How long you have been in crypto? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

I have been here since 28 feb so I’m not having that much knowledge about this so i would like get suggestions from senior crypto members who are working since long time. 

Cool, i joined in crypto since 2017 but i was just take it as a normal thing and like it cant do anything great in my life! Then in 2018 i mate a friend who lives alone and his going to college everyday by paying his school fees himself by trading bitcoins and altcoins. There is where i started believing in crypto that it can make great things in our lives and my journey started there until today i mate cryptotalk.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Whom i live as long i stay in the crypto currency market that work here. So i never give up from this platform. It is my hobby to working and staying with the crypto currency platform.       

• +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 4:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

Hello dear friend,  my crypto career is very short maybe six month I joined crypto world. My friend told me that crypto have a great chance to get a good profit if I invest crypto coin, that's why I am learning cryptocurrency from cryptotalk forum.              

Hello my dear friend. I'm a new user in crypto currency. One of my friend recommended me about cryptotalk forum so i joined this forum immediately. Then i got to know about the crypto currency. 

As about me i am new here in crypto. I have joined this in previous month due to crypto talk. Now i have learned on crypto and i will find my future in this world. 

On 03.11.2019 at 02:03, Bills said:

I have been since 2017 and since 2018 I think I began to understand the market, through books, and now I have a clear picture of what is happening.

I 've heard about cryptocurrencies for a long time, but I've been seriously engaged since 2017. And in General, I do not regret it and earned it too well.

On 10/23/2019 at 12:42 PM, Nicecrypto said:

Just like same number of years with me. Basically since 2017 and the credit is to my sister, yes my junior sister that got into crypto and introduce me and have been here since and most admit that 2017 as a newbie was totally awesome 😀

were in crypto for three years, but haven't attain much because of different conditions that make me spend a number of my altcoins savings

I have been into crypto market for around 2 years. One of my friends recommend me to enter the crypto world and I had absolutely no idea what it was back then and how to work in this market 

i have been in crypto for only 4 and half years now. i enter it without having a proper knowledge as i believe experience will teach me,so i do lose big amounts and from that experience i never stop reading and studying,and luckily we have cryptotalk where almost everything i need is here which i used for my tradings.

I remember the first time I heard about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies was on TV news talking about the rise in its price from $ 1,000 to $ 3,000 but I did not care about it at that time but I was very surprised when I learned its price reached $ 20,000 and I wished to be invested in bitcoin since my first knowledge about it .

Well, I was aware of Cryptocurrencies from few years. but I started to invest in when the BTC fall back from 20k to 3000$ in anticipation of the 20000 again. I don't when the dream will come true. 

I have been in crypto for 1year and 2 months now and it has been a long journey with so much to experience and I joined crypto so that I can make extra cash online with my phone and I'm happy to have found cryptotalk that has given me new hope after facing many scamers out there who left me with no hope of making it in crypto.

About two and a half years ago, my story with cryptocurrency began with watching ads for Bitcoin faucets and working with them and started investing with the yobit platform. I can tell you that trading in cryptocurrency does not always give profit regardless of the digital currency used in the investment. You should know that  Loss is present before profit

I have 2 year's experience in crypto currency but I can't earn any think, but now start my journey in crypto talk to earn money, when iam in new in crypto I want earn some extra money so i join in crypto currency, and I start my first earning in faucet hub to claim free satoshis, its my first faucet and first earning also.

2 hours ago, Frozen said:

For me i knew about crypto in 2016, my brother introduced me to some giveaway at that time, but I did not understand what crypto was, then I learned a lot about crypto, and I stopped one time, then continued until now. 

Your story is the same as mine, I was discouraged and stopped in the crypto world because I was fed up with the fake trick of Airdrop but I got back up because this forum was in 2019.

On 3/23/2020 at 10:47 AM, drjalal said:

Currently, it can be just 3 years to me along with I am just even now mastering additional daily, We've received a good deal using exchanging within this occasion plus missing a good deal way too.

3 years is a lot of time, considering crypto has only been around for 10 years.

Two months ago, I started working in the forum here, but I was several years ago following the crypto currencies, learning and failing a lot, then I started to succeed in 2019 and always provide information to friends, from the experience of previous years.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have not been so long in cryptocurrency, but this forum has make me possible to learn more things and able to adapt to cryptocurrency terminologies

I do not know if there is such a site. Later I saw a link to the crypto talk on social media. 1 year is my crypto talk hope. True crypto talk has helped change my life. Here I find many jobs and have never had to depend on anyone. Now I can run my life as I wish.

• +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 1:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I first heard about cryptocurrencies and especially Bitcoin back in 2015. Then, I  immediately searched for methods to earn Bitcoin and I started with faucet sites which I totally regret for wasting my time on these sites. 

I have been working on the topic of cryptocurrencies for the third year, I started in September 2017 and I think that I will do this until I accumulate 5 million dollars

I have been spending my time into crypto currencies and crypto world since two months. I think this is the best way to earn and work in crypto world through this forum. So always just try to spend more time in crypto world and gather as much as information possible and also help the others too. 

Your performance during the time you have been active in the crypto field is more important than how long you have stayed in the crypto business. I calculate my earnings per month and write them down in a notebook. I can add up my whole earnings whenever I want to see how much I have earned in relation to how long I have been trading. I know some people who started trading just a few months ago but reaped big rewards.

22 hours ago, wilbertson said:

It's lucky of you been hear earning your first coins for for free and learning to be aware of your environment at the same time. All i want to say is take what you learn seriously, not all of us were this lucky in our first days at the crypto world.

You are right, you guys struggled for it and now it has become a history to you, you will only shared your ideas about it to whosoever come to learn from you