Alt coins going up? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Annlisa

Alt coins going up?

4 minutes ago, himel398 said:

Today is a big day for all coins ,bitcoin and altcoin too every thing is green i love this color,my favorite all the time

we sell all bitcoin and altcoin and now is going down to buy again LOL

I don't think this will last because if you check the markwt of bitxoin you will see we are on the edge of dropping to 6400$ levelz which will eventually turn the market red again so for now I would liquidate my assets. 

Altcoin slowly pumping one by one This bull run is not like 2017 bull run than alt pump 100% or 1000% in single day.in comming bullrun alt will pump slowly .

Few of altcoins are doing excellent by moving up and down but not dependent on Bitcoin. I would suggest checking Monero, Litecoin and EOS for investing in altcoins.

On 10/30/2019 at 12:15 PM, Ele said:

They all depends on Bitcoin price movement. Those altcoins that didn't follow bitcoin price increase that altcoins are not pair with Bitcoin and their will be no effect against them.

This is not true that BTC will not effect the ALT coin because all the market will run just the BTC and now just because of BTC all the crypto market is down and i hope soon all the market will go up again and it will give us good profit in future. Soon market will make a bull and all the market will go up again soon.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think altcoin will always going up and down. Like yesterday i just get profit around 10% from the altcoin because the price jump like mountain.

For me i don't wait coin analyst to say tommorow the price will going up. Because no one can predict right the future, so i prefer believe myself to analyst the coin. If wrong take the lesson and if right some profit in short time.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/26/2019 at 8:43 AM, moree4 said:

There is any big news for the cryptocurrency for make all coin up more than 10%+ , its the big up just for 1 night

I am very happy to hear the news about the 10% + increase in coin prices because it makes many people smile even though it only takes one day but it makes people feel happy to sell coins in crypto even the benefits are already visible when they see the coin prices rise.

There's no such thing as an 'altcoin season' which is just a meaningless phrase that apparently originated on bitcointalk, and people just keep repeating it like monkeys.

Altcoins aren't going to go anywhere unless or until bitcoin starts to rise, and that might be a while.  I have my fingers crossed that there will be some bullish movement next year, but there's no telling if that's going to be the case.  But the entire crypto market can't stay this depressed forever, not with so many people who are passionate about bitcoin and other cryptos.

I have new tokens in my portfolio, Tezos - security tokens.
Rsr - stable coin from paypal and some other coins
I don't buy old coins. 

On 10/26/2019 at 2:06 PM, Deborah Christine said:

When bitcoin goes down, altcoin prices go down too. When the price of bitcoin rises, the price of altcoin does not go well, instead it decreases. Altcoin season will occur if bitcoin prices are stable. As long as bitcoin is still up and down and not stable. Altcoin season may not appear.

All the crypto market will just run the BTC not other coins like when the BTC is going to up all the crypto market is going to up and when BTC is down all the crypto market is going to down and like this all the coins will go in the same direction where BTC will run it. Crypto is the best market in the world.

BetFury                                                   

On 12/14/2019 at 8:54 AM, hasdasdaw07 said:

there will be a time when all the cryptocurrencies will rise, now is a good time to buy to wait for the opportunity to explode

Yes there is a time when all crypto will be going up, and that times is upon us, right now we should just do normal trade but be sure to stay on pairs that will bull after the haling, and that is the top coins

The rising in the price of altcoins now is not stable the prices is still fluctuating because I remember some days ago when  I checked the prices most of the coins crash that day but next day it rise again but for the increase is not stable for now

44 minutes ago, Pinky55 said:

Sungguh, seperti yang ingin saya pikirkan, saat ini seperti yang sekarang memasuki musim alt, hari ini semua pemegang harus senang. Mengingat beberapa altcoin nilai mulai naik. Jika itu menyerupai ini berguna untuk bermain pertukaran sementara, namun berhati-hatilah pasar masih bitcoin dominan lagi dengan biaya $ 9500. Lebih pintar untuk menggantung ketat agar sisi bitcoin jauh tidak berbahaya.

The dominance of the Bitcoin marketcap still dominates the total capital of cryptocurrency with a dominance of over 65%, so it can be ascertained that with such a dominance the ups and downs of bitcoin are the benchmark for cryptocurrency capital, besides that the older cryptocurrency is also weakening for the exchange rate against bitcoin  , for example when bitcoin reaches the same ath, the exchange rate of eth-btc is 0.045-0.05 or below 20 eth to get 1 bitcoin, but what happens now is really ironic, where to exchange bitcoin requires 50 bitcoin more

Hello my friends
Alternative currencies whose fate depends on the level of the rise or fall of Bitcoin
Litecoin does not fall outside this range

I have seen that people are selling their alt coin to buy btc so the price is low now but i think the price will increase in 2020.

On 11/8/2019 at 5:57 PM, William . Hobbs said:

If cryptocurrency marketcap volume is back up higher and BTC dominance can go down even deeper so ALT will go to the moon, usually its happen when after bitcoin run

yea but so far i dont now why everyone is so hyped about a bull run because the bitcoin dominance is still above 68 and altcoins havent gained any volume yet.

Altscoins time will come nearly maybe a 2021-2025.iwish it helps lot if holders of all altcoins.but today until 2020 idont think or see any couse of altcoins to be bullish or pumping.

We see many altcoin price bottom now .Top rated crypto currency huge down now example xlm,eth,xrp.But altcoin supply so high so many coin price down now.You can buy top rated altcoin this dumping market.

altcoins, which have lagged behind Bitcoin’s performance this year, are gaining steam. Ether, the second-largest digital token, is on pace to break a six-month streak of underperformance relative to Bitcoin, data compiled by Bloomberg show. 

Alternative coins are very dynamic. But it seems to me that this is a normal state of the market. This brings great profit to traders. I believe that the bull trend will begin in 2020.

On 12/26/2019 at 7:09 PM, Ripolok said:

always keep in mind that cryptocurrencies market always unstable in nature and pumping dumping coming automatically.. When market falling down,, be patient something positive will be appeared soon.

Yes thats right.all we need is patience.becouse patience is a virtue.a year of 2020 will be the year of crypto currency so just hold.gaining profit is verry near.im so excited about it.happy earnings to us.

I don't think alt coin will go upward in this next 20 days but its true uptrend season is start . Alt coin will rise January or February. Bitcoin will go up 2020 then Alt coin will rise .

Cryptocurrency volatility is still high. They will be regulated over time, but it requires time and regulation, of course. In a few years' time, cryptocurrencies themselves will settle and begin to flow smoothly and slowly up. This will happen as cryptocurrencies penetrate people's lives even further and human civilization gradually begins to use them massively. This will also help the experience of many countries over the years to introduce their own cryptocurrencies as a substitute for their national currencies.

It's all altcoins depends on bitcoin. if bitcoin is pump,  altcoin is also pump. Bitcoin down, altcoin is also down. Most of time it was happened. 

On 10/26/2019 at 6:43 AM, moree4 said:

There is any big news for the cryptocurrency for make all coin up more than 10%+ , its the big up just for 1 night

Now again all the market is come down and we are in loss again because i invest some money in the coins but now this time i am in loss and i see that all the coins will ru through the BTC when the BTC will go up all the crypto market will go up and when the BTC is down all the market is down.

BetFury