How long you have been in crypto? - Page 42 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

It is not a big time I am in crypto. Recently I have join in crypto. It maybe 5 months I am in crypto. But I hope I will work in crypto for a long time and earn lots of money.

I have been in crypto world about 1 year. Some of my friends suggested me to invest some money on ethereum. And for that i had earned a good profit. I did not know much about crypto world. My friends taught me how to invest or trade on cryptocurrencies. I have also invested some coins in yobit investbox. Few days ago, my same friend suggested me to join in this forum also. 

Cryptocurrencies have always been a lot of news at my university level, many people and students always talked about them but however I never invested or commercialized with them until now that my relatives have invited me and here I am each learning more and more to be one professional trading.

Though I did not start crypto long I did start it December 2020 but to be candid I found it interesting, educative and money involved so is good been here

I have been in the cryptocurrency business for 3 years, and all this time I have made decent sums of money

I'm in crypto world for more than 10 months and I regret why I never join to cryptocurrency 10 years ago. I have got a nice profit in this world because I learned so many things when it comes to investment, savings and trades.

• +1 1

I have been in Cryptotalk for the last 2 or 3 months and I am quite happy. My only regret is that I did not join it earlier. Before I joined  this forum, I used to ignore any news about Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin. It is Cryptotalk that aroused my interest in Cryptocurrency.

Hi I have one years experience in crypto world. I was looking for an online job, through my research I discovered this wonderful space, I gained and lost several times, but the most important is that I acquired new knowledge. and i am very happy to get to know crypto, and i feel very late to join this crypto.

I have never thought of adapting so quickly into the crypto world like I have now, I have been in the crypto world for bearly 8 months now. 

In the world of crypto currency, I just experience trading and buy at low-rate crypto coins, but some experience is just basic knowledge because that time I did not focus on exploring trading. But in this forum, I just started here 2 weeks ago and I am consistently creating content and answering topics here. I am just having fun working here because I learn a lot of things and exploration in the world of crypto currency. I hope that to have a longer time living in this forum.

• +2 1

I joined the cryptotalk forum almost two or three months ago and then I was unfamiliar to the cryptocyrrency but now I have learnt much knowledge and information about the cryptocyrrency. I am very thankful to this forum because I am learning as well as earning here. I think this is a great platform of the world.

Is not that long,I have been hearing of it which many advantages make me to join,and am very happy for been here because it is very interested and reliable,you learn alot and gain alot.it has been interested since I join this forum.

I met cryptocurrency first time in 2016. I used some faucets, but then I gave it up and second meeting happened in 2018. I regret that didn`t continue to work in crypto-sphere in 2016

• +3 1

It doesn't feel like I have been in crypto for almost 7 years, there are a lot of tensions I have faced with investing in crypto, and of course there are also many lessons I have learned from crypto. because crypto has become a part of my life, my salary is small, and I can earn more than trading and investing in crypto

• +2 1

i am here in the crypto business since 2-3 years, and in the start i earned too much money from the crypto coins and after that whole market is dumped due to bitcoin dumped and i am in the loss now, i am waiting for pump

• +3 1

I am in crypto from 1 year and i know it gives me good profit so soon like it gives others. My 4 friends make good profit in it and they got almost 8000$ with just a little amount investment. So now i invest some money in crypto and now i am waiting for the right time

• +5 1

I have known crypto (Bitcoin) since the end of 2010 through the faucet site, almost every day I claimed to the faucet site, and at that time the reward was still large around 200-500 satoshi per claim, and since then I began to recognize crypto currencies

• +4 1

I've been in crypto since last year and has learn a lot since them. I tried investing atleast 10 dollars on hyip and end up nothing but regretting to do it again. I also signed up for legkt faucets and received atleast a small amount of money

• +5 1

I joined the crypto market a few years ago when I was in the field of PTC websites and there I saw the advertisements of websites which were giving the earning in bitcoin and from that I started to study about bitcoin. 

• +2 1

I've jumped into crypto world since 5 years ago. Then joined bitcointalk.org 4 years ago. So many methods that i used to earn some money from crypto. Mining, trading, faucets and giveaways. It's really worth back then. I'm really glad that i know cryptocurrency

• +4 1

crypto give us an opportunity to learn and earn in a same time. Through crypto we can improve our English in great manner. Through crypto we can meet our basic needs after earning from crypto by making comments.As far as I know bitcoin is one crypto that is able to provide great benefits to everyone who follows the bitcoin forum.I've only been staying in crypto just 1 month. I came here because of curiousity.I joined this crypto community and I'm working there. In this meantime I learned a lot about crypto world. 

I joined crypto world about 2 year ago. First thing i heard about is bitcoin about 7-8 years ago but as a ilegal currency. I never thought this currency will be that much valuable someday. After a long time i searched in yt for earning site in online and i found out investment crypto currencies. That was my beginning on crypto world. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

I have been into crypto for like 2 years now and in crypto talk for around 2 months. Well actually it was my friend who had introduced me to this platform and at first I was really skeptical about this and did not wanted to join this and eventually I joined and now I am really satisfied with it till now.

I am aware of the crypto for a long time but i never joined this worls untill the beggining of 2020. Of course i bought some crypto before that but i don't count that. Now i am spending most of my times in crypto with trading and investing. I joined this world because i needed money and crypto market was  looking perfect back than, and here i am.

Hi my dear. Maybe, maybe not! I dont know! I just love to read and do research! I always explore thing with cryptocurrency over the net. A very good friend wanted to enroll me in multi level marketing, mcoin , like. And all this I learned from him and gained experience.

• +4 1