How long you have been in crypto? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

Since 3 years l am already here. Yes indeed l have some experience not only good but also bad. But both of them teach really something and l think it is not enough for me, l must still keep learning. 🙂 

I have been in the crypto currency trading market for about two years now but stop after many different tries with out getting paid for one till i found out about this forum then resumed. 

Сonstant hold been in this crypto currency promote frоm 2014. in 2014 i heard from my one isolated that he earn riches from online. as a result i became fascinated and jоin this platform.from followed by I'm till functional on this platform

my way into the crypto world started from the moment my classmate first told me that such a thing exists, I was 14 at the time, I am now 18 and I feel great in this niche 

On 10/23/2019 at 4:18 PM, Thomas said:

There is no perfect trading because a huge risks is present. Yes loses can be reduced but ofcourse to lessen the risks of loses analyze always the situation. Be learned not to be greedy this should always be remember during trading.

In the business you make loss and profit both and this time we know that market is going to be high so much because the world all markets are going down so much this time but i hope that soon it will recover itself and all the crypto market is go to high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

l have been 3 years in crypto world. It was wonderful time for investing, some of you already understood what l mean. But l'm still here and believe it will happen again like 2017. 

I've been in crypto for two years. But was not able to make much profit. I had no idea about the trade. I used to do bounties and airdrops before but couldn't make any profit and made no money. After working on this website I have made a lot of money and will be able to do something in the future.

I have been in the field of Crypto for about 4 years and I entered this field by chance after I found a special ad for the blockchain wallet in one of the forums and then I started my journey in the field of Crypto

Life is great and enjoy it

I’m here in cryptotalk for 1 month, why im here , because is the best forum, here i learn and also i get a good amount per day and this os really good for me , how i know about this forum , from a YouTube video, and i see this is impossible, but i see many people talking about it , and i try , and i get my first withdraw i was really happy about this , thank cryptotalk.

On 3/3/2020 at 10:05 AM, ashua1 said:

I have been involved in cryptocurrencies since the end of 2018, I know it through some youtuber videos and I promised myself I will start making money and become a successful trader, and now I am trying.

Well this is food for you mate, keep it up to work with trading mate because there has a good profit and i hope that you will be successful with trading. Happy posting mate.

I forgot exactly when I entered this forum, but I suspect a little over a month or more, but I do not have much experience in the world of cryptocurrency and I try to learn as much as possible, because I have not yet entered into the other sections of big talk about cryptocurrency.

Edited by Maroua

On 4/1/2020 at 8:37 AM, Alif2020 said:

I m new here . I was searching for online job since few days . Then found crypto . Its really good. Hope for the best to my new journey . Also, hopping for some income resources.

You have been searching for an online job and you found cryptotalk, is that what you are saying? then if that is what you are saying, i must say that cryptotalk is not an online job it is an opportunity that wont last forever, that means you gotta do good with the coins you earn here.

On 4/1/2020 at 12:08 PM, Faisialseeri said:

I am working in crypto since 2016. I had taken a shot at numerous spigot locales, mining destinations, free gaining locales. I had additionally confronted many trick ventures. I joined cryptotalk scarcely any weeks prior and I didn't discover any site this way. Work in cryptotalk is simple than the other site and cryptotalk is paying pleasant rewards every day. Cryptotalk is paying 0.0003 BTC consistently, no any site pay 0.0003 BTC day by day.

It must have been a great memory for you to join crypto world in 2016. You probably have experienced the golden days of cryptocurrency where bounties and airdrops were paying huge and the most memorable of all was bitcoin's ATH in 2017 when it reached $20K value! What was your position in the market before bitcoin achieved this value? Did you start trading as soon as you joined crypto in 2016? It will be nice if you could explain to us more about your past experiences with bitcoin and how much profit you earned in those times.

On 4/15/2020 at 4:38 PM, Joymanna said:

I have been here since 2017, I worked on many sectors in online but never get any success or even any money. After joined on the crypto field i am earning quite good free. And it's motivate me to work here continously.

You are the genius in cryptocurrency, having more than 3yrs of experience is a very good way to make a good profits and get more money for yourself

Almost three years ago this year, since bitcoin witnessed a huge rise in its price, and this attracted me to it, and until I found myself working in this field, it is profitable and I benefited a lot and lost too and gathered a lot of information in this field.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 1/12/2020 at 10:31 PM, halloweed said:

So been here in the cryptotalk is your first experience of been in the crypto world.

I have been in this forum for almost a month and I can say that I can earn easily in this forum. I need to just post some helpful and useful contents and they will pay me. Earning is easy in cryptotalk. I hope that they continue it. 

I used bitcoin from more then two years and now i am some experience of trading how crypto currencies created and how this works when something good news or bad news and how this market are manipulated after few days each time we have chance of getting manipulated of bitcoin price. 

On 10/23/2019 at 4:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I am on crypto long time. And I never get bored. Because here I can earn massive income free. I worked on other platforms also but never get any payment.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 4/1/2020 at 1:52 PM, Sty1e said:

I have already written that in cryptocurrencies since 2011 and how I came to this but I began to earn a good profit not earlier than 2018 all that was before is just attempts with a small reward

This is good for you mate, i think you are having a huge amount of money by being here in cryptocurrency for how many years, i hope that you are doing great here. Happy posting.

I have been in crypto for around two years now. I was just curious about crypto after hearing about it in a tv show that i was watching and so i decided to google it and see what it was all about. After getting a basic understanding of crypto i went to see if there was any way that i could earn it online and that was when i found faucets, which i used for two years to make my micro earnings which was not a lot at all, and then after that i was able to find this forum and since then i spend more time here than on faucets.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 4/18/2020 at 7:07 AM, pablomarwan said:

Almost three years ago this year, since bitcoin witnessed a huge rise in its price, and this attracted me to it, and until I found myself working in this field, it is profitable and I benefited a lot and lost too and gathered a lot of information in this field.

I am with crypto for months and I am earning money. It is great here in cryptotalk because I am having knowledge about cryptocurrency while earning money. It is nice because the money and knowledge is helping me. 

Frankly speaking, I have just started in Crypto two or three months ago. And in that mean of time I have learnt many things. Like I have gained some knowledge about the trading market and how transactions are taking place

I have been in the world  of crypto currencies from  last 2 years and there in the cryptotalk from last two months.  I have learnt more in 2 months  about  crypto  then before  in two years. 

On 23.10.2019 at 13:52, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I have been in crypto since the beginning of the 2017)) my boyfriend told me about crypto. When I started to learn more about crypto, I could not even imagine how many people have been there already, especially among my friends))) of course I learnt different things not only from my friends, but from forum Bitcointalk, crypto websites, U-Tube channels, crypto chats and so on. And of course I participated in different projects that gave me good practice))) The question why is interesting))) first of all it is something unusual, new, not alike other things and directions, new technology and it gave not only new knowledge and opportunity for development, but what is very important - profit)))) 😊

Since 3 years l have been here and this world has changed a lot my life. l mean it gives me huge opportunity earning money and indeed getting a lot of knowledge about trading and investing. l'm so glad to be happy here with you. 🙂 People who are here so kind and right to help each other.