Bit4.Sale- buy Bitcoin and other cryptos with credit or debit card - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bit4.Sale

Bit4.Sale- buy Bitcoin and other cryptos with credit or debit card

Bit4 Bitcoin exchange lets you buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with credit or debit card within minutes! 😏

Great value for money as Bit4.Sale services are 2%-2.5% cheaper than of your all known brands such as Pyabis etc.  Fast and secure transactions, great customer reviews left at Trustpilot

You can buy BTC, BCH, ETH, ETC, ZRX, XRP, LTC. But this is not it, we`re actively working to expand the list and add more crypto`s!

The following currencies are accepted: EUR, USD, GBP, AMD, SEK, PLN, RUB, BYN, UAH. We will keep you posted when further fiat currencies are added to the platform!

So what`s separating us from the pack: 

• most competitive rates
  • 24/7 service
  • customer friendly design
  • fast set-up and verification in less than 5 minutes

Looking forward to see you at Bit4.Sale! 😃

Edited by Bit4.Sale
  • +1 1

Hi everyone!

Thank you all for your replies!

1) Yes, we`re licensed cryptocurrency exchange so clients can purchase Bitcoin with card cheaply and immediately, moreover it is really safe! 

2) Correct. Please never share your sensitive card info with anyone. When you pay with us it is ok. We use professional merchant acquiring services to process credit/debit cards. Moreover, from our side we don`t see all your card details, just the last 4 digits of the card and expiry date.

3) The evidence we`re not a scam could be served as Trustpilot reviews, Medium posts, Linked in, Facebook pages, East-European exchange aggregates that leave their reviews about us. We will follow shortly and provide all the links where we`re posting and where you can see our reviews, 

Moreover, all payments are 3D secure. This is to combat things such as fraud and unauthorised card use. So we`re really working hard to prevent any kind of scam

Edited by Bit4.Sale

Dear clients,

We thought we`d give you heads up on what we`re doing right now. Our compliance department if working hard to add new fiat currency to our website. This is KZT- Kazakhstan Tenge.  

The expected completion timeline is two weeks! Bear with us, soon you`ll be able to buy Bitcoin and other cryptos with KZT of your credit or debit card😉

Bit4.Sale
https://bit4.sale

18 hours ago, SlyGuy said:

Wonderful exchange, use for about a year, always everything was beautiful. Only once faced a problem, but the support helped to solve everything.

Thanks ever so much for your comments! We`ll be happy to see you again and again.

Btw, what problem was it so we don`t encounter it again in the future?

To buy and sell bitcoins with credit card it needs to use only biggest and trusted cryptocurrency exchanges because when you buy bitcoins with your credit card you'll be put your card details to them which is, Card number, expiry date and CVV which is too risk cause they'll having your card details that's so they can steal your money any time thats why its good to use biggest exchange that cannot steal anyone such as binance exchange.

I mostly likely that feature of buying and selling cryptocurrency through credit card method but how can I trust that exchange its just new for me.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 11/13/2019 at 12:41 PM, Lubruselu said:

To buy and sell bitcoins with credit card it needs to use only biggest and trusted cryptocurrency exchanges because when you buy bitcoins with your credit card you'll be put your card details to them which is, Card number, expiry date and CVV which is too risk cause they'll having your card details that's so they can steal your money any time thats why its good to use biggest exchange that cannot steal anyone such as binance exchange.

Hi there! 

Thanks for your comment. 

No, we do not know the CVV code, we don`t kow the number of your credit/debit card (apart from the last 4 digits), and neither we know the address registered to this card. This information is only known by you and your issuing bank. We, as a merchant, use professional acquiring services that help us accept credit/debit cards on our website. We will never know such information

BTW, Bit4.Sale is now accepting Kazakh Tenge for payments!  

Clients of our exchange can now purchase Bitcoin and altcoins with KZT of VISA/MC credit of debit card!

But that`s not it! We continue to actively work on improving the platform and adding new cryptocurrencies!  💪

You`re always welcome at Bit4.Sale

image.png.df219582d6ea2da592762ffefde7d9af.png

On 11/18/2019 at 6:40 PM, Bit4.Sale said:

Hi there! 

Thanks for your comment. 

No, we do not know the CVV code, we don`t kow the number of your credit/debit card (apart from the last 4 digits), and neither we know the address registered to this card. This information is only known by you and your issuing bank. We, as a merchant, use professional acquiring services that help us accept credit/debit cards on our website. We will never know such information

BTW, Bit4.Sale is now accepting Kazakh Tenge for payments!  

Clients of our exchange can now purchase Bitcoin and altcoins with KZT of VISA/MC credit of debit card!

But that`s not it! We continue to actively work on improving the platform and adding new cryptocurrencies!  💪

You`re always welcome at Bit4.Sale

image.png.df219582d6ea2da592762ffefde7d9af.png

Ahhh OK thanks for making me understanding I was thinking thats cause there have some of scams site that's use this way to take your details such as yobiti.com this is scam site and if you try to log in with your yobit.net details they will be hacking your details.

On 11/20/2019 at 6:24 AM, Wish107.5 said:

Thanks for this but we need more reputable exchange,  because you need more reviews and trust to make people visit your website and exchange hard-earned bitcoin with no risk of hack

Thanks for your comment!

1) We`re licensed and based in Estonia. 

2) We do not provide crypto-wallets for clients, as clients provide these wallets themselves. 

We`re here to stay and hopefully we will earn trust from new users 😉

We`re excited to share the following news regarding Bit4.Sale exchange:

• Optimizations of KYC procedures were carried out. 99% of verification requests were processed in less than 5 minutes
  • We are considering adding a new cryptocurrency to the platform. This time, it may be XLM
  • Over the past month, in 94% of cases, Bitcoins were transferred to the client’s wallet in less than 2 minutes after the purchase

Follow the news and always stay in trend! There is more to come 🔥

Dear Bit4.Sale clients and readers of our blog!

It is 24th of December 2019, Christmas eve!  🎄

From all the Bit4.Sale staff, we wish you a Merry Christmas! Let all your wishes come true. We hope you have a wonderful time. 🔥

Let the festive season begin!  

Bit4.Sale

In that site there is the rate of bitcoin a d for that price you can pay via your debit or credit card. This is a simple process and not much long process.

It's peer to peer trading like paxful and localebitcoin that you can buy or sell bitcoin with multiple way credit card PayPal or cash directly, you don't specific the way he work, and how we can trust this website because there is a lot of scammer

When buying bitcoins with credits card make sure to use the trusted platforms, because when you buy you will giving them your card details

How to topup card we thought to top it up with earned money from cryptocurrency and due to no use of credit card in sudan i depend on virtual card to purchase from internet after i filled it up with btc

There is another platform which is new but promising project named as the coindeal. They are starting to free ship the debit cards for you. You will get additional 20 CDL for ordering the mastercard. The card will be freely shipped to you. 

Hello my dear friend. It is very important to make research before you make any investment or registration in any such platform. Don't believe everything they say to you. 

Dear clients,

As a result of a continues development of our cryptocurrency exchange platform, we have some really exciting news for you! We have expanded the list of accepted fiat currencies! You can now buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies  with Norwegian Krone (NOK), Turkish Lira (TRY), Czech Koruna (CZK) and Hungarian Forint (HUF)!  😀

Happy Bitcoin buying,
Bit4.Sale

Well I haven't tried this site before Bit4.Sale and I have to be careful with it
And if it was tried by someone please share with us about the experiment was it successful?

Life is great and enjoy it

Thank you for sharing but sincerely I afraid to see a new website exchange who start with offering a buy or sell of Bitcoin or others cryptocurrencies using Credit Card! is not real, there are many popular and old website exchange still they are not able to offer that. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Dear clients!

Bitcoin Halving is approaching quickly, and in this light we would like to showcase you our new service - Bitcoin Halving Countdown ! The following service will help you stay tuned and count days, minutes and second until the Halving event! The service also contains a FAQ page with some frequently asked questions about Bitcoin Halving.

Don`t forget to share the link with your friends! 👌 

We`re continuing to add on some extras to our services! 😀 

• Bitcoin Cash BCH Halving Countdown https://bit4.sale/en/halving/bch/
  • Bitcoin SV BSV Halving Countdown https://bit4.sale/en/halving/bsv/

Both pages contain most frequently asked questions and answers about the coming halvings! 

Stay tuned 🏆

I real don't know anything about this exchange and its my first time i heard about it. But i will try it because i need to try many exchanges and compare them in their services and fee. Trustpilot is the only thing that makes me to try this exchange.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Well for buying Bitcoins and other Crypto personally i prefer binance or coinbase only. As we are investing our money and in the name of 2-3% discount our money may goes to wrong hand so we should buy for. Well known and reputed source.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,