How long you have been in crypto? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

On 10/23/2019 at 3:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I am from 2 years in the crypto market and i saw so many falls in the market and i am regularly invest in it and making some profit also in it because crypto is a business and i am happy with this and its a great business for me because i need money and want to change my life and it can be change my life ia m sure about this.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Ive been here for a past 2 months and the other members aree getting good at me so i will stay and contribute my ideas and knowledge to those who were newbies.

I've bewn here for 2 or 3 weeks, in just 2-3 weeks i learn a lot, and before i was lacking on information but now i have enough knowledge to understand cryptoworld. 

Just now, ASDFGHJKL17 said:

I've bewn here for 2 or 3 weeks, in just 2-3 weeks i learn a lot, and before i was lacking on information but now i have enough knowledge to understand cryptoworld. 

And i hope you will learn more about crypto world through this forum and you are new in the field of crypto so i want to give you some suggestion that don't invest your money in shitcoin just invest in just top coins which will give you more profit.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

19 hours ago, Invalid said:

I am here since high school for estimated six years and that span of time brought me a lot of earnings not only from money and with experience also.

If it is 6 years, then you could have so much money, but a lot of people who lost the battle. So many had joined BTC gang when it launched, but they really missed the millionaire taste.

I haven't been in crypto for a long time and I haven't had much experience in crypto, but even though I'm new to the crypto world, I'm very happy because crypto is my future for making money easily.

I have been in crypto since 2014 when I was an young newbi university student. At that time I was only 20 years of old and I was at first semester in bba. I started it from my curiosity and now I am professional at crypto.

Not so long i have join cryptotalk.I am new in this forum.But like this forum. Because it became a great earning source for me.Here many things to learn about trading.

2 weeks on this cryptotalk forum. But I found out about crypto 4 years ago and only read an article about Bitcoin. i m like crypto world in tne end i am join this forum

6 a long time at this point LOL nonetheless an excellent crypto whale would you photograph that! There was clearly times when i could truthfully include presented through to the coin as soon as bitcoin would this moon although in this article Now i am. VERY POOR

On 10/23/2019 at 11:52 AM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I have been in the cryptocurrency space for about five years now. that's starting from 2016.

I came to know about cryptocurrency from a friend who introduced me into some online faucet, where I was earning some satoshi, honestly as at them, I did not know what it is. i was only doing for fun.

3 hours ago, Asifakbor said:

I have been in crypto for 2-3 years and I am working till now.Hope in crypto world I will active till the end.

wow you have a high experience my friends, yeah crypto is best friend in my opinion and i was work hard for learn crypto 3-4 years likes in more new tech implementation on crypto and i chance more away opportunity in working crypto , and crypto is give a good solution future financial , but need more analyis overall the risk .

I think I have been in crypto 2 weeks before to be honest crypto help me to improve my skills in gathering information and helps me to sharpen my vocabulary to execute my comment.

I'm with Crypto and Bitcoin for five years now and I've seen better and worse times. The price was much higher but also there were times when it was much lower. so I'm planing to stay to see next ATH.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

11 hours ago, Yanadia said:

2 weeks on this cryptotalk forum. But I found out about crypto 4 years ago and only read an article about Bitcoin. i m like crypto world in tne end i am join this forum

4 years is a long time, what is that you do in this cryptworld to earn income that still keeping you all this time.

I have only been in crypto for about 2 months. It has been a scary but very adventurous experience so far. I feel like I still have much to learn but so far I am really liking it.

Photograph while in the cryptocurrency sector for 2 years. A really good companion wants to recruit people around multilevel marketing, McCain, for instance. Next, I learned the following arena slightly plus I kept in buying it, employing Bitcoin, at the beginning.

I've been here a couple of weeks later, i joined here of course for money and also to get some ideas and informatioms about cryptocurrencies, i want to learn some deeply informations about it and how it runs through the market, many people are investing crypto like bitcoin because they are said that this is profitable coin and it has a good value.

Well I started crypto early November I was wondering about the world of crypto to one of my friends saying that I was proficient in the crypto world then I understood and wanted to use it.

On 23/10/2019 at 13:52, cryptobunch said:

Depuis combien de temps êtes-vous en crypto? et pouvez-vous nous raconter l'histoire pourquoi et comment savez-vous sur crypto. 🙂

I have been there permanently for 3 months, but my account on Yobit already exists for quite some time, and as I did not have a capital to start trading I came here, and with time I became a fan of this forum.

On 11/20/2019 at 2:47 PM, Sujon33 said:

I have been in crypto since 2017 end of the year.I knows about cryotocurrency from youtube videos.Then i have more curiosity of crypto.Than i started learn about crypto.      

Good achievements while you are in crypto now and I hope you get what you want in crypto because I think you have been in this forum for a long time then you have a lot of profits and income even you already have a lot of experience from me a beginner who wants to just starting to get big profits like you do now.