Alt coins going up? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Annlisa

Alt coins going up?

I think they will begin to grow after Bitcoin. How much I heard and saw, it always happened like this, so with the growth of Bitcoin, we can expect the growth of these coins.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

On 10/23/2019 at 8:44 AM, Annlisa said:

Is altcoin season finally here, coin analyst have started predicting that altcoin charts has started the upward trend which is likely to continue in the up coming months. How true is this, should we stalk up more altcoins or just wait for more time and see where this present trend leads. What do u think.

Yeah brother maybe this prediction is for three or four coin, but the most of good altcoin are still in the dips, and also even if i see some move, i think is not that important to consider that the bull market is here

22 hours ago, Muneeb said:

Yes you are right soon all the crypto coins will move up like ALT and Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of all coins and this is true because in crypto market when the BTC will move up all the market will move up and when it sell all the amrket is comes down to sell.

If you are in the exchange like Binance and doing some trade to this platform they are lot of coins that can really there if you apply day trade on binance or in binance dex for sure, this was already proven and tested to me it may not big but enough to say you gained.

yes it increase  you can hold it for long time i also hold it for long time i recommend you to hold it.. it will be profitable..best of luck

its normal when alt coins reduces its volume, the bitcoin domination increases. because there lots of altcoins in the market.

On 10/23/2019 at 9:44 AM, Annlisa said:

Is altcoin season finally here, coin analyst have started predicting that altcoin charts has started the upward trend which is likely to continue in the up coming months. How true is this, should we stalk up more altcoins or just wait for more time and see where this present trend leads. What do u think.

Most people generally agree that all the major altcoins will be facing a bull run during different times in 2020. Some of the coins have already started their slow, upward trend. Now would be a good time to buy - although a few days ago was better because most of them had hit rock bottom when bitcoin crashed.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

11 hours ago, sotole said:

on the 2nd of the beginning of this month I did not see that altcoin has a rising trend.
only a few altcoins are pumped to produce upward movements but not many, maybe altcoin will have a trent going up later if bitcoin is halved and has a bullish movement then altcoin will receive the impact of bitcoin ..

Well, only a few altcoins are pumped up.
I see like XRP, TRX, BTM has an upward movement but does not last long then prices fall back.
I think because the movement of bitcoin to go up also stopped and lasted long at the price of $ 9200 to date ...

Now bitcoin is make up and down in price and traders like us are trading on it.Making little bit profit with this and buying altcoins with this profit.Bitcoin is on 9K and now going down.So buying alt coins is good for now waiting for bitcoin down ans then buying  alt xoin time is i think now passed away.

• +3 1

hi, I think that this year we will not wait for the next year for a successful push for the growth of altcoins, but we'll see if there will be a push.

Well I believe that some altcoins will be able to recover more in the future, because the cryptocurrency market is very volatile and with each passing day a lot of projects arrive in this scenario, but we know that the vast majority cannot sustain themselves, so I believe that the altcoins that are already established will recover because they have already proved that they are capable, so I am not scared of ups and downs.

the cost of bitcoin is high,altcoin likewise ceritain to go up,but not all altcoin goes up,some are modest so it's an ideal opportunity to purchase altcoin now

It’s a volatile market. Take profits when you can, and reinvest. That’s how the circle goes. 
One day, altcoin prices goes high, and the next day, it’s low again. But I do hold back some altcoins on long term. These are a few very well researched coins. I’ll only sell them when there’s a huge profit that is in a bull run.  
Buy the deep, sell in profit. 

6 hours ago, Nicetry said:

Recent studies have found that altcoins have an inverse relationship to bitcoin. If the price of bitcoin rises, altcoin prices drop. The inverse is also true. Therefore, what's left to figure out is: what will the price of bitcoin do? Once you establish this fact, it's easy to figure out what the prices of altcoins will do.

This was true before there were many stable coins, when Bitcoin was pumped, then they exchanged their BTC for Altcoin, but now most of them exchange it for stablecoin.

Unexpected rise in digital currencies has really stirred up the internet. it is clear that some altcoins have doubled in value and this is a clear indication that the alt season still exists. Some of them even go down, never increase in price, or even disappear from circulation.

Yes, some altcoins are already showing their recovery, and I think by 2020 they will go hand in hand with BTC on this uphill straight, and they will definitely participate in the bull race, so I think it is a good idea to put together some altcoins right now.

On 11/1/2019 at 6:30 PM, felandsy said:

Just bесаuse оf the china minister stаrt еmbrаcе оr aсcept blockсhain оn thеir country!

All positive news impacts directly on price, positive news impacts price up, if negative, down. But the fact that China is open to the BTC and cryptocurrency technology is good news, and it will certainly influence the price of cryptocurrencies in general.

On 10/23/2019 at 2:44 PM, Annlisa said:

yes, bitcoin and the others altcoins in a good trend now. some experts believe that the price will still rise till bitcoin halving. i don't know if it's true or not because it's just predictions. but i believe on what they said. i always buy some coins when their price are fall and hold it till bull run.

On 10/23/2019 at 3:44 PM, Annlisa said:

Well that's a quite good gains, But still it was just low compare to the previous altcoin indicators that driving also the 2017-2018 bullrun, Lets continue believing that altcoins will continue to gain much steam to drive the market into a much positive gains. 

Unfortunately, altcoins will not grow today. Bitcoin today fell low in price and a little surprising is a great chance to buy altcoins. How long has such a trend in bitcoin. 

6 hours ago, cryptc said:

Altcoin and bit coin price as of today all go down. Strong altcoin like ethereum are good to invest in because people that invested in it will not lose 

Investing in litecoin and ethereum is safe and we can not loss our assets in them and also now the both of coins price is very good.

It has been 1 month since this thread was written and I do see that the predictions are quite accurate. Along with the slightly rising bitcoin prices, some of the top altcoins also passed their resistance such as ETH which broke $ 190 and LTC which broke $ 60. For now, let's wait whether bitcoin will stabilize or there might be a Massive pump or another dump.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, bonpdersxy said:

Tоday, bitcoin is hеading tо 20k!

Yeah bitcoin is going up this end year or maybe early next year but for altcoin there is no happening of altcoin season this year.

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 12:44 AM, Annlisa said:

Alt coins are taking over at the moment. Once people found out that they can create their own currency, then it gave them a "green light" for creativity. Finally, the people can be their own banking system, and we don't have to rely on the Government. I never thought Alt coins would be responsible for a financial revolution, but I can't say I'm not impressed.