What would you buy with crypto coins? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cuterthing

What would you buy with crypto coins?

On 10/23/2019 at 10:45 PM, cuterthing said:

What would you buy with your crypto coins from any websites? Book,games and other things.Tell me your ideas

If Im going to buy stuffs in websites most probably coins that has great potential to last even longer and price grow at the same time in the market..because this days we cannot easily purchase anything using crypto coins.We need resources if we wanted to buy anything like car,house or even jewelries.Less merchants accept Bitcoin most especially if we belong in a country the prohibit bitcoins usage.

Actually i don't want to buy a single thing with bitcoin..

I want to do every thing with bitcoin😁

every transections in my single day, i wanna complete through blockchain

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 23.10.2019 at 18:45, cuterthing said:

What would you buy with your crypto coins from any websites? Book,games and other things.Tell me your ideas

I rarely buy things for cryptocurrency. I sometimes pay in cryptocurrency for different services on the Internet. And sometimes I buy cheap altcoins for the future.

I would like have an opportunity to buy videogames with cryptocurrency, because I like both these things and it will be very comfortable for me 

Do I want to buy a mobile phone using the crypto coin as I currently work with a laptop?.So I just have to work in the room and I can't work when I go out.So using a Captain I buy a mobile phone

I would buy groceries, since those products are the ones we need to buy almost everyday! soon big chains will accept bitcoin and other altcoins.

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq

Anything that could be bought with Bitcoin And I happen to like it I would buy it, i would definitely not buy drugs on the dark market.

I love to play video games and I am already played so many video games. So, I would like to buy games through crypto coins.

On 10/23/2019 at 7:45 PM, cuterthing said:

Its not that easy to decide where to buy or what to buy for me . I'm a bachelor so I don't need to buy thing on regular bases. But I play games I will buy games only.

Yes, I like to read books, especially books that are not available in my country, so it is a good idea to buy some books on the internet using bitcoin. I also hope to buy a modern mobile and a cool wallet to store digital currencies. If I could buy these things with bitcoin it would actually be a big change in my life.

First, I will convert crypto coins to our local currency then, I will use the money to upgrade my computer to support me in my school needs and the excess money left is I will save it for emergency purposes.

Everything depend on the profit done. I took crytocurrencies as investment .So be able to transform virtual investment into real investment will be the goal. for example house, preparing retirement...

Its my trully life. I bought my credit dor my internet balance .pay my bill electric by coins. And transfer my paid for my family when their need . Bravo cryptoworld

Well, if our country accepting bitcoin as a payments, i would buy my own pc because computer is important to me by using it on posting and also to do homeworks, in online i want to buy games in steam because they are accepting crypto coins such us bitcoin.

I have bought a books from a ecommerce site. the experience was very good. I also bought mobile credit card with btc from an android application.

personal needs that are indeed very urgent, that's what I always buy using my crypto coins. I usually buy it by changing the shape of fiat money first then spending it on the online shop.

at the moment there is no need for this, it is much easier to exchange your coins for fiat and buy what you need, so you save at least your time. It’s very early to use cryptocurrency as a payment instrument. unless betting or buying anything in online games

i would buy brand new clothes and a chocolate for one year and and if i had enough money i would go to a travel with my friends

Edited by melikf78
misspelled

On 12/17/2019 at 9:41 PM, Diggy said:

Yes its also good to convert our bitcoin to fiat so that we will buy all i want to buy, because bitcoin is limited now on stores that accepts crypto. Maybe in the future we will see this. 

I think right now it is less accepted not because of its less acceptance but it;s volatile rage, imagine today you can buy a piza at 0.001 tomorrow you will have to pay 0.0015 and day after 0.0009, see how disturbing??!!

I wanted to buy a laptop with my crypto coins.I used a mobile to work in crypto.I know laptop is the best device to work in crypto.So i want to buy a laptop for work easily in crypto

I want to buy a new laptop for my study. I hope I earn an enough coins to finished my goals. The remaining income and coins will be saved in my wallet to focus on saving more and to earn more and maybe for emergency money.

Thanks for your information .I would like to buy a computer  with crypto coins. I have no computer .i use phn to done my work. So I want to buy a computer.

Well I don't have any idea of website that we can buy things using bitcoin. I only do is to convert it in fiat currency and buy things of stuffs that i like or i need. May be i can start searching for website that are selling good stuffs.