Counos exchange - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
counos coin

Counos exchange

By offering Decentralized Exchange service, Counos allows users to engage in peer-to-peer trades via Blockchain and directly convert cryptocurrencies to one another or fiat money in the easiest and most secure way. Decentralized Exchange service lets the users manage their currencies directly without the presence of a third party. However, Counos, as the overseer of trades, will confirm their security and validity. On the other hand, since users in Decentralized Exchange will no longer need to give their digital assets to the exchange, the risk of assets’ being hacked and stolen will be at its very minimum.

Furthermore, Counos Escrow service will be used in Counos Exchange service. The user will be able to guarantee the transaction related to converting cryptocurrencies to one another with the presence of the third party or an overseer in this service. Counos platform offers a highly secure algorithm through a threefold private key to two transaction parties and the third overseer. By registering at least two private keys, the transaction will be finally registered. In fact, the final agreement of the seller and buyer or guaranteeing the transaction for either of parties by the third party or the overseer will confirm cryptocurrencies exchange.

Head Office: CH-6354 Vitznau Switzerland
Try Your Luck In Our $10,000 Lottery Every Six Months, $100,000 Every Three Years
Claim Your Free Counos Coin

1 hour ago, Zzoro6110 said:

Important and useful information and thank you for this explanation
I hope you will continue to write such useful articles

I think this forum has become a lot of people who write meaningless topics in order to get 1000 Satoshi

What I ask is at least write something useful

THINK POSITIVE

I have known about Counos Coin for a long time and I have also traded, following the programs they offer, but I just found out that Counos is making a DEX exchange. this is funny to me lol
I have tried opening the Dex Counos exchange, Good but it needs a few more updates ..

Yes, that's right, I like these decentralized exchanges because they are more secure than the rest of the types, where you can work while your money stays in the wallet, but as I have already mentioned its main problem is poor trading volume and many few currencies are on it. I hope these problems will be solved in the future.

These exchange can sudden require KYC for withdrawing funds. So these cryptocurrency exchanges cannot not trust by peoples.

In my view this exchange create a strong name one day because the information which describe in the post is that this is decentralized exchange. In my views decentralized exchange work and take positive response from customer because this type of exchange has unique surviving values. 

In my view this trade make a solid name one day on the grounds that the data which portray in the post is this is decentralized trade. In my perspectives decentralized trade work and take positive reaction from client since this sort of trade has exceptional enduring qualities.

In my view this trade make a solid name one day on the grounds that the data which portray in the post is this is decentralized trade. In my perspectives decentralized trade work and take positive reaction from client since this sort of trade has exceptional enduring qualities.

On 10/23/2019 at 1:45 PM, counos coin said:

By offering Decentralized Exchange service, Counos allows users to engage in peer-to-peer trades via Blockchain and directly convert cryptocurrencies to one another or fiat money in the easiest and most secure way. Decentralized Exchange service lets the users manage their currencies directly without the presence of a third party. However, Counos, as the overseer of trades, will confirm their security and validity. On the other hand, since users in Decentralized Exchange will no longer need to give their digital assets to the exchange, the risk of assets’ being hacked and stolen will be at its very minimum.

Furthermore, Counos Escrow service will be used in Counos Exchange service. The user will be able to guarantee the transaction related to converting cryptocurrencies to one another with the presence of the third party or an overseer in this service. Counos platform offers a highly secure algorithm through a threefold private key to two transaction parties and the third overseer. By registering at least two private keys, the transaction will be finally registered. In fact, the final agreement of the seller and buyer or guaranteeing the transaction for either of parties by the third party or the overseer will confirm cryptocurrencies exchange.

Love this project and still offering the decentralized things.

As no decentralized exchange has been ever been succeeded.

This site does not look good counos and it looks suspicious and is considered a platform for exchanging between cryptocurrencies and banknotes is not it but I searched around the site and did not find any positive feedback about the site and I did not try this site what about you

Life is great and enjoy it

what i know about this exchange tbat the volume is not that big so I do not know i will go and check if any new update came to the platform and i will see thanks for the topic.

Is this exchange need  Kyc for withdraw we need more information about who they manage the balance there before engage in the trade there. Can you please tell us .

I'm hearing about this exchange for the first time hope its a legit one because there are many fake and scam exchanges out there any way thanks for sharing.

This is my first time where I heard about this Counos exchange website also is the first time I heard about Cunoscoin, so this it seems new website exchange I need to wait some times to show the evolution of his reputation.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Counos Coin is not a new currency. I don't own it yet but I hear a lot about it and the reviews are pretty good. But it will be a problem for those who don't love Dex. So please consider carefully.

Counos is one of the best and good decentralized exchange platform. Since the exchange is decentralized , users would have the more options to make the trade safer and quicker because every activities should be transparent on the decentralized exchange. 

spacer.pngThe Counos dex can solve fiat deposit problem and buy and sell in local currencies and even give opportunity to Peale run local exchange and you can add all kind of payment Methode in and system is safe because use multiple private key wallet with 3 signatures www.counos.world

Decentralized exchanges getting popularity day by day and it is leading crypto exchanges. Every crypto exchange is making it's own crypto decentralized exchanges.