How long you have been in crypto? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

i hope i can also stay here for about 2 years and so on. i just got here on october 22 and i am enjoying it so far. i’ve learned a lot of information about bitcoin and crypto world that i can’t wait to share to my friends.

I have been familiar with cryptocurrency for more than 5 years. About Cryptocurrency I was told by a friend who at that time was very interested in the topic of mining, which by the way is still doing it.

• +1 1

long time ago i joined the crypto, i hear from one of my friend and i interested to learn about it, so he teach me every thing about the crypto business and now i am expert and earning very good income from the trading.

• +1 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

I have been in crypto world around 2 years. Not really old player but always learning all about crypto. ☺️

On 10/26/2019 at 8:07 PM, I-KUN said:

I've jumped into crypto world since 5 years ago. Then joined bitcointalk.org 4 years ago. So many methods that i used to earn some money from crypto. Mining, trading, faucets and giveaways. It's really worth back then. I'm really glad that i know cryptocurrency.

You are also known about cryptocurrency early and have a lot of knowledge about it. I also knew it was back in 2014 when the price of bitcoin was cheap compared to now but I was a student at the time so I didn't have the money to buy it.

• +1 1

DYNAMIC INTEREST RETURN

https://hodium.com/?ref=cnguchi

On 10/23/2019 at 6:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

Ive been in crypto around 5 years from now. I discovered it through facebook group. Luckily i able to earn some money from crypto doing bounties and airdrops.

• +1 1

I've been in crypto seriously for about 3 months now, but I did dabble with it in the past. I used to mine Bitcoin in 2012 ish, but I put it down because I had to work a job. There's so much changing in the crypto community, and I feel right at home. Most of the people I was mining with are still going strong. I guess old habits never die. 

• +1 1

I’ve probably been in the crypto world since 2009, at first I didn’t understand what and how, but then a new world opened up. It became interesting that cryptocurrency began to develop.

i am in the crypto since a long time, almost 3-4 years ago i joined the crypto, i dont know the exact time which i spend in the crypto business, but approximately i remember 3-4 years back i was enter in this market.

• +1 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

11 hours ago, Shahadatbd said:

Since 2017 I had started my cryptocurrency journey. In this time I gain lots of experience. Cryptocurrency makes the world more developed. There we can see lots of project whose has a unique planning. In this field I need to more experience.

Is English your native language? To improve this field you need to improve your English skills more better.

Okay, thanks for the suggestion, but did you read my comment?

That was 5 years ago since then I have been working to improve my English, and I can say that I have improved a lot.

Please before making any kind of comment take the time to read and do something constructive.

• +1 1

I am around a 2 year old in crypto and I had an extraordinary experience going here and and there are many people who join the crypto world in 2012.

On 23.10.2019 at 14:10, benithomasha said:

6 years now LOL and still not a crypto whale can you image this! There were times when i could have held on to my coin when bitcoin was going to the moon but here I'm. POOR

This is sad, but we do not lose our grip. I have also been in Bitcoin for 4 years, and for 4 years now I have been getting paid in Bitcoin. And it’s also strange why I displayed the entire amount, but did not leave at least 10-20% on my wallet and did not debug them 😞

• +1 1

I have been in crypto about 3 years and in this time I've learned so many things and I'm applying this all knowledge to earn money.

On 10/23/2019 at 6:03 PM, nenni said:

I have been in this crypto for about 3 years,and i am very happy to get to know crypto,and ifeel very late to join this crypto

You have been three years in crypto and i am from 2 years in crypto market and i make not good money in market because still market in low level and now i am waiting for the market pumping and i hope this time i got good profit and this time i buy so much coins and i safe them.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

11 minutes ago, khan22 said:

You have been three years in crypto and i am from 2 years in crypto market and i make not good money in market because still market in low level and now i am waiting for the market pumping and i hope this time i got good profit and this time i buy so much coins and i safe them.

You are very fortunate to join when the price of coins is cheap, so you can buy as many coins as you can, according to your analysis, become promising and profitable coins

• +1 1

I like crypto. I was started buying crypto in 2017. Now I know, how to Trading crypto on exchange. So, now I continue doing it. 

On 10/23/2019 at 4:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

Actually i came here in a bet with my friends. once they challenged me that i won't make money. then i saw i can do it in online and crypto is a good choice. i came here in 2017.

Bengali?

View this Topic

I am in crypto from 2 years and i make some money in it. Still the market is so much down but i hope soon the market will go to up and it gives me good profit soon. crypto is a best online platform where we learn and earn both and i like this platform so much.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I know the electronic money in 2014, the older brother I was introduced to me some gifts at that time, but I do not understand electronic money is, then I've learned a lot about electronic money and I had to stop, then continue until now

• +1 1

On 12.11.2019 at 12:22, benithomasha said:

That happens my friend we are only human, i mean who knew bitcoin will go up to 20k US dollar in price from 0.2 8 years ago.

Yes, it’s a pity, but I personally 4 years ago did not believe in bitcoin, and probably because few people used it and it only gained popularity.

On 11/10/2019 at 7:55 PM, cgard114 said:

I have only been here in cryoto for about four days. I came here because of my friends said they earn money here by posting, so I also tried it.

Wow, you are really a newbie here. Welcome to the crypto world. After involving with crypto, we need to learn first and forum is best for this. you did the right think by joining cryptotalk.

Bengali?

View this Topic

In the crypt I am can be said 2 years, but in fact this is a controversial point, because after the explosive growth in bitcoin in 2017, I entered the crypt and left it about half a year after this event, because I thought that this is the end, here I am naive)

• +1 1

Not quite lomg about a year now since I joined crypto as i was referred to an Airdrop which i know nothing of