Alt coins going up? - Page 20 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Annlisa

Alt coins going up?

Probably now due to the Corona outbreak I think that the prices of of all the cryptocurrencies are going down. Last Month I checked. the prices of криптовалюта and surprisingly what I found was the price of криптовалюта at that time was low as compared to []] price.

Dear friend.I'm not sure if all wellcoins are based solely on BTC with individual investors like privacy currency.Only wellcoins can rise to the top when they are good in the market and drive us a lot of bulls.

19 hours ago, 1qDan said:

The predictions are simply predictions, it is an opinion of a group but it does not mean that it is totally so, I believe that the bull market only lasts a maximum of 2 or 3 weeks, then there will be corrections and the process is repeated, however the best it is simply buying and reselling within a couple of days and not thinking long term.

@1qDan...Crypto experts make predictions about cryptocurrencies.  However, this prediction is made by a team or an organization.  However, predictions are not always accurate.  While all coins run bull, Bitcoin's bull run is for a long time.  The bull run of all coins does not last long.

I Think Altcoin Season Is Not  here yet .The Current gains are Most Likely From The Increase In With Price Bitcoin  price . Bitcoin Dominance In Still Very High.

Mabe new alt season will start after BTC halving  when a lots of people will cash on BTC  

In order to grow steadily, by the end of 2020, Bitcoin must exceed 10,000 USD.  I have a feeling the market is similar now in 2016. Maybe next year will boom and increase as in 2017. The nature of altcoins is easy to manipulate if the group stops pumping, the altcoin value will drop dramatically.

Altcoins are conditioned to certain associated parameters bitcoin, for example, most of the time that bitcoin increases its price, altcoins suffer a drop, as they go into liquidation, but this in turn, generates an increase in the price of Such coins usually lose between 1 and 10% but gain as much as 15% when these trends take effect.

There is no way an alt coin will develope an increase except there is corresponding increase in the price of bitcoin in this period alt coin is making a massive rise and it is as a result of the corresponding rise in the price of bitcoin.

Analysts only consider wetcoins or USDTs associated with the dollar. Let them see the bitcoins they are allowed to travel with. They will see that the wellcoins continue to decrease further. This is a bad trend. Especially yesterday, against the backdrop of the rapid growth of Bitcoins, weight coins fell on BTC. 

Analysts only consider the USDT pairing with the dollar, alt let them see the bitcoins paired with bitcoin. They will see that the wellcoins continue to decrease further. This is a bad trend. Especially yesterday, against the backdrop of the rapid growth of Bitcoins, weightcoins fell on BTC.

If the price of Bitcoin stabilizes a bit, we will see better moves from Alts in the coming days.

Altcoin is also the safest coin for trading and I'm also see it's price in the crypto market and this coin is going high and high and talented members are buying it on daily basis. So let me tell you about to make an investment in this coin.

• +3 1

I think they missed the date for only one year, but the fact is that the AltCoins season is already here, with ETH, LTC and doge being great exponents of the growth that the market has had in this first week of 2021, which has generated more profits than all of 2020

My point of view is the following that undoubtedly all the people who are involved in this world are undoubtedly those who are aware of the volatility of this economy for that very reason if a person gives you a prediction keep in mind that it can reach not being fulfilled for that reason is not the responsibility of the person who gives you the signal.

Altcoins will go down with Bitcoin until it begins to go up once more and with the growth of Bitcoin we can expect the growth of these coins

• +1 1

Undoubtedly, this is how many people believe that all the forecasts that someone can give them in good faith, and then the signal is not given, they blame you more, however it is logical and clear that each person is responsible for the actions they do taking into account that This market is very volatile to ender if you are not sure do not invest all your capital.

Right know altcoins are doing fine and they are surely going up but you need to remember that this will not going to happen forever and after some time the price of altcoins will go down, so you need to try to make as much profit that is possible before prices of altcoins goes down.

On 10/23/2019 at 3:44 AM, Annlisa said:

Is altcoin season finally here, coin analyst have started predicting that altcoin charts has started the upward trend which is likely to continue in the up coming months. How true is this, should we stalk up more altcoins or just wait for more time and see where this present trend leads. What do u think.

There are opportunities where it is good to invest in alternative cryptocurrencies, right now a decline in price is happening due to the fall of the btc so far, so the alts are a very good opportunity when they have a setback, and it is a personal decision to decide when to do it.

• +3 1

On 10/23/2019 at 1:44 PM, Annlisa said:

Is altcoin season finally here, coin analyst have started predicting that altcoin charts has started the upward trend which is likely to continue in the up coming months. How true is this, should we stalk up more altcoins or just wait for more time and see where this present trend leads. What do u think.

Yeah I also think that altcoin price is increasing so we should invest our money to buy the altcoins in a low price and keep them hold for a long time because I think altcoin price will be more increased in future so we should keep patience and work smartly. We should hold this coin so that we can sell them in a high price in future. 

I think it's time for Alt coins now.  This is also a very good coin. And its value demand and popularity is increasing day by day  And for this I think its price will increase very fast.  And will be able to move closer to BTC.

Yes, it's a good advice, people need to be patient, why they star panic and sell all their coin when they see that btc go up, they only lose the opportunity to make more profits, if they have hold thier altcoin, but, what we canna do? this is the human nature, always in panic, for me i'm still holding, at less six altcoin: DAPS, RVN.

I think this is the sale that happened just before the big altcoin season so I'm buying those cheap stuff, right, and I will sell them this new year.

• Useful or interesting 1

I'm surprised this day that bitcoin pump and also altcoins, I think this is good day in the market, but don't be comfortable because it could dump anytime. Well hopefully not,, I want to see bullish market again.! 

• +2 1

History says that in the past we have seen that when Bitcoin prices rise, all alternative price increases and btc price reduction when it goes down.Now some of the altcoin are pumping also the bitcoin pumping. Actually, The altcoin movement is always good enough to do daily trading. In 2021 there is good prediction for crypto market.

• +2 1

don't think this will happen until the end of the year, the altcoin season will at least really start in early 2020. The altcoin movement is always good enough to do daily trading. 

• +3 1