How long you have been in crypto? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

On 2/12/2020 at 11:13 AM, Habiba Akter said:

Actually I am a new member in this crypto world. I am recently started this platform work. It is my first week in this crypto currency platform. 

For those of you there, keep your spirits up and learn to understand this platform so that you can benefit even more because I believe you can certainly do this work eagerly to seek more profits.

17 minutes ago, Farid u Din Ahmed said:

I'm only one day long being here. I found it very interesting and innovative. I can polish my writing skills. Meanwhile I can earn some money, although very nominal.

i am also only new here. i was looking for online jobs to earn some extra money than a friend of mine told me about crypto and crypto currency. i did some research about this and started this job. this platform is very helpful for people who are in search of online jobs and want to earn some money.

On 10/23/2019 at 4:48 PM, Thomas said:

There is no perfect trading because a huge risks is present. Yes loses can be reduced but ofcourse to lessen the risks of loses analyze always the situation. Be learned not to be greedy this should always be remember during trading.

I have been in this industry from.the last 6 months.....till this time I have been gaining much experience by using the faucets and also have gonna spent some.time. by mining. In the hardware by the computer.....

Have a great day

I get into crypto in just one years ago.My cousin reffer me to work. First i don’t believe him but after that when i got money on my own i was so happy after that i work in crypto.    

Trading crypto needs commitment and time. They say, experience is a great teacher. My years in crypto will not make me a professional without coding myself with the main strategy. For two years now, I have been in crypto world.

I worked on encryption for a long time and gained a good experience and found a good job in it that changed my life for the better and made it a good information and profits

On 10/23/2019 at 4:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

That's not a big deal for me. I can say it easily. I am here to earn free money. In 2017 i saw some yotubers earning from here massive income. After that i get motivated and enter into the market for earning.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Since majority or 99.9% of cryptocurrency are decentralized there is no agency that will used their own money for the ads. But we must not worry since there is a great movement and promotion of cryptocurrency online.I think the marketing of cryto in social is too low.... It should advertise more to know about it

from a very short time i am here as i was looking for job which is based on online work and suddenly someone offers me to join crypto and i joined. i am satisfied it is a good experience and hope to work here for a long time.

On 2/3/2020 at 11:15 AM, AhmedX said:

It’s been more than 8 months and I don’t think something more profitable than BTC exists if you invest wisely.

Yes but yhe major problem is that not all people can invest a full coin of bitcoin so the profits will be less than what they will expect..

On 2/4/2020 at 5:36 AM, jannatun said:

I have been working here from many years ago i know that it is a very good tested side and wonderful money easy earn can possible here so i almost think crypto is all the best.

Easy but not all the time it need sometimes good choices or the chances will go away every time...

i am just got registered myself one day ago now i have completed my first 100 posts and working for making 30 posts and want to earn money i hope it will be more useful and good for me in future i am happy to working on this

about 2 years but i had a gap of 3-4 years between them. so its hard to stay up to date. but i am trying

On 10/23/2019 at 3:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I Joining crypto market in last quarter of 2019. I am not much experience of trading of btc and altcoins but I have little now I can predict my small trade and earns 20% from my investment..

On 10/23/2019 at 10:52 AM, cryptobunch said:

I joined the cryptocurrency community about 3 years ago and traded a little and lost a lot. I did not know how to trade, so I lost, but a little while ago I started to learn analysis and made some profits, but until now I have not recovered what I lost.

On 10/23/2019 at 3:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

I am using this market from last month I hope I will soon learn this market and started my earnings from this market. Much clear this market gave us unlimited profit opportunity. 

I am into crypto since 2 years, one lf my friend introduce crypto to me and told benefits of it. I research about it and find out,  its a great for investment and trading.

Right now i am almost 5 months in crypto trading but i knew crypto like 2017. And started to try and give it a shot this last year. And so far so good i am doing great.

I think that asking a question like how much Bitcoins you have or how long are you in crypto is not proper. There are databases created, linking every person to an account and even if you hold a small amount of crypto today, it might be worth a lot in a few years, so disclosing information might not be a good idea.

In fact I am a student, I spend time here with our studies as well as the time we get because I can learn something good from it and how I can earn money by investing and investing.

I started the cryptocurrency journey in the year 2020 after a friend introduced me into the cryptocurrency communities where I started participating in crypto bounty and airdrop giveaway 

I think that in January 4, I will join this forum. This forum is one of the best successful forums for making a lot of money. You can benefit a lot.

We've been using cryptocurrency for years, and I know about cryptocurrency that that cryptocurrency has a huge advantage, that cryptocurrency is beneficial for life.

I bought the first bitcoin at the end of 2015 and has been in the topic for 5 years - I’m proud of it and I am glad that I am on the right track, my life has changed since that moment.

I have joined in crypto in this year in February. But i am enjoying with crypto. Crypto is a very good outsourcing site for earning money. Many people earning lot of money in crypto. It is a good site