What would you buy with crypto coins? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cuterthing

What would you buy with crypto coins?

What would you buy with your crypto coins from any websites? Book,games and other things.Tell me your ideas

• Useful or interesting 7
  • -5 1
  • -3 1
  • +1 7
  • +2 4
  • +3 4

14 hours ago, akram said:

It depends on the profit I got from the Investment but for now I am continuously losing my money because of the sudden price down in BTC.

Yes I didn't understand why suddenly it went to below 7.5k If you havent sold your bitcoins then you lost %10 of it ;/ It means if you make effort for 10 days 1 day went to away

15 hours ago, CryptoBry said:

I want to buy a house and lot here in my country with the coins I have and I am just waiting for the bull run to make my big dreams coming true. I also wanna start a business just a small one here aside from having a farm planting many things like vegetables, fruits and jack fruits. You? 

Wow good plans for you! I hope your dreams come through... Of course I would want to buy some homes and cars with my Bitcoin in the future. I would want to do business with it too

• +3 1

I would mostly buy bracelets, i like bracelets and other fashion gadgets as well like necklaces and stuff, like a lot of them. Its just fun for me looking at them.

15 hours ago, cuterthing said:

What would you buy with your crypto coins from any websites? Book,games and other things.Tell me your ideas

I will use my cryptocurrency to buy cryptocurrencies and Fiat money only but I hope till 2025 I will use cryptocurrency  to purchase mandazi

• +3 1

There are some online sites use bitcoin as mode of payment. But you can also buy whatever you want using bitcoin if you will withdraw it or exchange it in a real money. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Well I will love to be able to buy cloths and shoes from websites like Amazon and ebay using my crypto currency, if many websites like Amazon and ebay adopts crypto currency for payment it will improve things on the crypto market,.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

If i have a 1 btc, i will buy some computer have a high specifications and scooter, thats two is important to me for academics and being my service when im going to my school.

• +3 1

On 10/23/2019 at 3:45 PM, cuterthing said:

Anything that I am interested in and it is available to pay for with crypto is ok with me. I really don't have a limit to what I can buy but once I have the coins and the offer is available, that's it.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

what i buy in crypto coins is bitcoin, because bitcoin has a good future and has very good potential, that is the reason i buy bitcoin crypto coins,

• -1 1
  • +3 1

I buy gift cards, top up my phone, and games credit, and and a lot of things like this, bitcoin makes our lives so easy 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

For now I only use crypto currencies to trade and make more money, I usually get a small amount to buy food and pay for basic things like electricity or internet. I hope in the future to be able to buy things directly using bitcoin, but for now it is only a dream.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

At the moment, I'm just saving cryptocurrency, some just put off. And if there were a lot of them, I would just exchange them, and use them as ordinary money. I would buy sweets in stores, give money to the health Fund for children! On the development. Would loved ones made gifts , and all sorts of stuff in life

• +1 1
  • +2 2

On 10/23/2019 at 10:45 PM, cuterthing said:

If for me personally maybe I will use it to invest long term for the future. There are also some that I use to buy my needs, such as buying clothes, shoes, bags and some other accessories.

I would definitely like to use cryptocurrencies to buy from supermarkets or clothes stores that I find available in malls and different places. But that's not yet available 

On 11/5/2019 at 7:58 PM, Dada said:

I think if i have some good amount of crypto i will buy video games, loads, in game credits and anything that interest me that can be bought by crypto but the most important thing that you need to buy is a coin also so that you can multiply what you have now.

I would buy them too.But I think it would be so good using our coins at anywhere.Think about simple things! For example you went a park and played with different devices.Then you will pay it'sfee with crypto coins

On 10/23/2019 at 8:45 PM, cuterthing said:

at the time of making bed tea, i noticed suger finished. i went to the closest grosary shop and bought some suger and paid him with my crypto!. i want this type of use also

Bengali?

View this Topic

With my Tinkoff card I can buy anything with ethereum. It works so that the price needed to pay for the purchase is transferred to Ethereum, and this amount is withdrawn from my Ethereum account.

• +2 1

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

Well since im still young, i think i will spend it most likely in gadgets. like a beast computer set a console. and a lot of video games. and also since i like to eat, i will treat myself and always eat outside most likely like that. 

Sounds selfish but this is actually my goals.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Nicearce said:

Buy load,buy things of personal things from website pay buy crypto in dragon pay.and anything that I like.

Hmm shortly what you could buy with your normal money you would buy them with your coins too.I hope we can use them in the future 

9 hours ago, sben9704 said:

I think I would invest more on real life things; not from websites, like necessities and save for my own expenses and stuffs.

Oh wouldnt you buy digital files ? it is interesting because I would want to buy all of them though

10 hours ago, Fancycoin said:

I will buy a pc, so that it will help me in my studies and i didn't need to rent in a computer shopp. I hope i can earn more crypto coins so that someday i can buy my own desktop set.

Yes if you have a good pc then you can make a lot of money with it with working as a freelancer.At least you could make better yourself.

I actually want to buy Steam wallet with bitcoin directly from their website, So far I just bought a few things on the internet with bitcoin like E-book, Domain or VPN/Socks.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 10/23/2019 at 10:45 PM, cuterthing said:

Well, I would have to store it first. When the times that i've had enough or high amount of it, then I would like to buy a house and build business with my partners which are my classmates who also to do this crypto

i want to buy new phone or a laptop if ever this coming holiday. and if i have a lot of crypto coins, i will save it for my tuition and apply to my dream school. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1