Is there a rewarding way to make a serious profit? - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
HICHHH01

Is there a rewarding way to make a serious profit?

Training skills earn you experience in trading You must search for good recommendations
 and trade in the currency that has a recommendation 
that exceeds the success rate of 60/100 to avoid loss and enter into the deal from the beginning 
You will gain experience in trading after entering into several profitable deals

• +2 1

The way to work here in the forum is one of the ways that draw us the main way for big profits by earning without capital and then moving to earning through trading and investing on famous platforms and thus we have moved to a higher level of profit. Profitable profits can be arranged as (forum, trading, mining )

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/14/2019 at 8:32 AM, rekter said:

Wait what? You accept sex for your work as a payment? How does that work? What do you do and can anyone pay with sex?

If you are smart and dedicated it is a great way to earn and learn at the same time. If you're looking to make good profits from cryptocurrencies, there are job offers at other forums but not here. Trading gives you the opportunity to earn great rewards on every action but you also need to know that trading is more risky than keeping your money in the long run.

If you want another way to make a good profit, then I suggest that you trade in cryptocurrencies in the yobit or binance platform, and through that you can make a good profitable profit. 

Life is great and enjoy it

On 10/4/2019 at 7:42 PM, HICHHH01 said:

Is there a rewarding way to make a serious profit?
I want to find out whether it is good ways to earn Like cryptotalk.
Such a method because it is somewhat rewarding unlike some other sites that tire it without hope at all.

I think the income in CryptoTalk is very good, here we are paid for sure, unlike the campaigns on Bitcointalk which mostly fail, I am sure the CryptoTalk project will be a successful project, because this is part of the Yobit project. I think Token talk will benefit everyone who holds it.

The best piece of advice that I can give you is to stay alert all the time. To make a profit (either high or low), you need to follow everything that happens for your coins, I mean all the events and news + charts. Crypto market is not just based on calculation and prediction, it is also affected by outside events. If you want serious profit, try to reduce your losses and increase your gains and learn how to trade continuously even when the market is bleeding. Day trading techniques help you to stay on the market regardless of market situation.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • Useful or interesting 1

You can post on CryptoTalk and get satoshi, the income in CryptoTalk is pretty good, the most important thing is to be diligent in posting and not easily give up. After you earn satoshi, you can trade on yobit, there your income can be developed by trading.

I am advice you dear to start trading. This is what this section can be helping you and you can learn a lot of tips from very experienced traders that make money. But trading is comes with a risk so you need a fund to start trading and make a serious profit. Other ways can be to find a day job if you can but it is difficult now wiht the pandemic and unemployment high.

• +3 1

You can find some of these methods if you search the internet. Also a lot of people give advice about these platforms in some sections and you can read the referrals that contain a lot of these with proofs of payments and you can ask all the details you want, but better read the recent posts. I am looking at these too and hope to find some good platforms to earn from posting. For now I am only using cryptotalk and I am happy with it.

Well if you are active here you will gain both knowledge and money and if you want my advise go trade, just educate your self and go for it, the more you collect money at the beginning the larger you profit will be.

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Working in this forum requires being serious to let the others learn from your posts and you will be paid for that and for sure you getting a huge reward for doing that comparing to other forums 

Now a new payment system applied and we don't know about the payment yet but admins said it will be better than before , i think in a bad case it will be the same which is equal to 90$ 

Ibdo believe this is a huge reward for working here 

• +3 1

There are harder ways if this is what you ask. There are platforms that you have to spend all day with an article and get paid 2 dollar for this on average but in cryptotalk too you have to be very careful and make very useful posts. Not everything is rewarded.

I think you are in the ideal spot and the main spot where you can get genuine profite , you can withdrawl your profite any time you need , other spot then crypto talk is trick for me , best of luck

As a matter of fact, you can gain more by simply doing hardwork and joining a few projects. In any case, starting at now you can win by simply presenting which is acceptable on make a benefit. I would state that you have to evade spam and blasted posting so you won't get boycott.

hello, if you are active here, you will receive both knowledge and money to trade, my advice to you, just learn and act, the more you collect money at the beginning, the more your profit will be. I can recommend the Yobit platform, which is a great platform for the first trade. Good luck.

in the event that you need to gain a genuine benefit figure out how to exchange. Exchanging allows you to procure enormous compensations on each activity yet you should need to know likewise that exchanging had higher danger than holding your coins for long haul.

Try using your earnings here to capitalize and start trading bitcoin. You can run your day trying to earn $ 1 or $ 2 a day from trading and then climb higher. Doing just these types of tasks will usually pay for your coffee in the day but will not be profitable in the long run.

Yes mate there are many ways to give a serious profit and one of those ways is to join another bounties in readcash and publishx platforms. In those platforms you will get paid to write.

there are many earning methods when it comes to crypto  but this forum presents a great start station for beginners since they can learn and earn at the same time , you can also read other people experiences and learn from them to avoid their mistakes and follow those who succeed

• +4 1

Working on CryptoTalk is really serious business, you can receive payments in bitcoin for good posts that you write here in the forum. I consider this forum a good opportunity to start earning and investing in cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

There are many sites, but few are true, so I recommend that you focus on working on this forum.
You can learn to trade because it will bring you a lot of profits

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Personally, I recommend that you study everything well before entering any site, suddenly it may be a hacker, so you need to find a lot of information about him. To be safe.

• +1 1

Personally, it will be best to create content, you can get more benefits that way. You could form a crypto community and create content for your public then achieve capitalization through various Airdrops, with staking platforms or community pools, with crypto investment platforms and more.

Monetizing your content and talking about tools to generate crypto income, it is a good way to generate referrals and capital but it is something that takes time and effort you do not get from one day to the next, it is like a long-term investment that later you will be able to harvest and thereby obtain good yields.