Is there a rewarding way to make a serious profit? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
HICHHH01

Is there a rewarding way to make a serious profit?

On 10/4/2019 at 2:53 PM, HICHHH01 said:

Thank you for these valuable responses.
But I am here to learn first and why not profit so that I can launch my currency I have finished programming and i want to launch but I want to learn more and prepare capital to start.
Thanks for everything

You should look for jobs as developer, there are plenty of projects out there that need team members... if you are smart and dedicated it is a very good way to earn and learn at the same time 😉 good luck my friend

On 10/4/2019 at 8:42 PM, HICHHH01 said:

I want to find out whether it is good ways to earn Like cryptotalk.
Such a method because it is somewhat rewarding unlike some other sites that tire it without hope at all.

If you were looking forward to have good profit in cryptocurrency there are jobs that offers in other forums but not here.This forum is just new and still on progress.Time will come that there are jobs to be offered here.Lets just wait for future announcements.

I say there is never been a better way in all of crypto world to earn some Bitcoin for free than the cryptotalk.org pay per post offer, unless I missed it.

if you want to earn a serious profit learn how to trade. Trading gives you a chance to earn big rewards on every action but you must need to know also that trading had higher risk than holding your coins for long term.

On 10/4/2019 at 8:42 AM, HICHHH01 said:

Such a method because it is somewhat rewarding unlike some other sites that tire it without hope at all.

Well some sites ask you to solve captchas, or do microtasks. I suggest you spare5 or figure8, I used spare5 for a while and it was OK, I got tired from it. Some sites employ you as a freelancer if you have some particular skill (drawing, translation, writing, proof-reading and so). 

On 10/4/2019 at 4:05 PM, Satoshe said:

I make profit every day with my work.

I recently started to accept Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and soon Sex

Wait what? You accept sex for your work as a payment? How does that work? What do you do and can anyone pay with sex?

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 5:42 AM, HICHHH01 said:

The best way to increase your money is to write for this forum, and take your earnings, and invest them in the investment box. I do that every day, and it seems to be working. You can buy some of your favorite coins with all that bitcoin that you're earning, and hopefully in a few months, it will be worth more than you invested in it. 

You have to start from the hardest, an all tiring job and this is a favor. If you only pursue large profits and fast you better not be in crypto. Serious benefits are always obtained with a serious process

You have to start from the hardest, an all tiring job and this is a favor. If you only pursue large profits and fast you better not be in crypto. Serious benefits are always obtained with a serious process

if you want to get a seriously of profit what is needed is a large capital an example is a trader they buy a lost of coins with a large amount with the target to achive a large profit and but if you have jumped in the trader must be smart to read the technical analysis of the coin and always to read latest news about the coins .

and the second of example is focus on bounties when you really master a variety of bounty jobs you can use all them with the tartget is to get a big profit . the most important thin in a bounty is the analysis of a new project  that is currenty holding a bounty .

and about is my version to seriously when want profit i think there are still many other ways .

On 10/4/2019 at 8:05 PM, Satoshe said:

I make profit every day with my work.

I recently started to accept Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and soon Sex

Good income because I know and experience also what it's like to get bitcoin? of course you feel happy because you have gotten bitcoin let alone see the price of bitcoin rising now so you can profit more.
I salute your hard work that makes a profit in your hands now.

In order to earn a serious amount of money/profit you need to have or learn a certain skill and sell it online. For example you can learn how to create phone games and sell your service for bitcoins 

On 10/4/2019 at 3:42 PM, HICHHH01 said:

i think you should stop searching for easy ways to make money and actually go and do your own job and start making money of it because other than that you will be just another guy begging online for free crypto.

maybe you can try trading, bounty or airdrop or if you can do all three activities it is better. but before doing these three things you should research which is more suited to your wishes

Not really ,i had not seem any system that pays like cryptotalk, just stay here and enjoy it for the main time while it last

On 10/4/2019 at 1:42 PM, HICHHH01 said:

if I should see such platform where I can earn like this cryprotal, I will not hesitate to join. cryptotalk is really a good place to be, with this their Yobit earn while commenting. if we continue to have platforms like this, it will be good.

i think you are in the right place and the only place where you can get real profite , you can withdrawl your profite any time you want , other place then crypto talk is scam for me , good luck 

On 12/5/2019 at 6:09 PM, palalu said:

maybe you can try trading, bounty or airdrop or if you can do all three activities it is better. but before doing these three things you should research which is more suited to your wishes

Yes these all three thing is very good for earning money through crypto currencies and for me the best thing is trading which we can use our skills and get more profit.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

8 hours ago, myaccount1 said:

Yes these all three thing is very good for earning money through crypto currencies and for me the best thing is trading which we can use our skills and get more profit.

yes rather than just waiting for the movement of the chart, better to do the bounty or something like that

On 10/4/2019 at 7:42 PM, HICHHH01 said:

I don't really know what you want to mean, but if you have some expertise then be a freelancer by accepting bitcoin payments. Trading, bounties and investments are good ways to produce cryptocurrency.

Profit is never easy, but if you know how to draw experience and knowledge, you will gradually have success, you roam on the forum to read and explore that is a step to make you profit later.

You can do bounties to the other forum like bitcointalk. Cryptotalk is good way to earn extra income you just post and earn some satoshis. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/5/2019 at 5:39 PM, Invalid said:

There are many way to earn money as big as much as you want pertaining to cryptocurrency. Trading, mining and staking coins will be those actions that make your money grow.

All the above are ways to make as much money as anyone desires to make, but the snag is that they all entail having a very deep pocket to start out from or to patiently bootstrap over sometimes in building up in knowledge and capital before that kind of earning could be a possibility.

On 10/4/2019 at 8:42 PM, HICHHH01 said:

Earning money/satoshis are really hard,it also needs serious dedication,patience,and hardworks,there are sites that gives you free satoshis but only little,So far,cryptotalk is the only sites thats gives free highest reward and gives you huge knowledge.

You can also try tradings thats the one way i think where you can earn serious profits but you need to invest.

Edited by Ms.o

You do this by trading altcoin seriously. You must be eager to trade and must use good techniques to get a big profit. Do not despair if you experience a loss, try to learn from every mistake.