Best mining apps for android? - Page 3 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
eroser123

Best mining apps for android?

There are a lot of mining applications, but I do not advise you to try them because they are fake and you cannot reap a lot from them, on the contrary, it is a waste of time and may lead to damage to your device

On 2/24/2020 at 8:25 AM, Nafiz426 said:
  • Claymore's Dual Miner.
  •  

Claymore's Not Working on Cell Phones This is a desctop version mining program. coinpot is a normal program to make money with mining. But phone mining is not profitable. The phone does not have a powerful processor and RAM

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/11/2020 at 1:51 PM, rudhra0001 said:

There is an app for mining please suggest me I want to mining the bitcoin so, please suggest. 

Hello friend, mining bitcoin is can be did,but maybe cause problems to your phone but iam always reply to question for the thing that order

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cryptotab.android it's the best app and many people withdrawed form it with good bonuses and offers and affiliate program... good luck for you!

In the beginning, I would like to point out that this section is not the applications section, and secondly my friend mining via Android is useless because it harms computer requirements and wastes time as it is almost impossible to get money

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

19 hours ago, blacksmith101 said:

there no such good mining apps that provide you a good income source. minergate mining app can make few satoshis in day.

Totally agree with too. No single profiting mobile app for earning. Either faucet or mining are both not profitable. 

19 hours ago, Depth Jonny said:

I've never done smartphone mining so I don't believe it's successful. You can use a machine that has to work extremely when you choose to do ming, or you can even do cloud mining.

Phones are not for mining, they can not mine in a way to profit someone, the best is to just mine with at least computer, but not also that profitable but better than phones. It is not profitable just like you said. I have tried one before and it almost damaged my phone. 

• +2 1

The mining is a very hard way to earn there might be some apps to do so but the earning is not enough to make the mobile work so hard so do not go for these kind of things and stay safe.

On 3/7/2020 at 1:28 PM, Efs said:

I think I would be an elextroneum because the best mining application for mobile allows us to earn money without an investment because it works both as a wallet and as a passive miner. 

Did you meant electroneum? If so, I do not see electroneum as a good way to mine, its profit is very low, it is practically was of time and energy. I will not recommend such ways to mine. that, know that it is just a reward given by electroneum not mining actually. 

• +1 2

You will never experience real mining using a smartphone CPU. Too late. Do not damage your device. You better make a post on this forum through your smartphone.

• -1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 6:44 AM, eroser123 said:

What are the best apps i can utilize to mine bitcoin for android?

Friend, I think that there is still no good application to mine cryptocurrencies as such since there are various applications that claim to mine other cryptos but in the end it is not feasible and you cannot make a profit

On 10/27/2020 at 12:44 PM, Enola Holms said:

The mining is a very hard way to earn there might be some apps to do so but the earning is not enough to make the mobile work so hard so do not go for these kind of things and stay safe.

I think the same friend, the applications for mining on mobile devices are not good at all and they do not leave a good profit either, in short a waste of time

• +1 1

Most of the bitcoin mining apps on Android are fake, and I think you can't profit from Android apps. If you want to do mining you have to use computer.

• Useful or interesting 1

One of the best and know Android application for mining Bitcoin is cryptotab browser in which you can mine unlimited Satoshi whenever you are using it for browsing and aso by referral system.

• -1 1

There is no good mining app do android, phones can not be used to mine, miners should use powerful miners and join in pool mining. But thinking about phones to do it, it is just not possible. 

• +2 1

I will suggest you to don't do mining of bitcoin on your android mobile phones. Because mining is heavy process and it will be harmful for your mobile processor and it will consume battery of your mobile.

• +2 1

There are many mining applications for cryptocurrencies on a phone, but unfortunately most of these applications are fake and you cannot get profits from them because it is not possible to mine with the phone, so I advise you if you want to mine that you buy special mining devices

@eroser123 well my friend in crypto world there are many mobile mining app  aivlable. I think eth mobile miner is the best mobile mining app forever. But this not much profitable.  In my experience i would say mobile mining is wast of time. 

• +4 1

If we talking this time now population apps is pi network this is legit site and easy to mine and this is brand new apps where we can mine pi coins and so on

Hi there, my advise to you is not to wear out your devise with such applications, I once participated in a site that gave ten satoshies every fifteen minutes, by the end of the week I was exhausted and had very little in my account , it is not worth the effort, and in addition to that all your personal information might get hacked. 

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Haffy said:

MultiMiner, BFGMiner,  Easyminer, Awesome Miner

Do these apps use CPU mining or is it just CLOUD MINING? If this is Cloud Mining of course all these projects will soon become SCAM

There are many Android applications for Bitcoin mining on the Google Play Store, and these applications through which Bitcoin can be mined very easily, and these applications must be credible and trustworthy, such as the Bitclaim application.

I do not recommend mobile mining on the phone. When you say I will make a profit, you can damage your phone and enter a loss. You can search for applications where you can earn btc by playing games for phones. You can also try cloud mining. Reflex coin is the best right now. It is a listed coin on the stock exchange.

There are actually many Android apps that you can use to mine Bitcoin but in the earning you will be making there will very low and you do not want to make that much money by working a lot

In my case, many apps are available on playstore which you can use for mining but these apps are not trustworthy and waste of time. But after my research, i think u should try these apps. 

ViaBTC Pool

Slush Pool

Nice Hash

These are the best apps in my opinion for mining on android phones. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.