokram tiops

image.png.15583fef9e67001e6572cc04ae8c6990.png

On 10/25/2019 at 6:54 AM, hexwin said:

Here is exact rules for new Bethereum contest competition.
Read them to understand better how this works.

https://gaming.bethereum.com/

image.thumb.png.11744e1d84886a611c71d738b9cb84d8.png

image.png.4f92bc4f4fa92bd12d6335a6bbe57865.png

alright, here we go again. i love this contest. i just impatient to get into top 50 again. this contest is very recommended to people who loves spoortsbook without risk their money.

16 minutes ago, Baddo said:

You just grabbed my eye! so what is the connection on enlisting here ! I need to investigate the entire page first! I went 50/50 the previous evening on my expectations! I need to clear everything here!

Register on website and play for free with points they give, and participate in Bethereum competition. Simple

37 minutes ago, nesterovich_kolechka said:

This is not the first time I have participated in the Ethereum contest. Last time in each round won 25000 Better, the lottery really did not win. I hope in this draw, too, will win. In General, the project is very cool. All the advice

That is not bad at all.

I think they also have some games we can play, not just sports. There is also eSports included.

28 minutes ago, bobifatal said:

Hello Friend! thank you very much friends for this information, I will sign up, but I have a question. what can i do with those coins? do I place bets or can I withdraw them from my account?

You can not withdraw.
You will get free points and you can bet with them on proposed games in Bethereum.
Winners will be choosen and they will receive tokens you can then withdraw.

7 hours ago, Baddo said:

Hi guys! Pls I need an idea on what to do with this coin.

What are you talking about? 
There is no coins here... only website called Bethereum and you have free points you can use for betting.
It is betting contest

I am sharing my bets in this bethreum, i really dont know the other sports but basketball. but i hope to win and get in the top 10. Thanks @hexwin for letting me know this 😄 hope we both win. GL.

image.png.7db492d2e0a015685cefddb5929adbe5.png

4 hours ago, cryptokram said:

I am sharing my bets in this bethreum, i really dont know the other sports but basketball. but i hope to win and get in the top 10. Thanks @hexwin for letting me know this 😄 hope we both win. GL.

Nice.... I was busy today, and I was not at home  with my computer....  but as I see bloody Arsenal played 2:2.
I played in Bethereum on them and on ManchesterUTD who won 1:3.
Good luck for other bets.
I propose separate bets not multibet