Alt coins going up? - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Annlisa

Alt coins going up?

23 minutes ago, Zubarzubar78 said:

i see only bitcoin can grow up more than 15% past few hours ago and then i see from bch abc make big movement too.hope another altcoin in it

Yep bitcoin cash surprised us, it was increased three times, but still I can not say that we are in altcoin season because some coins increased the prices a little and now the prices of coins are going down. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/27/2019 at 4:44 AM, cryptokram said:

If ever there are some altcoins going there price now in the market, I am very much sure that they are few only, and those few 100% are listed on top 30 coins at the coinmarketcap.

Not necessarily the currencies within the ranks in the market 30, the last time all non-fraudulent currencies rose in varying proportions until there were those who rose by twice the price.

Yes it will be, this is not the pumping season, maybe after the bitcoin halving of maybe in the Quarter 2 of this year, and it could show a little improvement to its price, and become a good investment for everyone of us.

5 hours ago, manoch darbandi said:

Unfortunately altcoin will not grow today. Bitcoin fell today at a low price, and surprisingly little chance of buying altcoin. I don't know how long Bitcoin is going to fall in price

Currently, BTC is falling but the trend shows that bull run is coming. Altcoin prices have started to move up. Rest assured that bitcoin halving will also support price increases.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Although few of alts coin flinch pumping. On the contrary  several of coin are dumping. It is focal statement of crypto currency.  But when Btc and eth  estimate will be escalating every single one of alts coin are pumping

Alt coins is now one of the best performers of Crypto currency. This is the season of all coins too like many others coins. I think at end or 2020 its value will near 1500$

Altcoin going up wait new years 2020 many coin are listed new year on many exchanger so i hope altoin future is very light hold top coin profit must.

Some altcoins are on the rise now, but I cannot say that they are all on the rise, even the vast majority are falling. Do not invest in trusting altcoins is my opinion and the only real cryptocurrency 

many altcoins prices start rising up . this good for  short-term trading, nut u need to be aware cuz the price pf bitcoin is rising too and as i saw when the btc price is up in first days altcoins prices go down 

How true is this, should we stalk up more altcoins or just wait for more time and see where this present trend leads. What do u think.

This time market condition not predictable. Altcoin season not start soon.BTC price not stable this time .some altcoin up for good news otherwise not.this time not good for altcoin invest

Majority of the altcoins now are good to buy but of course we  need to be cautious in choosing on which of them are good to buy and hold in a long term, just like Pundix, Rdd, Eos, Bnb, neo or waves as well are much good to hold in a long term.

Free XRP without any investment, and you can instantly withdraw it instantly in just a matter of seconds

Here click the link https://freecrypto.site/112344

On 10/23/2019 at 2:44 PM, Annlisa said:

Is altcoin season finally here, coin analyst have started predicting that altcoin charts has started the upward trend which is likely to continue in the up coming months. How true is this, should we stalk up more altcoins or just wait for more time and see where this present trend leads. What do u think.

its everyday while alt silver coin reduces its volume, the bitcoin domination increases. Because stop construction Here lots of altcoins in the market.

Buy low sell high, that the gist of it. You need to know when the dip and the peak, that's quite hard actually. Then choose what kind of trading do you want, be it short or long term. Long term seems easier since all you have to is buy when you think is lowest price and then hodl it for a few years. Short term is quite harder than it looks like. It's not that easy explaining something like this, I suggest you search for articles out there or watch some trusted traders videos to get the hang of it.

Now alt are bleeding as human beings are promoting alts to purchase BTC, however we may additionally see a higher cross from alts in coming days if bitcoin's fees will become a little steady 

I'm a YouTuber.

YouTube: GG HIMU

If ever there are some altcoins going there price now in the market, I am very much sure that they are few only, and those few 100% are listed on top 30 coins at the coinmarketcap.

5 hours ago, Tushar kumar said:

I don't have any idea about this but I would say that all coin will go up in the near future although it can't the value of bitcoin but it will will go and the nearby future we can also make profit out of this altcoins

I have not done any analysis on any alts, only bitcoin, but the rise if bitcoin will trigger many alts that I know for sure, especially the halving event.

Edited by teminalibug

Yes, I am looking forward to the altcoin season, I believe that if I try and work hard this season, I can earn money by trading every day. I am looking forward to this year's altcoin season.

Altcoins go up and down but if I was you I would not get too hopeful about altcoins because you see a little pump from altcoins, check the daily charts instead and see the reality.

Welcome with me
From my own experience, I realized that the alternative currencies will not have any up or down move beyond the Bitcoin range
I see that the alternative currencies have a great dependency on bitcoin

44 minutes ago, valenteeno said:

the cryptocurrency has stopped falling. yet no signs of recovery or reaching the bottom. altcoins are going neither up or down

right now we are in depression phase in the chart because a lot of those who has been in the market for over 2 years since the last alt season still havent gained anything and thats why i think alt season will be around the corner.

On 3/9/2020 at 6:57 AM, india said:

This is a total manipulation of the market because china would be the perfect place to adopt blockchain but he just now admitting it.

It is not necessarily China who manipulates the market. Market makers who have large amounts of bitcoin have different nationalities and they manipulate the market with what suits them exactly.

As we have observe last 2017 when bitcoin roll its axis on the top and reach to almost $20k altcoins value also rise up.Those were the days that most people get high profits.We can see that altcoins are affected to whatever happens to the king of cryptocurrency.

On 10/23/2019 at 10:44 AM, Annlisa said:

Is altcoin season finally here, coin analyst have started predicting that altcoin charts has started the upward trend which is likely to continue in the up coming months. How true is this, should we stalk up more altcoins or just wait for more time and see where this present trend leads. What do u think.

Basically, altcoins will humbly adhere to the value and importance of Bitcoin in the market.
About new coins, I'm only interested in promising projects with great potential.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

The good thing about altcoins that i noticed, is that they don't take much time until they rise again. We just need to be patient in holding them so that we can sell them for profit when they will rise.

Time is the ultimate weapon!