Crypto ATMs - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Bitcoin ATMs and other cryptocurrencies have expanded a lot in the last two years, for example in Venezuela, being a third world country already has two ATMs to make transactions or money changes, in more developed countries ATMs can be find in any corner specifically at airports or locations that accept cryptocurrencies.
It is still a boom, a piece of acceptance all this type of incursions and initiatives that certain companies have been strengthening with respect to this.
It could already be treated as a legal issue worldwide that these ATMs become more used than traditional ones, is what is expected.

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Just now, Keith700 said:

Bitcoin ATMs and other cryptocurrencies have expanded a lot in the last two years, for example in Venezuela, being a third world country already has two ATMs to make transactions or money changes, in more developed countries ATMs can be find in any corner specifically at airports or locations that accept cryptocurrencies.
It is still a boom, a piece of acceptance all this type of incursions and initiatives that certain companies have been strengthening with respect to this.
It could already be treated as a legal issue worldwide that these ATMs become more used than traditional ones, is what is expected.

I think its case to case basis on every country for example Crypto ATM from those countries that cryptocurrency trading was accepted was just a normal scenery , but those countries that hostile or againts in cryptocurrency ofcourse you didnt find any single crypto ATM, thats why in contrast with both cases Fiat ATM's was still the most used globally and it will not replace a crypto ATM in these too early stage of cryptocurrency revolution it needs time to be accepted because its too complicated technological innovation.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Just now, Keith700 said:

It is true that Bitcoin has expanded very much and has become the main driver in electronic platforms, electronic banks and some international land banks.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +4 1

Number of crypto ATMs are growing all the time, but in compared to regular fiat ATM we are still with lower number then we need, but I think that many cities and countries have atleast few ATMs, and we need more for sure.

6 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Well, if we see adoption going wild with the ATMs then we definitly know bitcoin is about to stay for a very very long time. In the a lot of COuntrys like Slovenia or Swiss you have a lot of BTC ATMs pretty much everywhere. Should be everywhere like there!

As time goes by, crypto's atmospheres will be viral and a new way of life that is more successful by society is a matter of time and adaptation.
Already governments and financial institutions have that clear.

We'll see Bitcoin ATMs invade the world soon
It becomes supported and you can handle it freely but it must take some time for it to happen

THINK POSITIVE

I dont think so that is a digital world and is it need the atm’s on the road. Many countries has btc atms but it is not a necessary thing

I have heard of these crypto ATM's but I have never seen one. Where I am from they are simply not available anywhere to use. Which is a shame as I like the concept of being able to purchase or sell using a ATM without the need of going on to an exchange and waiting days for cash to be deposited to either the exchange or my bank account. Id say the fee's are expensive though for using them.

5 minutes ago, Elton23 said:

I have heard of these crypto ATM's but I have never seen one. Where I am from they are simply not available anywhere to use. Which is a shame as I like the concept of being able to purchase or sell using a ATM without the need of going on to an exchange and waiting days for cash to be deposited to either the exchange or my bank account. Id say the fee's are expensive though for using them.

If it has its cost of use but not on a large scale, perhaps that is a way of regulating this new method of ATMs, but it is not expensive, rather it makes it much easier for those who manage cryptocurrencies daily.

• +2 1

It's a development which we can see clearly the many countries allow cryptocurrency for which we can see Bitcoin ATM In this countries !!

ATM is not in my country i m in morocco i have to go to Spain crossing the border to find the near ATM to change bitcoin to euro and return to my country lol,  i use the GPS in my phone to find one, it's easy 

i think it's just like a big leger nano installed by some private society is not a official  

• +2 1

I think once the other country adopt the cryptocurrency then more ATM of bitcoin will surely all over the place. 

3 hours ago, Keith700 said:

rs, for example in Venezuela, being

It is a business, and no country will want to have ATM  without fiscal control (like Venezuela) traditional  banking are the main opponents.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 10/23/2019 at 12:31 PM, petacoin said:

Sooner or later, more and more bitcoin ATM will be available for different areas and points in the world. But the question there is, where would the funds would be coming from ? Where does the ATM get the bitcoin? Do they need to connect it with various exchanges or maybe they could run the ATM by itself.

The cashier could do it on his own since it is an automatic machine, similar to a portable exchange but in a timeline, this phenomenon will expand a little later in terms of quantity because in terms of quality already possible has been done to that ATMS are at the level of a quality ATM.
Note that it is a matter of adaptation, not all innovations go fast, and if it is a new way of economy it takes even longer for the acceptance process to which it must be submitted.

On 10/23/2019 at 10:55 PM, Keith700 said:

We can't avoid people who are not in favor of cryptocurrencies but it is much better if we would have a virtual atm cards on our phone that is direct to atm machine nearby. It is like everything you need is in your phone. Much better but we need safety precautions. Atms are better compared to withdrawing in a counter because you do not need to interact and fall in line because in just an instant you will get your money.

On 10/23/2019 at 11:10 PM, Masterrex said:

I think its case to case basis on every country for example Crypto ATM from those countries that cryptocurrency trading was accepted was just a normal scenery , but those countries that hostile or againts in cryptocurrency ofcourse you didnt find any single crypto ATM, thats why in contrast with both cases Fiat ATM's was still the most used globally and it will not replace a crypto ATM in these too early stage of cryptocurrency revolution it needs time to be accepted because its too complicated technological innovation.

Exactly, i think the crypto ATM is good for us but it depends on the country if they support crypto and use it like fiat money, it is possible soon but now i think its hard to do it.

• +2 1

On 11/3/2019 at 2:31 AM, kwistyan said:

Crypto ATMs can be a good big step for all of us because it can make our transaction faster and better for us. I hope most of the country will implement this kind of atm for all of us

It is a great step, notice that around the world there are cryptocurrency ATMs, which is a super elegant invention.
This is often seen in airports and many sites selling items in general and fast food, the evolution takes many aspects, and cryptos ATMs are one of them.
Every day this is going to expand more, the evolution once it arrives does not stop until its law is imposed.

• +2 1

I think it is a great move to spread the use of cryptocurrencies to people. I hope government see the benifit of cryptocurrency and starting to study he legislation of if. It may benifit a lot of people.

• +2 1

Venezuela has cryptocurrency ATMs and not only there. There are ATMs in other countries and it is very pleasing. 

Personally i've only seen a couple of ATMs in the more prominent malls in my country, and i'd like to see that expand further and reach more people. My problem is the strict government regulations behind putting up a bitcoin ATM. I've heard that it's a tedious process that requires bribing a few people here and there.

• +2 1

On 10/23/2019 at 7:55 PM, Keith700 said:

yeah its wonderful thing to have ATM near you for crypto currencies, Japan have first to do this, after that couple of countries have planned to install Bitcoin ATMs, as it will be implemented after few years, some of shops started accepting bitcoin.

• +2 1

I read new about Crypto Atms and watch many videos for withdraw Bitcoin money in local through Atms .This is Good step for bitcoin and crypto .If big country government install Atms for people use this make crypto boom.

• +1 1

Well it's interesting to hear about this specially since many governments and banks are still against crypto so the fact that they are making this much progress in integrating into society makes me hopeful about the future of crypto and what it can achieve in the following years.

Crypto atm gonna be constructed over many counties.right now some countries having bitcoin atm machines for transactions.and many countries planning to adopt same idealogy of machines

Bitcoin ATMs are very useful for bitcoin and other crypto holders. The presence of Bitcoin ATMs in strategic places makes it easy for those who want to convert crypyo held to fiat currency.