Is there a rewarding way to make a serious profit? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
HICHHH01

Is there a rewarding way to make a serious profit?

I want to find out whether it is good ways to earn Like cryptotalk.
Such a method because it is somewhat rewarding unlike some other sites that tire it without hope at all.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 7
  • +3 1

Profiting is not always easy and serious profits are scarce. I've been trading stock markets and such for 6-7 years and crypto for about 5 years. It's never been easy but I can say there are better opportunities for profits in the crypto space. Don't rely so much on the day to day price action unless you are day trading. Learn what prices are good buy-ins for the Top 20-30 coins. For example, I love when I see DOGE near or below 20 sats as I know I will surely profit from there (unless BTC goes up hard). 

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you for these valuable responses.
But I am here to learn first and why not profit so that I can launch my currency I have finished programming and i want to launch but I want to learn more and prepare capital to start.
Thanks for everything

• -1 1

1 hour ago, HICHHH01 said:

Such a method because it is somewhat rewarding unlike some other sites that tire it without hope at all.

IF you will be serious in posting here then you will have the answer on your post.

You can earn here 1000 satoshi per post with cryptotalk.org.

If you have a good posting habit and time management you can be on the top ten which you can earn 0.1BTC

IF you are better than that and have the 2nd to 5th rank then that will be doubled(0.2BTC).

And if you will exert an effort which noone can do here, 1BTC is all yours for having 1st placer to max post.

40 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

I have a question to you, are you serious why you came up here? What is your purpose anyway? If you here just for profit only, I think the serious profit will not come for you, sorry for bestowing this words. Because this forum is not just created to give opportunity to anyone here but of course the educate the community about the idea and knowledge in cryptocurrency, and profit will follow only. 

I think you misunderstood the ops what Dev mean is that if there is a program on this forum such as signature campaign as we have on bitcointalk.

• -1 1

Well, if you are active here and share your knowledge with others you can make a little money but if you are energetic enough to participate in the contest which has big reward, you can win a good amount of money.

• +1 1

Actually, you can earn more by just doing hardwork and joining some programs. But as of now you can earn by just posting which is good to make a profit. I would say that you need to avoid spam and burst posting so you will not get ban.

Investors complain about the losses they incur in some IEO,maybe they are wrong in investing in every IEO or ICO, so impact on losses, they complain because many projects both ICO and many other stock exchanges are scam edges

I just heard from a Facebook friend that Litecoin is pumping due to the halving rally and recovers $8 billion in market cap. He even encouraged me not to miss the pump, so I was thinking of playing with it rather than supporting other new and unpromising altcoins today.Currently, I am playing with BTC, ETH and XRP, and I was considering LTC now. Last March 2019, I met the founder himself, Mr. Charlie Lee at Token 2049 in Kerry Hotel Hongkong and attended their forum. I can�t recall everything there but LTC has great potential in the future, and the halving could be the first thing that we are experiencing nowadays. Since the market is unpredictable these days, we�ll just see how LTC goes. Cheers!

can't really decide if you are trolling us or you were actually that crazy to do something like this!but if you really did it, i have to say you've made the biggest mistake of your life. you are in for a world of pain in your future, both short term and long term as you will continue watching your money melt away. and best case scenario is a lot of volatility which could give you a heart attack while you no longer have a house !!!i'm just going to complete your list with more values and put it here for future references

On 10/4/2019 at 9:05 PM, Satoshe said:

I make profit every day with my work.

I recently started to accept Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and soon Sex

The price of SEX in yobit was to expensive and I don't see any promising in it, sorry about this. But I think it will go down more little by little, until to the lowest price for sure. But BCH can be consider as one of the better coin to hold.

On 10/4/2019 at 3:42 PM, HICHHH01 said:

You can try your luck on bitcointalk. If you share good stuff you will earn merits and your account will rank up faster. Signature campaigns in bitcointalk pay more right now but it is harder to participate. You can try to build referrals on freebitco.in too.

On 10/4/2019 at 10:31 PM, HICHHH01 said:

Thank you startsts for clarifying this.
I still want to learn too.

If you want to learn a lot of things, well you've came to the right place were cryptotalk is one of the things can give some knowledge about in crypto, bitcoin and more. 

if we diligent to work online likes in cryptotalk a post with a good content i think is profitable earn income and share more experience.

4 minutes ago, datslimboi said:

Serious profit or big profit as you're referring to will require taking a very big or serious risk too, maybe gambling. but you can try trading if you want normal profits.

for serius profit you must to work hard as freelancer or writer that give more earn guys, in gambling is very risk if we can not win and lost the fund.

19 hours ago, datslimboi said:

That's if you're looking for an investment free option, there are so many writers already, and It will take a long time to make an earning except you want to right for ICO projects, but that is not so rewarding these days either.

Instead of ICO, focus in the IEO were the exchange has a reputable and good volume in the market as well.
But sometimes you can find a good ico which is better than sometimes in the IEO that has a small exchange platform.

To be honest its not that easy to earn crypto right now, unless you have skills or services to offer in exchange for crypto. If you really want a decent income, look for a job.

Profit here is a way of saying. For the gains are good, but it is not a fortune, but for those who like to learn here is an ideal place, and still can earn some satoshis, that is good.

On 10/24/2019 at 10:14 AM, CryptoChief said:

To be honest its not that easy to earn crypto right now, unless you have skills or services to offer in exchange for crypto. If you really want a decent income, look for a job.

If you want to earn a good profit in crypto, you need to follow some tips of the other that will give a nice gain. 
Just like what everybody said here, you must review, review the coins first, form the updates, their plans and etc, check the stand of the coin in the market too, these are basic only.

On 10/4/2019 at 1:42 PM, HICHHH01 said:

My best way to get some good profits, is to affiliate, a lot of friends and family number under me, in some good faucet like freebitcoin, also some big PTC ( pay to click ) like NEOBOX, with this strategy, i guaranteed you, that you will get profits after a few weeks, also you can invest for your family number like your wife, brothers and sisters, under you in some exchange that give commission like YOBIT, they give 15% as a commission from referrals.

Serious profit from cryptocurrency trading is everyone's dream. This can be achieved, but if you are patient and willing to learn technical analysis. Even after doing this, you have to master yourself.

In order to earn a serious amount of money/profit you need to have or learn a certain skill and sell it online. For example you can learn how to create phone games and sell your service for bitcoins