Whale's complacency - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Whale's complacency

I think that this is what whales do in every field to make money. Their greed always makes them try to monopolize the large part of the market to control it, and this may make people move away from cryptocurrencies and leave them to them and then their work will become worthless.

• +3 1

The whales are now deliberately entering and exiting, so that they earn a lot of profits and do not enter into any currency, especially if their value is very low, so they choose the ideal currencies.

• +2 1

In fact, I found that many whales are trying to remove beginners from the arena and keep them away from the platforms by monopolizing information. Therefore, in my opinion, we must focus on self-reliance and indifference to anyone's words or work.

Whales, this term is the most disgusting for them, they abuse the cryptocurrencies and their noble purpose, their greed will lead to the ruin of the cryptocurrency project, a day may come and they have enough currencies, then the currencies will die, I hope they feel our tiredness and this phenomenon will disappear from this the field .

• +1 1

Whole issue started whenever we started thinking of taking control, and then there has to be a definition that works well to ever really describe that, because when you look at it there would be another way to which we can obey certain games they play, but we also need to be really careful not to lose ourselves in their space, but since we don't have any control or influence, and that might become like a ban.