Alt coins going up? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Annlisa

Alt coins going up?

I don't see an alt-season for now, alts are just bleeding in BTC markets and have a very red market right now, mayber after stabling of bitcoin we see some moves in alts

If ever there are some altcoins going there price now in the market, I am very much sure that they are few only, and those few 100% are listed on top 30 coins at the coinmarketcap.

5 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

I don't see an alt-season for now, alts are just bleeding in BTC markets and have a very red market right now, mayber after stabling of bitcoin we see some moves in alts

yes man, I also saw bleeding in the bitcoin pair.
I think this does not mean that altcoin has decreased a lot, this is just an adjustment in the price of fiat currencies because of the high rise in bitcoin yesterday.
it might take a while to be able to see altcoin go up following the rise of bitcoin ..

18 hours ago, Deborah Christine said:

We really can't trade or invest based on what people say.  Moreover, most of the suggestions that people use are not based on valid data and proper analysis.

Yes exactly because every trader will want you to buy his shitcoin so he can make profit of your naive sense in the crypto market and I've seen so many newbies fallnfor these so called influencers shilling worthless coins.

It seems the season of altcoins might be here earlier than expected because we can the movement of BTC which will follow by altcoins.

7 minutes ago, Hensay said:

It seems the season of altcoins might be here earlier than expected because we can the movement of BTC which will follow by altcoins.

Until now i have not yet see the season of altcoin. When bitcoin increase drastically the altcoin down. When bitcoin down, altcoin down too. Bitcoin does not seem to provide an opportunity for altcoin to develop.

i do not see a significant rise in altcoin prices,which can be done just waiting for the price to go up and then sell

6 minutes ago, alexnambawan said:

Altcoins are going up because bitcoin is also going up and they depending on bitcoin and hope it will not last and continue to improve in the next month and so on. 

No my friend when bitcoin goes up all the altcoins dump like how we saw already all crypto was down 20% at this bitcoin pump but when bitcoin stable again they will pump back.

4 hours ago, duncun007 said:

No my friend when bitcoin goes up all the altcoins dump like how we saw already all crypto was down 20% at this bitcoin pump but when bitcoin stable again they will pump back.

yes, maybe things that happened this week altcoin did not experience an increase instead decreased because of the impact of the increase in bitcoin.
but this is not a serious problem, altcoin will rise again if bitcoin moves up continuously.
maybe in the next week it will happen ..

the latest bitcoin growth has softened their lead but I hope that with bitcoin being restored to a certain level, altcoins will continue to grow. The whole market needs their growth.

As we have observe last 2017 when bitcoin roll its axis on the top and reach to almost $20k altcoins value also rise up.Those were the days that most people get high profits.We can see that altcoins are affected to whatever happens to the king of cryptocurrency.

11 hours ago, ajizz said:

yes, maybe things that happened this week altcoin did not experience an increase instead decreased because of the impact of the increase in bitcoin.
but this is not a serious problem, altcoin will rise again if bitcoin moves up continuously.
maybe in the next week it will happen ..

whether bitcoin is  going up with a pump or crashed down because of bad news altcoins will bleed either  way because investors cash out and wait till market is stable.

While bitcoin was increased so far, some of the altcoins now in turn red, where I think it is a good chance to buy em, but choose still the good alts of course. like NPXS, NEM, and ADA, believe me these coins will get pump their price, this will nearly to happen.

4 hours ago, sotole said:

today there are some altcoins that have high price movements.
like TRX, BTM, IoT, what do you think? is this increase the impact of the price of bitcoin that started bull run?
if I personally think like that, I want to know the opinions of others ..

yes friend, I also trade BTM on the yobit exchange which has a slow movement than the other exchanges.
is what you say true if BTM will rise even higher?
I don't know what made this coin go up. can you explain man?

After the dump market, It feel good to see current price of Btc and altcoin. Lets hope to see some good news in coming days. I believe price of BTC might hit the target of $15,000 or above. Increased prices of btc surely have good impact on altcoins, which will be good sign for the crypto-market.

On 10/26/2019 at 11:23 AM, John11 said:

Bitcoin has gone up a lot in the last days and as you can probably notice the whole altcoin season is also going up. But if bitcoin starts going down the same thing will also happen to altcoins. So there is just one coin you need to keep your eye on and that's bitcoin 

You are correct bitcoin price dictates the prices of the rest of the cryptocurrencies, if bitcoin price start to rise, the rest of the cryptocurrencies prices will follow, so bitcoin is the coin you need to keep your eye on.

If cryptocurrency marketcap volume is back up higher and BTC dominance can go down even deeper so ALT will go to the moon, usually its happen when after bitcoin run..

4 hours ago, dakilangisako@ said:

For that to happen a lot of people should be interested again in cryptocurrencies and bring a new audience to make another alt season happen, but in the meantime I think the most popular currencies are the ones that will have volatility

I don't think that's a good way.
with new users in the crypto world will not change the crypto season to be good.
I think that can change the crypto season to be good or have a good image starts from honest developers.
that's what will make altcoin have confidence so that prices explode high ...

Yes, some altcoin is going to go up, but the altcoin needs to wait for bitcoin moves for a while. I think if bitcoin price can stable for a while, that will give the altcoin time to moves, and we will see a massive movement from the altcoin. The altcoin still suffers until this day because the price of all altcoin has been reset to a new price, so that makes the altcoin will create a new highest price again this year or the next year.
We can hope that we will go to see new conditions like in 2017-2018 if bitcoin can increase more than $20k because that will makes the altcoin following bitcoin price and hit the very highest price too. That will happen with the old coins, some of the coins has been released in 2015-2017 and some of the altcoin in 2018.

At the present time now, while the price of bitcoin are decreasing its value some of the altcoins are now increased https://coinmarketcap.com/ So I think if you have some altcoins now were you keep in the wallet you might probably earned then you can buy back once their price dump again.

On 10/28/2019 at 6:10 PM, Hamzal24 said:

After the dump market, It feel good to see current price of Btc and altcoin. Lets hope to see some good news in coming days. I believe price of BTC might hit the target of $15,000 or above. Increased prices of btc surely have good impact on altcoins, which will be good sign for the crypto-market.

Don't sleep on that target bro because 15000$ is a lot for now and I dont think bitcoin will reach it any time soon but in the mean time it will probably dump to around 8500 and stay there for a while and alts will start making some moves finally.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/28/2019 at 7:10 PM, Hamzal24 said:

The market is literally dumping and Bitcoin has a resistance at 9600 and you still think we are going to 15k? Why are yoi guys not seeing the market movement history and realise we will dump back to 8k soon?

• +1 1

On 10/26/2019 at 4:44 AM, kennedymal said:

Not alts but bitcoin just went 30% today. Holy sh*t.... what just happened? And the sad is that I sold some btc today to buy some stuff for a trip i'm going to do

Actually it went up 42% and hit 10500, right now i have no idea what's gonna happen as the bitcoin appears to be stable for 3 or 4 days now going from 9200 to 9400

Edited by teminalibug